PDA

View Full Version : West Div Traffic Unit

08-12-2007, 02:04 AM
I found it interesting that two West traffic units had to be ORDERED by a LT the other evening to get off their dead a$$e$ and go investigate two departmental traffic crashes that occurred within minutes of each other in the SW District. Patrol was humping their a$$e$ off just prior to shift change with calls pending and they still werent going to do squat to assist. My hats off to the night shift LT for acting in this instance!

08-12-2007, 04:33 AM
I found it interesting that two West traffic units had to be ORDERED by a LT the other evening to get off their dead a$$e$ and go investigate two departmental traffic crashes that occurred within minutes of each other in the SW District. Patrol was humping their a$$e$ off just prior to shift change with calls pending and they still werent going to do squat to assist. My hats off to the night shift LT for acting in this instance!

You must be a young newbie duma$$. They did not have to be ordered. The original dispatched call was on the southeast channel. When southeast LT. advised dispatch that the call was in SW, he then had dispatch call the west side traffic units and had them respond. Clockwork........ Get your Sh!t together before you go bad mouthing specialty units and tell it like it is. You're either one of the less then two year newbies or the only one deputy with time and experience who responded. Either way, You're a DUMA$$!

08-12-2007, 06:10 AM

All are on procap squads fighting burglaries in Poinciana and Four Corners on the East side of the county. We dont have any Traffic units on our side.. at least you still have West side traffic units that can work Crashes and etc.

Traffic units dont wait by the radio to take calls, they do other stuff too.. maybe you should know what they do first before you go blasting them. I miss our traffic unit, I wish they would work these crashes.. i hate working them, Ill work a burglary any day!!!!

08-12-2007, 11:22 AM
This place is a mess ... too many chiefs, not enough indians.

08-12-2007, 01:35 PM
... and too many specialty units.

08-13-2007, 10:54 AM
Sorry gang. like I said before get used to it. It all stems from the top too many bosses doing nothing. I saw it for over 30 years. Sorry gang just do the best you can !!

08-14-2007, 08:09 AM
Hey, "10-51" ... if you're going to call someone a "DUMA$$" at least learn to spell it correctly ..... that's "dumbass" with a "b" after the M and just before the A. It looks like this: "10-51 is a dumbass 'cause he can't spell". Hope this helps.

08-29-2007, 09:25 AM
There will be no more toe tapping and hand signals in the rest rooms, this must stop!!!! No matter your rank!!!!

08-29-2007, 10:17 AM
LMFAO!!!!

08-29-2007, 10:20 AM
Okay, Guest, why did you say that in this traffic topic? LMFAO! Next time I'm in a public bathroom and some dude starts tapping his foot I'm running outta there screaming like a li'l biyatch!!!

08-29-2007, 08:07 PM
Okay, Guest, why did you say that in this traffic topic? LMFAO! Next time I'm in a public bathroom and some dude starts tapping his foot I'm running outta there screaming like a li'l biyatch!!!

As you run out, will you look back to see who follows???? Might be info you will want to toss out at the next pro cap meeting.... Also keep your feet to your self at Perkins or Beef's

08-29-2007, 09:38 PM
No problem, bro!