PDA

View Full Version : F.O.P. FINALLY MAKES US PROUD

08-23-2007, 03:34 AM
F.O.P. Pres.,Armando. Let me be the first to apologize for stating that the board was in t-moneys pockets and nothing would happen!!!
You have finally voiced our collective voices and exposed this outsider who,in conjuction with the deputy,have destroyed this dept. and caused some to use bad judgement.
I hope cops dont go to jail for the pressure placed on them by commanders to make poor arrests cause the boss and his deputy abused their powers in COMPSTAT,,,,,,,
The city fathers,especially the Mayor ,are also to blame for dozens if not hundreds of good cops leaving before their time due to this abuse!!!
My faith in the system has been restored.
THIS IS HISTORICAL. NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF MPD HAS A RECALL OF THE CHIEF AND DEPUTY OCCURED.
GOD BLESS AMERICA,,,,

08-23-2007, 03:42 AM
I agree with u abop.
ABPO2

Posted: 08/22/07 22:32:46 Post subject: VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me take my hat off and congratulate all who had a hand in the No Confidence Vote! Most cops are honorable folks, dedicated men and women who love their vocation and as a result often take to much $HIT from supervisors and command officers. But there is a limit and you my fellow officers have taken more than tolerable!

The most important lesson for supervisors and command officers to learn, is that respect is earned and it travels on a two-way street! We are all mature men and women, professionals who have dedicated our lives to serving and protecting our fellow citizens. We know when we've made the wrong choices and if we are adults about it, we accept it or try - through counsel - to mitigate the consequences, but still accept it when we know we've erred! No need for command officers to antagonize or demean a fellow officer when correcting inappropriate behavior!

My hope is that whoever replaces Timoney, will bring that sort of command attitude to the office of the Chief!

08-23-2007, 04:00 AM
I want the L.H. P.S.T unit and the cmdr down south to know that my services and rates are very reasonable and that goes for a few others too!!!!

08-23-2007, 04:18 AM
Gracias Armando for finally standing for justice. Now get with Regalado and stop the corruption.
Bring fresh blood to MPD!

08-23-2007, 04:30 AM
http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w67/jernni/majust.jpg

08-23-2007, 05:10 AM
Saint Micheal please protect us from those among us/staff,who want to hurt us and stay in power no matter what.
Bring light to the darkness at MPD.

08-23-2007, 05:33 AM
Gracias to:
Vernel Renolds,Javi,Goosh,Armando,Kerr and the rest who have finally said,enough!!!
EVERYONE.. VOTE TO GET THESE HOSTILE ENVIORNMENT GUYS OUT OF THEIR EMPIRES.
The politicians will hear us and heads will roll.
Sept 4. A day which will live in infamy at MPD.

08-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Why September4th?
This gives these rats too much time to prepare their people and make this look personal. Lets vote next week at the latest or Armando,u need to be out on the radio and T.V. working against the powerfull P.I.O. and the EX ASST.'s VERSIONS!

08-23-2007, 11:29 AM
Timoney is never here, fernandez has to go, the whole clan,utset,fernandez and timoney,,,,,,,,,,,,,

08-23-2007, 12:59 PM
Together we stand, divided we fall Brothers and sisters, it's time for once again to unite in a common cause. We have given T$$ enough warnings but he has chosen to ignore us. Evn his side kick,a friend of over 30 years bailed out on him because of the abuse of the BK and T$$ chose to let him go over backing up his true and maybe only sincere friend in the department. Let's all vote and make our votes count. Hopefully we will get some leadership who knows the true meaning of the word Management and leadership. Good luck to all of us, we will need it.

08-23-2007, 01:17 PM
Saint Micheal please protect us from those among us/staff, who want to hurt us and stay in power no matter what.
Bring light to the darkness at MPD.

Ya biene llegando! Is coming! Have faith. Evil cannot long endure, so long as there are good men and women willing to do something about it! Well done FOP!

08-23-2007, 01:35 PM
NOW WHAT?

08-23-2007, 02:04 PM
WE ALL COME OUT AND VOTE AGAINST THE TYRANTS,THATS WHAT!!
THEN A SEARCH FOR CHIEF AND DEPUTY.
WE ASK THAT CANNON BE NAMED CHIEF TILL BETTER CAN BE SELECTED FROM WITHIN OR THE COUNTY!!
NO MORE OUT OF TOWN WHACKOS!!

08-23-2007, 02:43 PM
OOOOOOOOK THANK 4 D 411

08-23-2007, 04:27 PM
hey, can us poor deputies in broward get good discounts on Lexus down there? can we drive them for a year, and OK, not know that we had the Lexus for that long?

our hats off to you guys and your FOP - stick together - stick strong, when you're walking thru hell, keep on walking. we stand behind you. get that bird dropping outta there. we're gonna have to buy some balls from you guys to do the same to our crooked sheriff. :cry:

08-23-2007, 04:41 PM
WE ALL COME OUT AND VOTE AGAINST THE TYRANTS,THATS WHAT!!
THEN A SEARCH FOR CHIEF AND DEPUTY.
WE ASK THAT CANNON BE NAMED CHIEF TILL BETTER CAN BE SELECTED FROM WITHIN OR THE COUNTY!!
NO MORE OUT OF TOWN WHACKOS!!

It's isn't as easy as that. the vote isn't binding on anyone, But Irish is going to be history. And yes, get a local wacko to run things. The fight, has just begun. start documenting when supervisors make you change the signal, HOW? date, time, place, and any witnesses, ON YOUR WORK SHEET. Yes, it is the official record of what happened during your ten hours. Advise the victim that the supervisor has changed their crime to a lessor one and there nothing you can do to stop it. Don't take the fall like the poor BSO deputies did. They followed orders and now, the bosses have alzhiemers. And some are now convicted felons. keep on your pads a record if you see a supervisor doing this and your the 15. Why? push come to shove, date time and place will be important. But again, don't let up, the fight is declared and out in the open. You know T will be going for the throat, so we must too.

08-23-2007, 06:24 PM
The chief and deputy are out making their rounds!1 Damage control has started.
Dont buckle. Show your displeasure and VOTE against these tyrants.
They have had 4yrs and its been hell so time for a change.

08-23-2007, 06:30 PM
When you are told to change a signal, make it a 14 I and put in the narrative, Per Sgt. so or LT So. They will be easy to track down later on..

08-24-2007, 01:32 AM
My fellow freedom fighters,
Dont let these 2 arrogant,abusive chiefs scare u into keeping them in power. They are running scared cause their empires are crumbling.
The people have spoken and the tyrants must go!!!!!!
LETS OUST THESE 2 ON SEPT. 4TH AND MAKE OUR VOICES HEARD!
Armando,we are counting on u and the FOP staff to keep the pressure on the media and the commish and mgr!
WE SHALL OVERCOME!

08-24-2007, 05:45 AM
great contract now big balls go get em armando

03-30-2009, 01:23 PM
its funny how some of you guys forget all that the FOP has done for us in the past years. Just read the above posts from 2007.

The bottom line is we will overcome the BS of T$ and FF.

03-30-2009, 01:36 PM
its funny how some of you guys forget all that the FOP has done for us in the past years. Just read the above posts from 2007.

The bottom line is we will overcome the BS of T$ and FF.
Greedy administration, greedy Union................................SUCKS!!!

03-30-2009, 02:48 PM
F.O.P. Pres.,Armando. Let me be the first to apologize for stating that the board was in t-moneys pockets and nothing would happen!!!
You have finally voiced our collective voices and exposed this outsider who,in conjuction with the deputy,have destroyed this dept. and caused some to use bad judgement.
I hope cops dont go to jail for the pressure placed on them by commanders to make poor arrests cause the boss and his deputy abused their powers in COMPSTAT,,,,,,,
The city fathers,especially the Mayor ,are also to blame for dozens if not hundreds of good cops leaving before their time due to this abuse!!!
My faith in the system has been restored.
THIS IS HISTORICAL. NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF MPD HAS A RECALL OF THE CHIEF AND DEPUTY OCCURED.
GOD BLESS AMERICA,,,,

How can you apologize to the very people that lied to you, me and every member of the UNION. The board lied to you, that’s right! Now they want to be the good guys and they are saying that it was a misunderstanding. Misunderstanding my a$$. Nestor showed enough evidence against our union president to prove that he is LESS than truthful. The way they go about everything is kind of sickening. They use all these bully techniques that may have worked in the 80's and 90's (Casanova)but won't work now. They blame Lt. Kerr for not completing the task of the WEBSITE. They gave him the task two years ago (the deputy would have had a field day). Who did the follow-up. Who is ultimately responsible. Hint..... its not Kerr. That’s right its the FOP president. Bottom line they don't want us to be informed because it threatens them and there small madness mentality. This just shows the lack of integrity (cojones) on the board that they can't even take the blame for something they fudged up. (Ortiz knows the truth)
What they had there for many years was a MAFIA, until people started showing up to the meetings. It is safe to say that there fun is over. NESTOR is watching them with a close EYE!

03-30-2009, 03:23 PM
Nestor my azz. Nestor is not the answer to anything or any great savior who has shown up to rescue the membership from the claws of the FOP. Nestor is to roided up. If this department tested for steriods then he should be the first. Nestor is only in it for Nestor, no one else. Same for Ortiz. I wouldn't use him to rep me in IA if he was the only rep left. Big mouth, too little experience! Some says thay he is smart because he has a degree. Big deal, I had one before I came to the department also! Doesn't prove anything at all.

03-30-2009, 03:42 PM
GOES TO SHOW YOU A DEGREE DOESN'T MEAN SHIT! YOU ARE STILL AN IDIOT!

03-30-2009, 03:51 PM
[quote="Nestor is watching them with a close EYE!

Nestor??? Where the hell are you??? Guest???
You cry, cry, cry but where are you.
Armando and his Board provide the best service they can under the conditions they are dealt.
No one, including you, pea brain, could predict the economy crashing this past year.
You think they should do things differently, get active, run for office, work on committees.
Bet you never led anyone, anywhere.

03-30-2009, 03:56 PM

Armando and his Board provide the best service they can under the conditions they are dealt.
No one, including you, pea brain, could predict the economy crashing this past year.
You think they should do things differently, get active, run for office, work on committees.

The economy caused Armando to lie about the SGTs test? You're gonna have to explain that one.

03-30-2009, 04:27 PM

Bet you never led anyone, anywhere.Nestor is a great leader of Miami whores!

03-30-2009, 05:00 PM
Ok, Have you guys ever wondering about having a president that its not a PO? (just wondering) as I see it, as a conflict of interest, like we are seeing with Armando and his clan.

The FOP, is endorsing Tomas Regalado (without a vote) on who authority is the FOP, endorsing anyone.
This is a membership organization and all the members are entitle to a vote on anything that affect them. Trust me I love Regalado for Mayor, but all of the members should be allowed to vote and a committee to recommend the next chief, should be put to work to interview all of the candidates and then have all of the members vote. We are not a third world country or a dictatorship, as like your home country is, We shall all have a voice not just a few. God Bless us and Be safe.
JC
:cop: :cop:

03-30-2009, 05:13 PM

All they have to do is whats right! and that means, Whats right for the membership, not the board and the board only. This also means that they shouldn't decieve the membership by making false statements. You must be an old timer and a friend of Armando's. Open your eyes jacka$$! they are lying to you too. Remember when they pushed this contract on us and they said the stablization was a "Done Deal". I'll never forget those words. Where are we now. This FOP board has spent there entire tenure lying, pushing the members to do things we really don't want to and not asking us for our opinions. They must all have college degrees and be smarter than us.

03-30-2009, 05:30 PM
im happy with the fop. keep up the good work. i dont want javi to rep me. nestor is the best rep ever.

03-30-2009, 06:57 PM
Why are they keep attacking Nestor? Its the FOP at fault! They lied to us in our face. I could read for myself!
Not even a "We are sorry from the FOP". They caught you guys with the hand in the cookie jar. Folks do be mislead by this tactics. They are guilty! And i heard the same words. The Pension is a DONE DEAL! What Armando you are going to say you didn't say that also. :devil:

03-30-2009, 07:06 PM
Thank you javi for all the updates. It seems you're the only one that keeps the membership informed. I wish the rest of you would do the same. javi, i know sometimes you write on the board so i hope you read this. You've helped alot of people around here. Those that write garbage are those that feel threatened by you. Kerr, I was at the last fop meeting. i forgive you for not making a website. carlos, keep up the good work. frank, go home no one likes you. scarola, go on a diet.

03-30-2009, 07:56 PM
whats up with that? how come the guy without a stipend gives us the news? yet, the guys working 9-5 are no where to be found?

04-01-2009, 01:45 PM
Remember these words, " Its a Done Deal!, by Dec you will see the money "..... Three (3) years later we are still waiting. Can they at least pass a flier to keep us informed (Out of control). Time for change within the FOP

04-01-2009, 02:43 PM
Information fiers are only pass out when we get personally attack or get caught in a lie. Providing additional Information cost money. Please read your FOP by-laws. THANK YOU. Oh yes we do remember those words, "It's a Done Deal". But we forgot to concentrate on the important main issues like benifits. I had to get my wife the City of Miami management position (promised to me.. if only i get T- Money out). Remember family comes first!

04-01-2009, 03:13 PM
Thanks Armando. I for one certainly understand that family comes first. Good luck and keep up the good work. Remember keep Expo out. Go Adam.

04-02-2009, 03:20 AM
WHAT ABOUT OUR FAMILY! iTS NOT ONLY HIS

04-03-2009, 07:47 PM
You want to know whats going on in your union you have to chase LT. Kerr the only guy who gives you current information. You pay your dues to a bunch of guys who do what benefits them................hey but, we have a bar

04-04-2009, 02:40 AM
we are paying $550 a year on dues for what! So the exc board gets paid with our money and they dont have to work off duty.