PDA

View Full Version : Donnie

08-21-2007, 07:22 PM
There is an article in the local news of the Miami Herald about Miami's Police Chief Timmony driving a free Lexus SUV.

In the "post a comment" section below the article on page 2 of comments there is a post from Don Delucca saying " Typical Chief, the rules only apply to the grunts, I should know as I broke all of them ".

Thanks for the words of wisdom Don, keep up the good work and continue to be the worthless P.O.S. you have always been.

Where is the web site we were promised on him ?

08-21-2007, 10:51 PM
You guys missed the boat with Dalucca. Look at the Miami post to see what we are doing to T$.

We be a reel police, meng!

T$ & BK

08-26-2007, 01:14 AM
It is becoming apparent once again that negative messages regarding Delucca are disappearing from LEOAFFAIRS. Messages regarding DeLucca were removed from the EM thread, It is obvious that DD still has his hand in this - we need another forum. Notice how the negative posts seem to "Disappear".

08-29-2007, 02:31 AM
Don't ever forget DD and how he screwed up this department and how many people he negatively impacted. Don't ever forget DD and how he damaged this deprtment for years to come. Not even CN will be able to overcome some of the damage DD did - he has to deal with some of DD's mistakes on a daily and personal basis since they are on his command staff. Think hard and think smart and give DD the payback he deserves. Do to him what Miami did to T$; it is never too late. Don't let him leave with the last laugh; make him sweat (he is a sissy). BTW, I for one pulled over a vehicle the other night that ran a stop sign, almost causing me to 17 him. His first words to me were "I'm a friend of Chief DD". My last words to him were "you can pay the fine, go to court, or go to traffic school; have a nice night". :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

08-29-2007, 02:32 AM
Don't ever forget DD and how he screwed up this department and how many people he negatively impacted. Don't ever forget DD and how he damaged this deprtment for years to come. Not even CN will be able to overcome some of the damage DD did - he has to deal with some of DD's mistakes on a daily and personal basis since they are on his command staff. Think hard and think smart and give DD the payback he deserves. Do to him what Miami did to T$; it is never too late. Don't let him leave with the last laugh; make him sweat (he is a sissy). BTW, I for one pulled over a vehicle the other night that ran a stop sign, almost causing me to 17 him. His first words to me were "I'm a friend of Chief DD". My last words to him were "you can pay the fine, go to court, or go to traffic school; have a nice night". :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

08-29-2007, 11:18 AM
Well said!

08-30-2007, 04:42 AM
who are his under cover pawns that remain to tarnish the dept?

08-30-2007, 03:00 PM
Keep an eye on the PIO SGT. who never did a day on the street, but then again it's typical, pretty soon he will be Division Chief too.

08-30-2007, 03:21 PM
that is a given...doesn't really hide it though...