PDA

View Full Version : New Morgan Video

08-17-2007, 02:57 AM
http://72.12.51.34:8080/ramgen/reality/morgan-show-9.rm

This guy seems to know what the Sheriff's game is all about.

08-17-2007, 05:42 AM
Keep up the good work Mr. Morgan! Just don't forget to give us street Deputies the $35,000 you promised. There is more than enough money thrown away by the Mac that you could pay us decent.

08-18-2007, 03:32 AM
Morgan looks like an angry idiot....I'd rather vote for Barney Fife for Sheriff before I'd vote for that bafoon!

08-19-2007, 11:39 AM
Morgan only reinforces the fact that we don't need an MP to run our County. Real cops help other cops...no matter what county (or state) they live in. Real cops help other cops...no matter what county (or state) they live in.

Sorry for the repeat. OMG, how many times can he keep repeating himself???

08-19-2007, 01:34 PM
The funniest part to me is when Sam Hall is ranting and Morgan starts laughing in the background. I can't tell if that laugh sounds more retarded or more possessed. :lol:

08-20-2007, 12:45 AM
Mr. Morgan’s representation of the Governor’s salary being less than that of Chief Deputy Smith’s salary is incorrect. The General Appropriations Act, also known as the state budget, lists the salaries of the constitutional officers on page 374 of the document.

For fiscal year 2007-2008, the Governor’s salary is set at $132, 932.
The Attorney General’s salary is set at $131, 604, as is the Chief Financial Officer’s salary.

State Attorneys and Public Defenders have salaries set at $153, 140.

He may have used data from a past GAA. Just the facts here. I cannot vote in Escambia County as I am a few hundred miles away.

08-20-2007, 12:54 AM
In prior videos Morgan states that there are 19 people at the Sheriff's Office who make more than the governor.

08-20-2007, 01:33 AM
Those hard working directors just don't make enough. Double their salaries and fire the street deputies. That's your best answer RonnieMac. Seems to me that Morgan is right on target. THe public and the "real" police know what's going on in the LEOnard St. playpen.

08-20-2007, 06:55 AM
The "real" police would go out and find a viable candidate if they were dissatisfied with McNesby. They wouldn't listen to a retired MP who can't think for himself and takes advice from and repeats false information from a "wanna be" police officer who can't seem to get a job at a "real" news agency.

Find another candidate, not Morgan. We'll listen.

08-21-2007, 10:40 PM
You just don't like Morgan because he is a superb choice for our next Sheriff. You'd love to have your master running against less opposition. Morgan is the only one who I believe will give us the money we deserve as street deputies and detention deputies. We've been lied to by McNesby and the union. You can bad mouth Morgan all you like but when he's sheriff this will be a much better county for all of us to live and work in.

08-21-2007, 11:42 PM
Yeah, whatever :roll:

He does not and will not have the support of the SO employees because he is too busy trying to make the sheriff look bad at the their expense. Mark my words, he will not win this election because he is just as underhanded as McNesby is. He just hasn't been afforded the opportunity to run wild with a budget.

08-21-2007, 11:48 PM
Dime to a dollar "in the know" isn't a deputy. How did the union lie to you?