PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Carl Rove nice ring to it

08-14-2007, 08:08 PM
Forget all the rest.... Carl Rove for sheriff...He's available.

08-14-2007, 11:08 PM
Forget all the rest.... Carl Rove for sheriff...He's available. He's leaving as the President of the United State's right hand man to be the Sheriff of Broward County because why? Yeah, right.

08-15-2007, 02:16 AM
Well maybe because being the right hand man of the president qualifies him to... well... be th right hand man of the president. He needs to get into a position were he is the person with the right hand man. Being the volitile poarizing man that he is it would be hard for him to win a truly meaningful election right off of the bat, however, being appointed Sheriff of one of the largest Sheriff's Offices in the country by a Republican Governor who I'm sure owes a debt to Jeb Bush who in turn, is the brother of the President who had Carl Rove as his right hand man. A cunning man can use this Sheriff's position as a jumping off point to say Governor of the State of Florida, the third or fourth most populated state in the country. Then after providing a proven track record as a leader can use that position to attempt a run at the presidency. You see the Office of the Sheriff is an important position in Florida politics and Florida is important in national politics. Why would a man like Carl Rove be interested in being Broward County Sheriff indeed. Why do you think he is resigning at just the time when the current Sheriff's legal troubles are about to catch up with him.

08-17-2007, 01:32 AM
I see you have really thought this through, good luck to you. Is this you Kapish?

08-17-2007, 03:26 AM
Ummm....when was the last time we had a sheriff with a proven track record as a leader? Heidi Brescher? No presidential material here from what I recall so what's your basis for this far out conjecture? How about Angie Fortunado (I think that was his name). Angie-isms. That's what we need. Archie Bunker at the helm.

fuhgetaboutit
08-17-2007, 03:31 AM
]Ummm....when was the last time we had a sheriff with a proven track record as a leader? Heidi Brescher? No presidential material here from what I recall so what's your basis for this far out conjecture? How about Angie Fortunado (I think that was his name). Angie-isms. That's what we need. Archie Bunker at the helm.

ANGIE-ISMS...Rove Man you must be as old as dirt!!! And that is Farinato to you.

08-17-2007, 04:35 AM
I guess we could always use a soprano's wannabe like you - ahole! And since you knew his name guess that makes you equally as old.

08-18-2007, 03:48 AM
No not Kapish. But I would like to point out that Jenne had a track record of leadership in the state senate prior to becoming Sheriff. The fact that he has apparently, since becoming Sheriff, messed that all up is another issue. Who knows, maybe Hillary will want the job after she loses the presidential election in 08.

04-19-2008, 12:06 PM
bump

04-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Bump

04-24-2008, 03:03 PM
bump

04-30-2008, 02:16 AM
Vote for Max as Dogcatcher.