PDA

View Full Version : T$ 27 the city I'll write the A-FORM

08-22-2007, 09:08 AM
Did you know the chief gets 8,000 a year for vehicle rental. Now the lexus was free so isn't excepting the 8k grand theft. I'll write the a-form let's go up stairs and 39 the chief. I mean he did commit a felony we would be 39 for this action if it was us. NO Exceptions for chief SO show me in command put a call out for swat to 400 nw 2ave set a perimater around the station, air 1 get your ass of the ground and help, lets move in. We have a drunk corrupt chief we need to 39.

08-22-2007, 09:12 AM
Did you know the chief gets 8,000 a year for vehicle rental. Now the lexus was free so isn't excepting the 8k grand theft. I'll write the a-form let's go up stairs and 39 the chief. I mean he did commit a felony we would be 39 for this action if it was us. NO Exceptions for chief SO show me in command put a call out for swat to 400 nw 2ave set a perimater around the station, air 1 get your ass of the ground and help, lets move in. We have a drunk corrupt chief we need to 39.

Should be funny but make sure oliva is in command

08-22-2007, 09:46 AM
Don't forget the other's that worked for him that knew about the scam....They should all b accountable for allowing him to steal from the city...At a minimum they should b reasigned until a thorough investigation is conducted. So much for our proactive IA, they will ruin a cop's life for some petty shit and yet they won't go after T$ and his squad of robots :twisted:

08-22-2007, 10:22 AM
Don't forget the other's that worked for him that knew about the scam....They should all b accountable for allowing him to steal from the city...At a minimum they should b reasigned until a thorough investigation is conducted. So much for our proactive IA, they will ruin a cop's life for some petty shizzat and yet they won't go after T$ and his squad of robots :twisted:

IA is t$ if he want to get you he sends IA. IA works under t$ an't dat a b!tch. Maybe IA should be run under fdle instead of a chief so they have no fear of there actions. Just an idea

08-22-2007, 10:46 PM

you don't have the balls

08-22-2007, 11:19 PM
oh please big friggin deal....

the chief got to drive a car for free..... he's the friggin chief
if there was no agreement for preferential treatment - than so what !!!!!
would you turn down a free car if it wouldn't hurt anyone

let me catch any CBS News employee with as much as a traiffc violation.
i will fill that a-form faster than you can say don't F with my Chief - G

this BS attack is not only on our Chief but on us !!!

take some pride man - Band of Brothers....get the video

-Voice of Reason

08-23-2007, 01:03 AM

-Voice of Reason

So its ok for him to do this!!!! What the heck you would be burned for this 39 and fired in 1 day what bs

08-23-2007, 01:11 AM
Step down and away from the the clover leaf thats in your mouth. This isn't an attck on us it's an attack on how this guy is just a figure head collecting money and gifts against policy. Turn it around on you and see if he'll support you! He'll parade your picture around as he did others and say he's cleaning the corruption in the city. :roll:

08-23-2007, 01:23 AM
A CBS news employee is not the head of a major law enforcement organization. HELLO...Remember Clinton he got in trouble for something we do every day..

08-23-2007, 01:30 AM

-Voice of Reason

Like slick willie getting the BJ in the oval office and Lying about it, so is this. the chief, your buddy, lied about the SUV being a lease. The free ride would have been ok, but a chief of police lied. And the refuses to answer questions about the 8 grand. Willie, committed law school text book perjury. The BJ he would have had no problems. But the perjury, was his down fall. Now T hasn't committed perjury, But he has lied about the SUV. And one thing not acceptable in Law enforcement is, to be caught LYING. Again getting CAUGHT is the operative word. If he had said, yes, I am using it for free, nothing would have been news worth. But busted big time lying, by the media, no less, brings the question why lie if It WAS a loaner to decide to buy or not? Why? And your using the band of brothers crappola is an insult to the brave men of company E who fought and died pushing Nazi's back across europe. Whoever you are, you must be really really scared to come up with that BS. despicable comes to mind.

08-23-2007, 02:07 AM
Come on now, the car is BS. The DC and his unrestricted power combined with acute micro-management is the real problem. T$ is the fall guy for the real target. The DC is the real reason for the COMPSTAT issues and everyone knows it. Unfortunately for the Chief he did not listen to the rank and file and will take the first hits for the real target. He left too much slack in that leash. After all he is ultimately responsible.

08-23-2007, 02:32 AM
Did you know the chief gets 8,000 a year for vehicle rental. Now the lexus was free so isn't excepting the 8k grand theft. I'll write the a-form let's go up stairs and 39 the chief. I mean he did commit a felony we would be 39 for this action if it was us. NO Exceptions for chief SO show me in command put a call out for swat to 400 nw 2ave set a perimater around the station, air 1 get your ass of the ground and help, lets move in. We have a drunk corrupt chief we need to 39.was that 8K a year since he got here?

08-23-2007, 08:05 AM
didnt he have a Honda Accord when he first got here for a while? What freaking Accord costs 8,000 per year....even suped up, fully loaded with tints, 5 star enkei's, cup holders, white walls, flames painted on the side and fuzzie dice in the mirror....maybe cost him what, 1500 a yr? if that? :)

08-23-2007, 09:29 PM

-Voice of Reason

Like slick willie getting the BJ in the oval office and Lying about it, so is this. the chief, your buddy, lied about the SUV being a lease. The free ride would have been ok, but a chief of police lied. And the refuses to answer questions about the 8 grand. Willie, committed law school text book perjury. The BJ he would have had no problems. But the perjury, was his down fall. Now T hasn't committed perjury, But he has lied about the SUV. And one thing not acceptable in Law enforcement is, to be caught LYING. Again getting CAUGHT is the operative word. If he had said, yes, I am using it for free, nothing would have been news worth. But busted big time lying, by the media, no less, brings the question why lie if It WAS a loaner to decide to buy or not? Why? And your using the band of brothers crappola is an insult to the brave men of company E who fought and died pushing Nazi's back across europe. Whoever you are, you must be really really scared to come up with that BS. despicable comes to mind.

Clinton was Forced to lie about a BJ....true
Timoney was Forced to lie about the car....ok

you didn't sat anything about Bush'S SELF SERVING LIES OVER
weapons of mASS DESTRUCTION
--NO BODY DIED WHEN OVER A CAR OR A BJ

08-23-2007, 10:23 PM

-Voice of Reason

Clinton was Forced to lie about a BJ....true
Timoney was Forced to lie about the car....ok

you didn't sat anything about Bush'S SELF SERVING LIES OVER
weapons of mASS DESTRUCTION
--NO BODY DIED WHEN OVER A CAR OR A BJ

08-24-2007, 06:12 AM
i have the a form in my car

10-09-2009, 07:02 AM
Yea me too !

10-09-2009, 12:37 PM
Oh my god! We are still talking about the lexus. WOW!

10-10-2009, 05:58 AM
Calling Timoney and Fernandez cops is an affront to all Men and Women who actually know how to carry that title