PDA

View Full Version : North Port officer was justly fired

08-14-2007, 10:58 AM
North Port officer was justly fired

I just had to write after reading about the fiasco involving Officer J.W. Triplett, the North Port policeman who was fired, and the fact that Triplett believed it was all right to show all his pals on the force video of a woman exposing her chest.

I just get so sick and tired of men thinking it's all right to degrade women like this. These women are someone's daughter, sister, mother, etc.

I just can't figure out what's wrong with these men.

What's next, watching snuff films with their sons when they reach a certain age?

Linda Griswold

North Port

Last modified: August 13. 2007 12:00AM

For free access to this article, you must be a member of HeraldTribune.com.

08-14-2007, 02:26 PM
Trust me, JW did not have any buddies in this agency

08-14-2007, 07:30 PM
Although JW did not have many friends on the Dept., He did not force that girl to expose her chest, she did it on her own. So you should slam her also for being part of your race. Also he was not fired. He resigned. Get your facts straight before you *****.

08-14-2007, 08:55 PM
Although JW did not have many friends on the Dept., He did not force that girl to expose her chest, she did it on her own. So you should slam her also for being part of your race. Also he was not fired. He resigned. Get your facts straight before you *****.

Actually, if he did'nt resign he was going to be terminated. Second just to clear this up, he lied during the investigation that is why he is no longer with the agency.

08-15-2007, 06:05 PM
Just one less pervert on the force sent back to the streets. I wonder how he is going to retaliate for getting his butt busted?

Watch your back guy's, there is another mad dog loose. :lol:

08-16-2007, 12:47 PM
Wrong again loser! He's up north getting a job at a REAL PD making $30,000 more a year than you!

08-16-2007, 06:16 PM
If any agencgency will hire him with what he has in his file good for him. As far as making 30k more great, it cost 30 k more to live there.

08-20-2007, 12:19 PM
Wrong again...the cost of living up here is about the same or even cheaper than Florida! We cops are better paid and more respected here up north!

08-20-2007, 01:03 PM
Go back to school, you need it.