PDA

View Full Version : New Topic

08-14-2007, 09:44 PM
dontcha think its time four a new topic? after reeding the meny posts of the past fewd days can their be any dobt that we need a knew shreriff and a new admin? cantt we all just git a long? :roll:

08-15-2007, 01:00 PM
I can see where a new boss (and bosses) might not be a bad thing. I will wait though to see who is running against Sheriff Hunter and what his qualifications and plans are.

08-16-2007, 09:04 AM
Bold and interesting statements. I am suprised the usual big mouths and admin suck ups have not responded. For that matter that nearly no one has responded. Too scared?

veteranrookie
08-16-2007, 09:49 AM
Nah, not scared. I thought he was actually posting a new topic idea. The "new sheriff, new admin" topic is boring the crap out of me, I can tell you that.

I'll tell you what...I'll pull a topic out of my 4th point of contact for you guys to bicker over...hmmm..let me think..

ok try this.

Q: In your opinion, what is the best led District in the agency (and why, if you feel like elaborating)?

Obviuosly, rookies (like myself) don't have a lot to draw from on this question, but if you've been around the block for a little bit feel free to post your pick if you have one.

08-16-2007, 12:58 PM
D-7 and D-8 are the best led. The Lts there are real cops, have common sense, and are not part of the tribal art or barbed wire or warrior regime that has ruined the agency.

08-16-2007, 01:42 PM
The tribe wishes they could vote the D8 Lt. off of worrier, I mean warrior island.

08-16-2007, 02:56 PM
I guess the real question would be which district is most sucessfull right now?! There goes D-8's chances. By the way, the "Tribal band" you few are refering to are exactly that. It is sad that there aren't more people like them in this agency. They know the true meaning of brother/sisterhood and will always be there for one another know matter what. Why are you few having problems with the way people act as a team. I thought that is how it was supposed to be. I think we should all "band" together as one...aren't we all on the same team.

08-16-2007, 05:24 PM
Yes, we should all be on the same team. We should not base our decisions on tribal tattoos, or membership of any group. One day it may be like this, but for now it is a secret society that is in charge.

veteranrookie
08-16-2007, 08:38 PM
I would think you'd have to look at the overall leadership in the district to pick the best led. Not just the lieutenant but also the experience level of your first line supervisors, too.

And Guest 1010, I agree. Which District is showing success or a change for the better?

08-16-2007, 09:47 PM
District 1. Duh.

08-17-2007, 09:21 AM
More than a "few" have little if any respect for the "tribal band." The tattoo boys know only enough of brotherhood to suit their own ends and will abuse and exploit anyone who gets in the way of their personal power and glory and desires. They care only for themselves. They are their own team only, nothing more. The few barbed-wire boys have cost this agency so much in terms of performance, morale, money and talent. They are for the most part children trying to do a mans -- and a cops -- job.

As for D-1, just how do you define success? Morale? Organizational commitment? Employee satisfaction? Not much of that in D-1, or any district, or the agency for that matter. I agree that D-8, and then D-7 are the best.

You guys are not wearing the rose colored glasses you guys are working with your eyes closed or just plain BLIND.

08-17-2007, 09:47 AM
More than a "few" have little if any respect for the "tribal band." The tattoo boys know only enough of brotherhood to suit their own ends and will abuse and exploit anyone who gets in the way of their personal power and glory and desires. They care only for themselves. They are their own team only, nothing more. The few barbed-wire boys have cost this agency so much in terms of performance, morale, money and talent. They are for the most part children trying to do a mans -- and a cops -- job.

As for D-1, just how do you define success? Morale? Organizational commitment? Employee satisfaction? Not much of that in D-1, or any district, or the agency for that matter. I agree that D-8, and then D-7 are the best.

You guys are not wearing the rose colored glasses you guys are working with your eyes closed or just plain BLIND.

Well, you can leave. I'm sure we can find a way to split your pay up evenly among us.

08-17-2007, 11:50 AM
My diagnosis is a poor attitude:

Find another place to work,

Apply for that job and,

don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of CCSO!

08-17-2007, 02:39 PM
Some doctor you are! It would be far healthier to respect the other folk's opinion, though you may disagree. This is a big agency, and there is room for all of us - respect each other - no one else respects us. We are supposed to be a family.

08-17-2007, 07:32 PM
Some doctor you are! It would be far healthier to respect the other folk's opinion, though you may disagree. This is a big agency, and there is room for all of us - respect each other - no one else respects us. We are supposed to be a family.

Having a poor attitude and doing nothing about it is like having cancer without treatment. It will eventually spread till you reach a point of no return and then your demise.

It would be far "Healthier" to adjust the poor attitude or take it to another place in hopes of adjusting the attitude.

It has been my experience that it is usually not the place that causes the poor attitude but rather the personality that fosters it.

It is your call but my free professional advice stands as is.

08-17-2007, 07:36 PM
What a bunch of idiots.