PDA

View Full Version : We want to know

08-19-2007, 05:51 AM
Can anyone explain what is going on with ED HUDACK?

08-21-2007, 01:54 AM
It's called a witch hunt. Hudak is a good man and leader. He's one of the very few supervisors at CGPD that actually knows how to be one. Somebody obviously didn't like him and raised a flag over a 25 year old incident he had while working as a bar bouncer. There's a big surprise huh? A bar bouncer with some balls? Gee, I wonder how a Hooter girl would handle a drunk idiot causing trouble?! Maybe they'd suffocate him with their breasts!

08-25-2007, 01:22 AM
The rumor is that Hudack is going to appointed CHief of Police before the end of the year. Is Ed intellectually capable and is it true that he was tried and convicted of aggravated battery?

08-26-2007, 12:06 PM
I work for Ed, and hope the rumor about him being promoted to Chief is true!! That should tell you something. As far as the "official" assault case disposition, I don't know.

09-28-2007, 12:10 AM
I work for Ed, and hope the rumor about him being promoted to Chief is true!! That should tell you something. As far as the "official" assault case disposition, I don't know.

Holly shit! You must be in management, Ed is cancer for the department. An overbearing, powerhungry know it all!

09-28-2007, 01:39 AM
I'm not management, but I do appreciate a leader that's willing to stick his neck out for his people every once in a while. By the way, overbearing and power hungry are both qualities commonly found in most police officers. Therefore, he is a good PO!

09-28-2007, 11:19 AM
I'm not management, but I do appreciate a leader that's willing to stick his neck out for his people every once in a while. By the way, overbearing and power hungry are both qualities commonly found in most police officers. Therefore, he is a good PO!

I'm glad you think so, that lets me know just how sick people are out there. "overbearing & power hungry" does not make a good cop, it makes an asshole and a IA complaint waiting to happen.

10-13-2007, 07:31 PM

jerk

11-24-2007, 12:21 PM

jerk

This place is going to crap thanks to people like EH and DS.

03-07-2008, 04:11 AM
Is this true? Now we can change our name to the David Brown Police Dept.