PDA

View Full Version : WHO'S BRIGHT IDEA WAS IT......

08-22-2007, 09:14 PM
TO CREATE A 33 ZONE?

08-22-2007, 09:16 PM
TO GET THIS CRAPPY GAS PUMP/KEY SYSTEM?

08-22-2007, 10:05 PM
It was Capt. R. who else

08-22-2007, 10:39 PM
TO STAY WITH THIS $#!TTY PAPERLESS REPORT WRITING SYSTEM?

08-22-2007, 10:43 PM
To hire this lazy slipshod cleaning service? Lucas was one person and did a hell of a lot better.

08-23-2007, 06:59 PM
AND HE HAD THE TIME FOR NUMEROUS CIGARETTE BREAKS.

WE WANT LUCAS BACK!!!

08-24-2007, 03:25 AM
To buy a bunch of brand new cars for the "Citizens On Patrol", in the middle of a budget crises.

08-24-2007, 03:46 AM
Please, two things:

First, get your facts straight. Before you make assumptions and/or accusations, know the truth. Those cars were purchased with a GRANT, not the city's money.

Second, don't show your ignorance and lack of education by misspelling words or using them incorrectly. The word is "crisis", not crises.

You probably failed the spelling part of the CJBAT.

And by the way, stop being such an immature child. If you behave and stay at the department long enough, in due time, you will also get a new car.

08-26-2007, 08:40 PM
With the Federal, State and local budgets all in a bind, I would say the term "Budget Crises" would be proper grammar. :idea:

10-20-2007, 02:45 AM
To allow all these "special watch" e-mails to get out of control. Everyone wants more patrol in their communities because of "recent burglaries" that we've never seen on the shift sheets. Kudos to those who decide to have us pull case numbers for that particular "special watch". I must admit, you are a worthless boob!!!!

10-20-2007, 03:02 AM
Please, two things:

First, get your facts straight. Before you make assumptions and/or accusations, know the truth. Those cars were purchased with a GRANT, not the city's money.

Second, don't show your ignorance and lack of education by misspelling words or using them incorrectly. The word is "crisis", not crises.

And by the way, stop being such an immature child. If you behave and stay at the department long enough, in due time, you will also get a new car.

You are right about the cars, but read the budget. They budgeted $1,000 for cell phones for these citizens on patrol. Wow, they really need that, what could we buy with those funds...

10-23-2007, 05:28 PM
Please, two things:

Ohhh! Grant money! So where did that come from? The magic Grant Fairy?

Based on your very mature post, instead of wasting my county property tax dollars on silly P.R. toys, they are wasting my federal income tax dollars on silly P.R. toys. It doesn't seem like a big difference to me.

I hope my comments are mature enough for you.

10-24-2007, 02:10 AM
No, actually Mike Grant funded it all.

10-25-2007, 02:37 PM
...to have all these dumbass meetings about problem neighborhoods? If you tell the Officers what you want, then threaten them with a dumbass meeting, trust me, problem solved. Doesn't Dan ever get tired of hearing himself talk all that mumbo-jumbo he spews from his piehole? He's an idiot of the first order. His 3 days on patrol don't qualify him to talk about jack, and all those books he's reading would make good toilet paper.