PDA

View Full Version : Mayor Do the Right Thing!

08-19-2007, 04:09 AM
The Mayor said he promoted Lt. Velasquez because he wanted to right a wrong. Undo and Injustice! Whether I agree with the Mayor or not I will take him at his word and that he believes in his heart he was doing the right thing. However, if he skips Sgt. Alvarez, who is #1 on the Lt.'s list, then we can never believe anything the Mayor says again. Sgt. Alvarez stood up for what he thought was right. Nothing personal against anyone. However, if the Mayor believes in doing the right thing, then Sgt. Alvarez will not be skipped as rumors have suggested. Mayor do the right thing!

08-21-2007, 01:24 PM
Norby's file is cleaner than any of the other Sgt's on that list. If the Mayor skips him...then he shows everyone that he wasnt trying to do the right thing by making V a Lt. Lets see what the man is made of...

08-21-2007, 02:24 PM
He might just not promote anyone in lieu of skipping him. Ever think of that?

08-21-2007, 09:15 PM
You guys are wrong. I have known Julio for many years and can assure you he is not vindictive. He will not skip Norby or let the list expire W/O promoting anyone. I know the man and he will do what's right and when he does you guys need to give him credit for it

08-22-2007, 12:52 AM
Chespirito, actions speak louder than words.

His track record reflects disregard for the department, which includes but not limited to promoting an unethical Lt . I hope your right but it seems your perception of Julio is delusional.

08-22-2007, 03:52 AM
Chespirito I really hope your are correct.