PDA

View Full Version : ?!?!?!?!?!

08-22-2007, 07:00 PM
I just wanted to log on and say that you complete me and can't handle the truth! What is good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander. When the kettle calls the frying pan silm, then we have quandry. I would like to take a moment and enlighten all those disciples who have followed me into the red river even though fighting in the shade is perferred with mighty rebels that have a cause. He who speaks does not know, and he who knows does not speak but carries a big stick!!

08-23-2007, 07:36 AM
I just wanted to log on and say that you complete me and can't handle the truth! What is good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander. When the kettle calls the frying pan silm, then we have quandry. I would like to take a moment and enlighten all those disciples who have followed me into the red river even though fighting in the shade is perferred with mighty rebels that have a cause. He who speaks does not know, and he who knows does not speak but carries a big stick!!

STOP INHALING THAT STUFF... :roll:

08-23-2007, 02:43 PM
WTF!! You my friend qualify for the 75% benefit for mental disabillity!!

08-24-2007, 09:45 AM

Chief please take your medication ,your babbling again.