PDA

View Full Version : Other Website

08-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Go on over to the other website then we won't have any problems with a certain person contacting a Mod to ban individuals off the site. He won't have a head's up and have time to think of another lie to cover. Were done with this site. See you there!

08-13-2007, 06:23 PM
what other web site. :?:

08-14-2007, 03:21 PM
Pleassssssseeeeee, Give us the other web site. I'm so sick of a person who is supposed to be a leader, that lies, cheats and uses others to his advantage. This man is the biggest mistake that Z'hills ever made. I understand that he told some of his officers that when he makes a decision, "if you don't get it in writing, it never happened." Way to go Chiefy, NO HONOR. You have tarnished the badge that you wear. Take it off before it turns from gold to black.

08-15-2007, 10:15 PM
Go on over to the other website then we won't have any problems with a certain person contacting a Mod to ban individuals off the site. He won't have a head's up and have time to think of another lie to cover. Were done with this site. See you there!

i sher wuld like to have another web site that iculd talk bad about the chef and the capt's and stupid sargints like all my other co workers here. i work at the police deptmint and i want to be just like all the other guys there and talk bad about everyone and hide my identity. it's soooo cool to be two faced and back stabbing like the guys here!!!!! they pick the best people to be sgts too.

08-21-2007, 01:22 PM
So you want to be able to go to another web site to do the exact thing you already do? You are a moron and need to find a different job you idiot, yours here is done...
Since you posted your name as guest I see YOU arnt hiding.... what a waste of space you are

08-22-2007, 06:48 PM
Why don't you all get a life and find something constructive in you lives. You can complain all you want but it makes no difference. The Chief is the Chief and all you wanna bees or sons a bees won't change that fact. The hours you waste on this site, you could be spending that time with your families or doing something for the good of your community.

08-23-2007, 01:34 AM
Hey chief and wifey poo, glad to see your back on line again. I was beginning to wonder if you all grew up and became adults and decided to quit posting as though someone really believes in you. Not looking good for you all on the other site. :lol: Keep believing that there are people and city citizens in the community that backs you... NOT! We were told that your club members think your goofy and f.o.s.. Keep trying to impress citizens... they see you for what you are. :wink:

08-24-2007, 05:07 PM
You better leave him alone or he might start to cry!!! :cry: Tissue anyone?

08-24-2007, 05:07 PM
You better leave him alone or he might start to cry!!! :cry: Tissue anyone?

08-25-2007, 01:26 AM
I got a question, which one had the truthful post removed? Alpha 1 :twisted: or Sierra 3 :cry: ? My guess... both of them did!

Just for your information MOD1, the post was the truth! Don't always believe him, he's a professional liar. :wink:

MOD 1
08-25-2007, 02:01 AM
I got a question, which one had the truthful post removed? Alpha 1 :twisted: or Sierra 3 :cry: ? My guess... both of them did!

Just for your information MOD1, the post was the truth! Don't always believe him, he's a professional liar. :wink:

No one complained to me. I came across it on my own. The issue here is, if you want to post something like that anonymously, you must also post substantial proof or reference to proof, which was not done.

Mod 1

08-25-2007, 04:23 PM
WE, THE EMPLOYEES OF THE PD, WANT TO KNOW THE OUTCOME OF COMPLAINT THAT WAS BROUGHT FORWARD TO YOU (CHEF) ABOUT THE DOUBLE-DIPP'IN, SEVERAL WEEKS BACK?

LET ME HELP YOU OUT...

*DID YOU CHECK WITH FINANCE TO SEE IF HE PUT IN FOR COMP. TIME ON THE DAYS HE WAS TEACHING AND GETTING PAID FROM BOTH THE PD AND THE ACADEMY? IS HE NOT UNDER YOUR SUPERVISION?

*DOES THE CITY MANAGER AND COUNCIL KNOW OF THIS ISSUE?

*CAN YOU SAY ANOTHER CASE OF MIS-MANAGEMENT ON YOUR PART.

*IS HE GOING TO DO HIS OWN I.A. ON THIS IF THIS ISN'T SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET AND YOU MAKE IT GO AWAY?

*THIS IS NOT GOING AWAY, SO FIX IT!

*WE BELIEVE THIS IS IMPORTANT ENOUGH AND NEEDS A ENDING. ONCE AGAIN, SAME PROBLEMS. ONE OF THESE TIMES IT WILL BE ENOUGH AND SWIFT PUNISHMENT WILL PREVAIL. WE'RE SICK OF IT.

MOD 1
08-25-2007, 05:03 PM
WE, THE EMPLOYEES OF THE PD, WANT TO KNOW THE OUTCOME OF COMPLAINT THAT WAS BROUGHT FORWARD TO YOU (CHEF) ABOUT THE DOUBLE-DIPP'IN, SEVERAL WEEKS BACK?

LET ME HELP YOU OUT...

*DID YOU CHECK WITH FINANCE TO SEE IF HE PUT IN FOR COMP. TIME ON THE DAYS HE WAS TEACHING AND GETTING PAID FROM BOTH THE PD AND THE ACADEMY? IS HE NOT UNDER YOUR SUPERVISION?

*IS HE GOING TO DO HIS OWN I.A. ON THIS IF THIS ISN'T SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET AND YOU MAKE IT GO AWAY?

*WE BELIEVE THIS IS IMPORTANT ENOUGH AND NEEDS A ENDING. ONCE AGAIN, SAME PROBLEMS. ONE OF THESE TIMES IT WILL BE ENOUGH AND SWIFT PUNISHMENT WILL PREVAIL. WE'RE SICK OF IT.

This post is an example of how to post without being deleted. This post gets the information across without naming names or specifying the person in question to the public.

Thank you.

Mod 1

08-26-2007, 03:45 PM
my question as a city taxpayer, if he or she is allowed to be away from the police department, then council might want to reconsider that position, if it's a needed position. in this time of tax cuts, maybe someone can look into the police department and make some additional cuts in their budget. sounds to me that they might be a little top heavy. if not eliminating positions, place them on patrol to control the drug problem here. can anyone explain what the duties are for that particular position?

thanks

08-27-2007, 07:42 PM
This double dippin is against the LAW...Theft.

better officers than this one have been run through and fired ! Hold it...

"Whenever you have an individual that's put in a position of trust by the people in society, where they have to unquestionably believe and trust that individual, that person behind the badge has to be accountable for their actions, held to a tougher standard," said assistant Cuyahoga County prosecutor Paul Soucie.

08-28-2007, 10:05 PM
If a particular supervisor knows this is going on, is that particular person just as guilty? We will see what happens to him.

08-29-2007, 10:35 PM
Deprieving the city of funds;

(c) It is grand theft of the third degree and a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084, if the property stolen is:

1. Valued at $300 or more, but less than $5,000.

08-31-2007, 01:15 PM
You all have good points but you see, you are hanging by yourself. The so called City leaders don;t give a rats--- about you. They for what ever
reason think this chief is WONDERFUL. :? One day they will find out what all
the rest of us know. It still is true, what goes around, comes around and
chief, you will get yours, that is the law of the universe. That also goes for
King Steve and all his followers. :lol:

09-01-2007, 08:34 PM

LET ME HELP YOU OUT...

Has there been an outcome yet? Be careful on this decision, chief. This outcome could be your last decision. Don't do anything illegal.

09-19-2007, 10:57 PM

LET ME HELP YOU OUT...

Has there been an outcome yet? Be careful on this decision, chief. This outcome could be your last decision. Don't do anything illegal.

That so called b/s investigation that was done on this by the chief was a joke! Are you kidding me? Do you think we believe your investigation of this incident? My question to you is... why would you as his supervisor do the investigation if you were involved and allowed him to teach? Equal justice would have been allowing 372 to do the investigation!

09-20-2007, 05:47 AM
Chief you have no control of your agency and because of this moral and quality of work is at a all time low. Just recently you attended read offs trying to sell the troops that a complete investigation was conducted involving double dipping. You stood in front of them and stated that flex time acquired is maintained by the individual on his or hers "personal calender" and this is the only form of record keeping. So what is to keep this individual from creating his own log of flex time without adding a hour or two here and there. This individual comes and goes from work on personnal time quite freguent, there is no way he keeps a complete record of time used.

The complaint of double dipping could vary well be unfounded, but because you allow such poor method of record keeping you cannot prove this.

City Council and City Manager need to take notice to thier Police Department, things need to change if you don't want to experience a high turn over rate. Speak to your Officers, Police Department Staff and listen to what they have to say.

09-22-2007, 07:14 PM
THIS IS NOT OVER WITH BY ALL MEANS. CHIEF, YOU POINTED FINGERS AT A CERTAIN FEW AND LOST. MY QUESTION IS... WHY DID YOU NOT PULL EVERYONE'S COMPUTER AT THAT TIME? YOU HAVE STEP OVER THE LINE AND POINTING FINGERS AT A CERTAIN FEW. RETALIATION IS NOT A GOOD LEADERSHIP ROLE AND YOU WILL FIND OUT.