PDA

View Full Version : Woodstock's woes

08-14-2007, 04:21 AM
Police Chief in Woodstock Ga? (R.M). If this guy was anything at the BSO like he is at Woodstock Georgia, its no wonder he is no longer welcome there. Some people can be an embarassment to law enforcement anywhere they go. Sorry Georgia, its your turn in the barrel. But have heart, with his demeanor it will not last forever!

08-17-2007, 09:31 PM
From all indications, Moss is on the same track at WPD as BSO. Lets just hit the highlights, so far. He ordered an officer who was about to cite a councilman to "put the pen down, and let him go." He then admonished the officer for "trying to bite the hand that feeds him." He then physically assualted a probationary officer who was reluctant to complain or risk is job. He made sexual comments about an officer's wife and commented about the female office staff wearing thongs. Lets not forget about the screaming tamtrums, glaring hostility, or treating employees like they are invisible. Ric Moss is a flaming A-hole. While I try to refrain from using vulgar language, no other word effectively captures the essence of Ric Moss.

08-17-2007, 09:32 PM
From all indications, Moss is on the same track at WPD as BSO. Lets just hit the highlights, so far. He ordered an officer who was about to cite a councilman to "put the pen down, and let him go." He then admonished the officer for "trying to bite the hand that feeds him." He then physically assualted a probationary officer who was reluctant to complain or risk is job. He made sexual comments about an officer's wife and commented about the female office staff wearing thongs. Lets not forget about the screaming tamtrums, glaring hostility, or treating employees like they are invisible. Ric Moss is a flaming A-hole. While I try to refrain from using vulgar language, no other word effectively captures the essence of Ric Moss.

08-19-2007, 01:52 AM
Yes, if you look in the dictionary under "arrogance", you will find his name listed for definition. Since you are so egotistical, I know you are reading these comments of many. But know this, someday what goes around will come around for you Ric, and despite your ability to snow most of the apparently brainless politicians in your new home to what you really are right now, the chances are :P being their drinking buddy won't get you out of hot water someday. Just wait, you will outlive your usefulness to them like others who outlived their usefulness to you.

08-19-2007, 01:53 AM
Yes, if you look in the dictionary under "arrogance", you will find his name listed for definition. Since you are so egotistical, I know you are reading these comments of many. But know this, someday what goes around will come around for you Ric, and despite your ability to snow most of the apparently brainless politicians in your new home to what you really are right now, the chances are that being their drinking buddy won't get you out of hot water someday. Just wait, you will outlive your usefulness to them like others who outlived their usefulness to you.

09-10-2007, 09:19 PM
he may be arrogant at times. but so are most of you brainwashed bso dongs. get over your miserable lives there. come to woodstock...

09-10-2007, 11:40 PM
Before hiring Ric Moss someone should have requested his entire personnel file. It would have cost you a few bucks but I guarantee it would have been well worth the expenditure!

He has lied under internal affairs investigations, been brought up on harrassment charges as well as insubordination charges. Yes, he is one of a kind. His arrogance makes you want to vomit. He was not well liked at BSO and trust us when we tell you that BSO would never hire him back.

We were not surprised to hear about the "thong incident" as that has Ric Moss written all over it! Someone should contact his exwife, rumor has it that he really did a number on her.

But fear not Woodstock, he will not be there forever...some day and in some way he will screw up there just like he did in Florida.

Hang in there for timing is everything!

09-11-2007, 02:17 AM
There are far worse people than Moss. In fact Moss was actually a really good boss. I'd rather have Moss over some of the chiefs we got now. You guys knocking Moss are just lazy deputies who got caught sleeping on the job. It is natual not to take responsibility of your own actions and blame a captain for your short comings. I am not saying the guy is perfect, but he did a good job. Lightborn was the a-hole in my book.

09-11-2007, 02:21 AM
Thanks Ric

09-11-2007, 02:46 AM
Tell me more, tell me more (about the "thong" incident). I know what goes on behind closed doors within, with most of the LEOs

RIPDJ
09-11-2007, 05:35 PM
I WORKED FOR RIC MOSS IN DISTRICT 5 AND IN DISTRICT 4. AT FIRST I HATED HIS GUTS AND I THOUGHT HE WAS AN EGO MANIAC BUT AFTER GETTING TO KNOW HIM I WAS ABLE TO SEE THAT HE IS JUST A HARD WORKING SUPERVISOR THAT DOESN'T WANT TO LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT. HE EMBARRASED ME PLENTY OF TIMES ON THE POLICE RADIO BUT ALL IN ALL HE WAS A REALLY GOOD BOSS TO ME. HIS EX-WIFE WAS NO BARGAIN AND THERE ARE TWO SIDES TO EVERY STORY. YES IN THE END, RIC DID SCREW ME OVER DURING AN INTERNAL INVESTIGATION BUT i HAVE GROWN OVER THE YEARS INTO A BETTER PERSON AND I DO FORGIVE HIM. HE HAD TO LOOK OUT FOR HIS OWN ASS AND HE DID WHAT HE FELT HE NEEDED TO DO. NO HARD FEELINGS ANYMORE. RIC, I WOULD WORK FOR YOU AGAIN- TAKE CARE AND GOOD LUCK - rm

09-11-2007, 07:20 PM
Please tell us the thong incident.... :devil: :devil:

09-11-2007, 07:26 PM
ripdj said it all.

09-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Ric Moss is a BUNGHOLE!!!!!!!!

got ya
09-11-2007, 10:21 PM
if anyone knows anything about the thong incident please, please fill us in! bet moss is doing her too! (just like all the others)
Please tell us the thong incident.... :devil: :devil:

got ya
09-11-2007, 10:22 PM
ripdj said it all.

another asshole heard from!

got ya
09-11-2007, 10:23 PM
Ric Moss is a BUNGHOLE!!!!!!!!

what is a bunghole? sounds like a good one and i'm sure thats what he is!

got ya
09-11-2007, 10:36 PM
ripdj said it all.

the fired deputy and convicted felon ricky marcus said it all...try again buddy...this guy is a first class liar!

wow, are you a jerk!

09-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Before hiring Ric Moss someone should have requested his entire personnel file. It would have cost you a few bucks but I guarantee it would have been well worth the expenditure!

He has lied under internal affairs investigations, been brought up on harrassment charges as well as insubordination charges. Yes, he is one of a kind. His arrogance makes you want to vomit. He was not well liked at BSO and trust us when we tell you that BSO would never hire him back.

We were not surprised to hear about the "thong incident" as that has Ric Moss written all over it! Someone should contact his exwife, rumor has it that he really did a number on her.

But fear not Woodstock, he will not be there forever...some day and in some way he will screw up there just like he did in Florida.

Ok, further explanation needed for harrassment, ia lying and "thong" incident. Don't say it without back up and specifics. What are they?

got ya
09-13-2007, 12:14 PM

Ok, further explanation needed for harrassment, ia lying and "thong" incident. Don't say it without back up and specifics. What are they?

DEERFIELD, CDC AND RICKY MARCUS