PDA

View Full Version : Resignation

08-23-2007, 11:00 PM
Chief Timony and Deputy Chief Fernandez,

We the hard working and loyal members of the Miami Police Department call upon you to spare this department public disgrace and do the honorable thing and resign your positions as chief and deputy chief.

08-23-2007, 11:23 PM
I concur!!!!!

08-23-2007, 11:26 PM
The two of you should be ashamed with your bully tactics at roll Call, resign, both you, your a disgrace.

08-24-2007, 12:05 AM
lets get back to the basis, lets get back to real police work,stop with the mickey muse arrests that dont mean anything. the chief said he had an open door,what a joke,drunk *******.........

08-24-2007, 05:59 AM
its about time

08-24-2007, 11:29 AM
When yur best friend of over 40 years bails out on you, that should have sobered you up a little. Enough-Enough, you, BK, and all the chronies need to jump ship like rats becasue the ship is sinking fast and we will not slow down or back down untill you are all gone. We are a team and you are no longer part of a credible coaching staff. Face it, it's over.

08-24-2007, 12:32 PM
Hey guys &amp gals don't lose momentum now, push harder now for you may not get another opportunity like this one for a long time! You must expose the chief to the nation and public pressure will force his resignation. You need national news working this story!

08-24-2007, 12:39 PM
Make a call to CNN and ask Rick Sanchez to roll with the story.
He is a local guy and knows the players. THIS IS OUR ONLY CHANCE TO TAKE THESE GUYS DOWN!!

08-24-2007, 07:29 PM
Make a call to CNN and ask Rick Sanchez to roll with the story.
He is a local guy and knows the players. THIS IS OUR ONLY CHANCE TO TAKE THESE GUYS DOWN!!

Lets get everyone to send in I-Reports to CNN news regarding this story. If they get enough of those I-Reports, they will have someone look into it. Do not assume someone else is already sending their I-Report in, therefore everyone do it ASAP!!!!!!!!!! This type of public exposure will force his peers to run from him too!

08-24-2007, 08:12 PM
Guys, you may also want to contact Fox News...they would love to scoop CNN. Also, stand strong and don't let the ba$tard$ get you down. We had our problems when I was with MPD but we made it through and you guys can to, but you have to stay together. Remember, the FOP is only as strong as it's members. If you don't belong and attend the meetings then you can't complain!

08-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Fox News has been contacted!

10-29-2007, 04:38 PM
CNN AND FOX WERE CONTACTED THE DAY THE STORY BROKE AND NADA HAS HAPPENED. REMEMBER, t$ IS ON ANY NEWS CHANNEL THAT WILL HAVE HIM AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TRASH SOMEONE THEY HAVE ON ALL THE TIME

10-29-2007, 05:50 PM
CNN AND FOX WERE CONTACTED THE DAY THE STORY BROKE AND NADA HAS HAPPENED. REMEMBER, t$ IS ON ANY NEWS CHANNEL THAT WILL HAVE HIM AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO TRASH SOMEONE THEY HAVE ON ALL THE TIME

I have a $50 bet going on with the local Fox News Correspondant and believe me, only if he gets caught stuffing something in his pocket would they be interested!

10-29-2007, 06:05 PM
Deputy Chief Fernandez WE HATE YOU THE MOST!

10-29-2007, 08:03 PM

I have a $50 bet going on with the local Fox News Correspondant and believe me, only if he gets caught stuffing something in his pocket would they be interested!

WHAT DOES FOX CALL A FREE LEXUS SUV FOR 15 MONTHS? MONEY WAS IN HIS LEXUS PARKING SPOT, NOT IN HIS POCKET.

10-29-2007, 10:04 PM
You people are real idiots. Look at your posts are you in grade school or what. The men and woman of the Miami Police Dept. that I know are professionls, those of you posting must be those who are trying to bring down the whole organization.

10-29-2007, 10:28 PM
WHAT DOES FOX CALL A FREE LEXUS SUV FOR 15 MONTHS? MONEY WAS IN HIS LEXUS PARKING SPOT, NOT IN HIS POCKET.

NO MENG PORQUE

10-29-2007, 10:34 PM
when

10-29-2007, 10:36 PM
You people are real idiots. Look at your posts are you in grade school or what. The men and woman of the Miami Police Dept. that I know are professionls, those of you posting must be those who are trying to bring down the whole organization.

PROFESSIONALS, YOU MEANT?

10-31-2007, 06:45 AM

Bring it DOWN? It can't get any lower that the 4th floor has brought it sport. Or you work on the 4th floor ?

11-03-2007, 05:51 PM
This is the ONLY police department in the county that is constantly going backwards. While every other place gets better this place gets worst by the day. Deputy everything you touch turns to shit. This department is the laughing stock of the county, and you will forever be remembered as the WORST chief to ever worked here, and we've had some bad ones. The sooner you are out of here the better off this department will be.

11-03-2007, 10:19 PM
This is the ONLY police department in the county that is constantly going backwards. While every other place gets better this place gets worst by the day. Deputy everything you touch turns to shizzat. This department is the laughing stock of the county, and you will forever be remembered as the WORST chief to ever worked here, and we've had some bad ones. The sooner you are out of here the better off this department will be.

Hopefully, one of the first things that the new administration will do when they finally get here is do away with this stupid "I'm in Command" bullshizzat. It's bad enough the dispatcher tells you thatyou are in command but you have to acknowledge the fact that you are in command. You have to say"Command."

Henceforth, all supervisors from this point forward ought to refuse to say "In command." That will end this crap real quick.

11-03-2007, 11:32 PM
This is the ONLY police department in the county that is constantly going backwards. While every other place gets better this place gets worst by the day. Deputy everything you touch turns to shizzat. This department is the laughing stock of the county, and you will forever be remembered as the WORST chief to ever worked here, and we've had some bad ones. The sooner you are out of here the better off this department will be.

Hopefully, one of the first things that the new administration will do when they finally get here is do away with this stupid "I'm in Command" bullshizzat. It's bad enough the dispatcher tells you thatyou are in command but you have to acknowledge the fact that you are in command. You have to say"Command."

Henceforth, all supervisors from this point forward ought to refuse to say "In command." That will end this crap real quick.

Yes! Then the second step will be to move all the coffee cup holders back to patrol. There they must write reports, while real cops endeavor to deter the violent crimes plaguing most of Miami! Still, after Timoney and Fernandez, there is much to set right! LET US PRAY THAT CHANGE COMES SOON AND IT'LL BE POSITIVE, THE MEN AND WOMEN OF MPD DESERVE BETTER!

11-04-2007, 12:53 AM

Yes! Then the second step will be to move all the coffee cup holders back to patrol. There they must write reports, while real cops endeavor to deter the violent crimes plaguing most of Miami! Still, after Timoney and Fernandez, there is much to set right! LET US PRAY THAT CHANGE COMES SOON AND IT'LL BE POSITIVE, THE MEN AND WOMEN OF MPD DESERVE BETTER!

I am afraid that it will take years to undo the damage that they have caused.