PDA

View Full Version : MOD 361

08-22-2007, 03:20 AM
What happened to the old posts? A bunch are missing

08-22-2007, 03:43 AM
He cut em off - must be a company man after all!

Mod 361
08-22-2007, 04:35 PM
What happened to the old posts? A bunch are missing

Two things will create deletions: Senseless bashing and "stale" posts. The ones I deleted hadn't been responded to in a long time. Sorry if it inconvinienced you. I'll leave them longer if you like. How do you feel about 3 months from the final post?

He cut em off - must be a company man after all!

Right, a company man. Because of course, a company man would stick his neck out with this vindictive agency and create a public forum for everybody. You know, this forum could have been created to be private, but then only about 5 agents would have registered to join, therefore leaving it unused. I don't sensor. I reserve the right to delete posts that go nowhere, remain unused for extended time, or are crude.

And for everyone else, every person that knows about leoaffairs.com can log in and see what is posted, so let's try not bashing each other so much. This forum started off great...topics were being discussed. Now, within the past week, people have been pushing the envelope with insulting statements. If you don't agree with someone's post, fine. State your opinion, offer ideas, be informative, but do it respectfully.

08-23-2007, 02:27 AM
No reason to leave them up if no one posts to them. I say pull them off. You are doing a good job.

nunurbiz
08-24-2007, 05:56 AM
Who determines who is bashing who, you removed my post yesturday, thats censorship, something like some command people might be guilty of....

08-24-2007, 11:51 PM
Nunurbiz - go back to the local pd you came from and keep writing parking tickets - you obviously dont know what ur talking about...

08-25-2007, 12:10 AM
dunno,
you wouldn't even make a good public service aide!!
That would require you to work and oh yeah not from home.
You are probably one of the big fat ones ( which look so great in uniform)
NOT!! whodrive to the next buffet and graze for the rest of the shift.

nunurbiz
08-25-2007, 05:24 AM
wow a local pd, nunurbiz was really a cop, does that upset you, a parking ticket is probley more police work then you ever did yourself...

06-23-2013, 02:47 AM
I'm back *****es... let the good times roll!!!

06-26-2013, 08:39 AM
I'm back *****es... let the good times roll!!!

Yes and thank goodness! Someone to clean up the trash that is being posted to our page! All I ask is, you do your job fairly, so all these allegedly adult people who are posting will stop all their wining. Again, welcome back :D

06-26-2013, 09:59 PM
Well, I for one embrace the new freedom we have now that the communist mod tod is gone.
I'm not saying that we should be vulgar and do nothing but trash one another but a little humor, satire and friendly bashing in fun is good for the morale. We need a place to vent and let off a little stress and as long as it doesn't get out of control then I say it's a good thang. To validate my position I would say to those who disagree (in a most respectful manner): blow it out your ass. :snicker: The main recipient of my newly embraced freedom is that dufus "peace out" MF'er. :snicker: