PDA

View Full Version : Dispatch

08-12-2007, 09:21 PM
I am currently looking into the police dispatcher position at Sunrise PD. Can someone offer me some insight on the dispatch center. The shifts, the professionalism, the overall moral of the dispatch/department. I would really appreciate the information. Thank you in advance.

08-13-2007, 02:06 PM
as long as you are not an idiot, we'll take you!!! We need more dispatchers and preferably ones who WANT to do the job.

08-13-2007, 02:14 PM
Well I can tell you that I love to dispatch and I'm not an idiot haha. So this is good to know. I have seen that there are a few positions within this department so I'm excited to find out more about this department in the next coming months so that I can make my move. Is this dept part of the FRS program?

08-14-2007, 02:36 PM
Well I can tell you that I love to dispatch and I'm not an idiot haha. So this is good to know. I have seen that there are a few positions within this department so I'm excited to find out more about this department in the next coming months so that I can make my move. Is this dept part of the FRS program?

no, city pension.

08-22-2007, 05:16 PM
Thanks for the reply. I'm still interested in a few jobs that Sunrise PD has to offer so I'll be up there later on next month.