PDA

View Full Version : ROOKIES...

08-20-2007, 03:14 PM
Whats up with these ROOKIES
For some reason their still in FTO phase and think that they been here for years... PLEASE someone give them a reality CHECK! I'm sure everyone one has a couple of thing to say....

08-20-2007, 03:39 PM
What? They are disgruntled already?? Let them be, good!!

08-22-2007, 10:54 PM
most of the rookies will be leaving hpd and driving there Davie,Pembroke,Miramar,Bso, and one dude said hallandale B take homes so dont ***** cus youre file is messed up by IA, so enjoy MOFO 8)

08-23-2007, 09:56 PM
Guess 2,.....

Power to you brother. You sound like you'd be an asset to whomever would hire you. I'd stay away from the municipalities out there though, B.S.O. sounds good. I heard they're all gonna be cutting down due to the upcoming tax crap.

Good luck.

08-24-2007, 11:30 PM
YEAH ASK THE BRAND NEW PSA'S THAT JUST GOT PUT THROUGH THE ACADEMY. mOST OF US HAVE ACTUALLY ALREADY APPLIED ELSEWHERE, WERE NOT GONNA STICK AROUND LIKE THE PO'S AND GET ABUSED.

08-25-2007, 02:55 PM
most of the rookies will be leaving hpd and driving there Davie,Pembroke,Miramar,Bso, and one dude said hallandale B take homes so dont ***** cus youre file is messed up by IA, so enjoy MOFO 8)

We have 12 open spots, Oct the gate should open and we will hire 12. I hope they are like the ones we already got from you. THEY ARE ALL TOP COPS to (I DB been around longer then most. Marbels knows who I am and so does big Ben) We welcome you all, come north the weathers great.
C U soon :D :D :) :) :D :D :) :)

09-06-2007, 02:01 AM
Ours is going back south, dont think he liked Broward much...

09-06-2007, 10:44 PM
Ours is going back south, dont think he liked Broward much...

You talking about the guy that tried kissing the female SGT ? He leaving ?

09-09-2007, 08:48 PM
All the females were getting tired of being called Baby... and getting phone calls asking for favors when they were stuck on the same shift