PDA

View Full Version : Don't be so polite

08-17-2007, 05:51 PM
I don't know why we feel that we have to be so darn polite to these dirt bags on the street. Stop calling people Sir. Call your father, your teacher or if you want your boss Sir. A piece of crap on the street who is willing to kill you just for the hek of it is not a Sir or a Gentleman. I have seen confrontations were an officer sais Sir I told you to put your hands on the car and I'm not going to tell you again. The proper way would be Listen here you piece of crap, I know you are stalling and I am going to put my size 12 boot so far up you but your are going to feel it in your throat. Say it like you mean it, don't be nice and polite. Sir is for the judge or someone or respectable stature in te comunity. So let's stop being sod arn polite and let's be more to the point. Be careful outhere guys an dback each other up..

08-17-2007, 06:22 PM
I don't know why we feel that we have to be so darn polite to these dirt bags on the street. Stop calling people Sir. Call your father, your teacher or if you want your boss Sir. A piece of crap on the street who is willing to kill you just for the hek of it is not a Sir or a Gentleman. I have seen confrontations were an officer sais Sir I told you to put your hands on the car and I'm not going to tell you again. The proper way would be Listen here you piece of crap, I know you are stalling and I am going to put my size 12 boot so far up you but your are going to feel it in your throat. Say it like you mean it, don't be nice and polite. Sir is for the judge or someone or respectable stature in te comunity. So let's stop being sod arn polite and let's be more to the point. Be careful outhere guys an dback each other up..

Well that's the product of the psychological test and the castrati police academy! You can be fair, firm and professional without sounding effeminate or verbally abusive! Just direct the person to: PUT YOU HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK! noticed sir is omitted! Reverence is reserved for those that merit it!

08-18-2007, 06:43 AM
YES, but people around might hear what you say, and if they testify you were very polite and friendly (as you put the motorola thru their eye socket) as the citizen tried to hit the officer, it does play better for the jury. sir them to death, just be ready to go pit bull on them if they try to hurt you. Be nice.
Save the IA *****es for important stuff.

08-18-2007, 01:52 PM
Its ok to say sir if you know you don't mean it and you can turn on a dime. It's bad when you get caught up being so polite they think you are weaka nd take advantage..

Zero Tolerance
08-19-2007, 05:10 AM
I don't have any problem calling some piece of shit Sir

Sir, I told you..... if you took your hands off the car again I would slam you teeth first into the concrete.

Miami, show me with one in custody and enroute to ward D

08-19-2007, 01:07 PM
THe idea is not to get caught up being so darn polite that you leave your guard down. so, if you decide to be polite, just have your boot ****ed and loaded because while we need to be polite to good citizens, the pieces of shiatz mix up with them and we can't tell who is who. Remember, too mnay of oyr brother officers have been killed or seriusly hurt. The scumbags who are out there being and doing what they know best will not hesitate to pump us full of lead. So, ok, be polite but know when and with who and be on guard, so that if the siatz hits the fan, you will be the one left standing. Let's back each other up out there, no matter how pised we are at the administration, let's make time for each other. When the scum bags see more than one of us, man, they know if they get stupid they are in for a big headache,a nd tummy ache and everything ache. Be careful outhre guys and gals.....

08-19-2007, 02:39 PM
Guys stick to the rule of threating people how you want to be treated and you will have a very successful careers.

08-20-2007, 11:53 AM
It's not the $hit bags you have to worry about when complaints get filed, it's the damn left wing liberal concerned citizens who get offended when you call the offender a scumbag or some other choice word.

01MIA
08-20-2007, 05:07 PM
Sir, from my past experience calling people SIR keeps you out of trouble. Everyday people dont see what the crimminals do they see what YOU do and say. I once had to hmmm how do I say sing a lalabye to a guy, Because the situation required my Motorola did the singing.

Witness I.A statement: Yeah! that cop beat that man

IA: What did the officer say?

Witness I.A statement: Well before he beat him cop said, SIR you iszz under arrest stop reszzisten and put yo handz behind you! pookie didnt listen....after that I saw pookie asleep!

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o105/disco_bill/brutality.jpg

08-22-2007, 01:52 PM
For the record, I feel that the listed cartoon is inapprpiate and offensive. I am hispanic and worked many years in the north end. In my many years on the department I have found that the shtz bags are willing to kill you in a heart beat if they got the chance or go to IA and file a phony complaint. But the the shtz bags are in all areas of the city including Central and South. Let's face the fact that many cops are killed or injured every year by people from all races. By showing the racism in the cartoon we are also showing that many of us have preconditioned our minds to think that we are safer amongst persons who we identify with of the same race as us. That is what can hurt us. Unfortunately there is a high crime rate in many areas of the city including the north end and by no means am I defending the shutz bag drug dealers who are constantly shooting and killing each other because they are the biggest contributors to the high number of violent crimes in our city. But before we post anything that may be racial, let's please keep in mind our brother offcers of that race who will be there to risk their lives to save yours even if we are of a diferent skin color. Please don't take this post as an attack.

08-22-2007, 03:27 PM
For the record, I feel that the listed cartoon is inapprpiate and offensive. I am hispanic and worked many years in the north end. In my many years on the department I have found that the shtz bags are willing to kill you in a heart beat if they got the chance or go to IA and file a phony complaint. But the the shtz bags are in all areas of the city including Central and South. Let's face the fact that many cops are killed or injured every year by people from all races. By showing the racism in the cartoon we are also showing that many of us have preconditioned our minds to think that we are safer amongst persons who we identify with of the same race as us. That is what can hurt us. Unfortunately there is a high crime rate in many areas of the city including the north end and by no means am I defending the shutz bag drug dealers who are constantly shooting and killing each other because they are the biggest contributors to the high number of violent crimes in our city. But before we post anything that may be racial, let's please keep in mind our brother offcers of that race who will be there to risk their lives to save yours even if we are of a diferent skin color. Please don't take this post as an attack.

Get a life! There is nothing wrong with that cartoon. You must have only worked in the north end for a month or two because the cartoon depicts the reality of life up there.

08-22-2007, 03:48 PM

Guest(s):

You make a wonderful argument for a new English:101 public education campaign to rival the Got Milk? series... except this one is... Got Dictionary? Get one! And open it!

Webster - Murphy PD, NC

08-22-2007, 04:19 PM

Guest(s):

You make a wonderful argument for a new English:101 public education campaign to rival the Got Milk? series... except this one is... Got Dictionary? Get one! And open it!

Webster - Murphy PD, NC

Webster, go Fu?k yourself. Why doln't you cover up. your bigotry is showing. Murphy must be proud to have an inbred a-hole like you working for them. Go get Mrs. jones chickens off the highway.

01MIA
08-22-2007, 05:07 PM
For the record, I feel that the listed cartoon is inapprpiate and offensive. I am hispanic and worked many years in the north end. In my many years on the department I have found that the shtz bags are willing to kill you in a heart beat if they got the chance or go to IA and file a phony complaint. But the the shtz bags are in all areas of the city including Central and South. Let's face the fact that many cops are killed or injured every year by people from all races. By showing the racism in the cartoon we are also showing that many of us have preconditioned our minds to think that we are safer amongst persons who we identify with of the same race as us. That is what can hurt us. Unfortunately there is a high crime rate in many areas of the city including the north end and by no means am I defending the shutz bag drug dealers who are constantly shooting and killing each other because they are the biggest contributors to the high number of violent crimes in our city. But before we post anything that may be racial, let's please keep in mind our brother offcers of that race who will be there to risk their lives to save yours even if we are of a diferent skin color. Please don't take this post as an attack.My brother, the point to the post was not meant to be racial. Your conditioned in your mind to think racism when you see white cop putting handcuffs on a brown person. First, I will tell you that I am also brown in color and so was Pookie. Pookie suffered no long term scars from our encounter and he is still a thriving entrepeneur at 5ave and 8street. We live in a world of racism its a FACT its not about the content of the person but, what tribe you belong to. I have experience this but, I dont carry those experiences on my shoulder.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m183/femmegina/Racist.jpg[/b]

08-22-2007, 07:55 PM

I have a gunbelt older than you. I worked the north end while your lunch money was being taken in your little private sheltered world.

Get a life! There is nothing wrong with that cartoon. You must have only worked in the north end for a month or two because the cartoon depicts the reality of life up there.

08-22-2007, 08:04 PM

Common guys, the guy is right, let's keep it clean, let's keep race out of it

08-22-2007, 08:22 PM
Hey, the post was not meant to be racist If your that sensitive get off the internet and get on the martha stewart site.....

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w98/Jeremessiah/638233165_l.jpg

08-22-2007, 08:22 PM
Hey, the post was not meant to be racist If your that sensitive get off the internet and get on the martha stewart site.....

08-22-2007, 08:32 PM

What, you own the internet now. You're an idiot, why do I even bother to argue with you. By the way, what's wrong with Martha Stewart, I watch her all the time. If you are so sensitive about my comments maybe you should watch her too, it's realxing, trust me. Do you wnat the times and channel?, if not try Dr. Phil or Oprah.

08-22-2007, 08:43 PM
Sir, I dont own the internet but, I am sensitive about your GED.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u119/m-134b/police-1.jpg

08-24-2007, 11:37 AM
yes sir blame it on scare tactics

08-24-2007, 03:51 PM
I agree that the cartoon is racist...however, don't be indoctrinated with that foolishness and think you only have to worry about black offenders. I work in the Southend..and the thugs that did the Brinks 29 and shot at a police officer was hispanic. Also, the majority of the 29's, 26's, 27's , 22's and 3-32's (stabbings by 35's) in the southend are committed by hispanics. It's just not broadcasted on the news, :shock: which allows people to believe blacks are more violent. For example, check the after action reports on the Calle Ocho vs Goombay. If you are a veteran, you know that Goombay is a piece of cake and Calle Ocho is a hell whole all day with 3-32's and 29's. But you would never know it by watching the news. So be careful of all offenders because that's how good policeman stay safe. :!: :!:

08-25-2007, 08:48 PM
Im of Cuban descent and the cartoon does not offend me a bit. As a matter of fact, i think that it does reflect what goes on in the north end more often than not. If you feel so overwhelmed and so easily offended then i think that you may try switching to a more delicate profession such as interior decorator or florist. Perhaps you might even try to leave your closet and see what reality is in the hood. You Flamer you!

03-28-2008, 02:26 AM
Watch your language.

03-28-2008, 09:11 AM
Racist? See Rev Wright for that one. Racist is his middle name. Racist come in all colors and creed and sexes.

03-28-2008, 09:23 AM
The witnesses will color the jury if they testify you were rude and used foul language. But speaking calmly and using Sir and please as you drop the a-hole on his face, shows you weren't doing the job with malice, Best advice I ever got, was when a veteran told me to treat people as I or my family wished to be treated , if arrested. But if they try to hurt you or another cop, put them in the hospital. You can be polite as you aim for their collar bone and "accidently" nail them between the eyes with whatever is handy at the time. Like someone said, save the I A *****es for important stuff.