PDA

View Full Version : REMEMBER

08-11-2007, 01:59 AM
Law Enforcement Officer's Code of Ethics

As a Law Enforcement Officer, my fundamental duty is to serve mankind; to safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation, and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the Constitutional Rights of all persons to liberty, equality, and justice.
I will keep my private life unsullied as an example to all; maintain courageous calm in the face of danger, scorn, or ridicule; develop self-restraint; and be constantly mindful of the welfare of others. Honest in thought and deed in both my personal and official life, I will be exemplary in obeying the laws of the land and the regulations of my department. Whatever I see or hear of a confidential nature or that is confided to me in my official capacity will be kept ever secret unless revelation is necessary in the performance of my duty.
I will never act officiously or permit personal feelings, prejudices, animosities, or friendships to influence my decisions. With no compromise for crime and with relentless prosecution of criminals, I will enforce the law courteously and appropriately without fear or favor, malice, or violence and never accepting gratuities.
I recognize the badge of my office as a symbol of public faith, and I accept it as a public trust to be held so long as I am true to the ethics of law enforcement. I will constantly strive to achieve these objectives and ideals, dedicating myself before God to my chosen profession.... law enforcement.

08-11-2007, 12:31 PM

As a Law Enforcement Officer, my fundamental duty is to serve mankind; to safeguard lives and property; to protect the innocent against deception, the weak against oppression or intimidation, and the peaceful against violence or disorder; and to respect the Constitutional Rights of all persons to liberty, equality, and justice.
I will keep my private life unsullied as an example to all; maintain courageous calm in the face of danger, scorn, or ridicule; develop self-restraint; and be constantly mindful of the welfare of others. Honest in thought and deed in both my personal and official life, I will be exemplary in obeying the laws of the land and the regulations of my department. Whatever I see or hear of a confidential nature or that is confided to me in my official capacity will be kept ever secret unless revelation is necessary in the performance of my duty.
I will never act officiously or permit personal feelings, prejudices, animosities, or friendships to influence my decisions. With no compromise for crime and with relentless prosecution of criminals, I will enforce the law courteously and appropriately without fear or favor, malice, or violence and never accepting gratuities.
I recognize the badge of my office as a symbol of public faith, and I accept it as a public trust to be held so long as I am true to the ethics of law enforcement. I will constantly strive to achieve these objectives and ideals, dedicating myself before God to my chosen profession.... law enforcement.

Is RP aware of this. He sure does not live by it !!!!!!!!!

08-31-2007, 05:37 PM
Thank you, True Blue Leo. You are a guide and an inspiration. Thank you very much, Sir or Madam. Have a fabulous Friday for me, and don't let perez get you down, okay?

09-01-2007, 03:20 AM
Speaking of remembering............Do any of you remember when we use to play volleyball every wednesday (I think it was)? Man, those were fun days.

09-01-2007, 04:56 AM

Note the part where it says to "keep my private life unsullied as a example to all". Does that mean you will not cheat on your wife like EC and Chief RP did and hunker down with police aides that they worked with. Sounds like someone ought to forward this to their attention a.s.a.p.

09-02-2007, 06:46 AM
Thank you, True Blue Leo. You are a guide and an inspiration. Thank you very much, Sir or Madam. Have a fabulous Friday for me, and don't let perez get you down, okay?

Those pieces of human excrement, Chief RP and LT DS, will never get those of us left of the old WMPD fraternity down. It is a challenge every day to go to work because I have to but I could care less what happens to the community and the crime(which is way up). Before I cared and wanted to make a difference with the community, now I just want to get my check (direct deposit) and get the heck out of dodge. For the citizens who read this blog, it is bad , very bad, in the police department and please vote the incumbent CITY COMMISSIONERS OUT OF OFFICE and do not ELECT THEIR BUD"S( CELESTE ELLICH AND NICK BOYKO) if they elect to run because they will just continue to make things worse, much worse, for the qualified people who remain at the WMPD.

09-23-2007, 06:57 PM
work the road, not the blog. this whole "conversation" was started by bso subversives who are betraying the citizen's rightful interests and taking aways the officer's rights to have their own department. yes give to rp's attention asap too. this whole blog is propaganda by bso and how dare you.

boil in your own juices y'all with the colors that do not belong in this blog. maybe anyonymous just had a bad day and we all do have a right to remember ya know. sounds like your the ones who need to remember and but out of wilton manors. if you don't like it and ya left it why don't ya leave it alone!!!! get a life and work the road not the blog!!!!!

if ya are in wm then enjoy the family and look around ya we all have a lot to offer each other still. sure its easy to point fingers but ya know what. people who hold grudges...it doesn't hurt you, it hurts them. they have all that poison inside them and have ta live with it, it poisons them---we have a lush island, a beautiful city, and people who appreciate their own department so much they don't shoot at us. guess what we don't get shot here in wm, there's a reason for that ya know. bso needs to LET IT GO!!!!!!!! We need to work the road not the blog and have our brother's back and not listen to the bso propagnda in here and remember...anonymous was right. remember, remember, remember. refresh yourselves in remember and remember again. we may be small but we are safe. we stay safe. we're surrounded by water an incredible advantage of course they are jealous of that. negartive is nowhere. positive is everywhere. bso is only trying to take you because you're wm and they resent our safety and our positive new start. this chat room is not real. it's just names behind bso officers who were wm and have a grudge and are in here for revenge--incredibly petty and nasty too stay away!!! don't listen to what is said its a plot and bs--work the road not the blog!!!!!weve tgot our department we'll keep it that way too!!!

09-23-2007, 08:00 PM
work the road, not the blog. this whole "conversation" was started by bso subversives who are betraying the citizen's rightful interests and taking aways the officer's rights to have their own department. yes give to rp's attention asap too. this whole blog is propaganda by bso and how dare you.

boil in your own juices y'all with the colors that do not belong in this blog. maybe anyonymous just had a bad day and we all do have a right to remember ya know. sounds like your the ones who need to remember and but out of wilton manors. if you don't like it and ya left it why don't ya leave it alone!!!! get a life and work the road not the blog!!!!!

if ya are in wm then enjoy the family and look around ya we all have a lot to offer each other still. sure its easy to point fingers but ya know what. people who hold grudges...it doesn't hurt you, it hurts them. they have all that poison inside them and have ta live with it, it poisons them---we have a lush island, a beautiful city, and people who appreciate their own department so much they don't shoot at us. guess what we don't get shot here in wm, there's a reason for that ya know. bso needs to LET IT GO!!!!!!!! We need to work the road not the blog and have our brother's back and not listen to the bso propagnda in here and remember...anonymous was right. remember, remember, remember. refresh yourselves in remember and remember again. we may be small but we are safe. we stay safe. we're surrounded by water an incredible advantage of course they are jealous of that. negartive is nowhere. positive is everywhere. bso is only trying to take you because you're wm and they resent our safety and our positive new start. this chat room is not real. it's just names behind bso officers who were wm and have a grudge and are in here for revenge--incredibly petty and nasty too stay away!!! don't listen to what is said its a plot and bs--work the road not the blog!!!!!weve tgot our department we'll keep it that way too!!!

THANK YOU !!!

09-23-2007, 10:17 PM

Ahh
The product of our wonderful public education system. Whoever you are stay in school.
One thing though. Wasn't there a shoot out at NW 29 street and Andrews ave between the police and an armed gunman around thanksgiving. A real paradise we got here.

09-24-2007, 04:35 AM

Ahh
The product of our wonderful public education system. Whoever you are stay in school.
One thing though. Wasn't there a shoot out at NW 29 street and Andrews ave between the police and an armed gunman around thanksgiving. A real paradise we got here.

Oh lets talk about the shooting at NW 29th Street. Didn't Sgt EC have a shot and not take it. Oh yea, maybe he was thinking about the FTO Project and meeting up with KJ. Hey wasn't their a shooting/shots fired behind Georgi's Alibi and Poverello Friday morning about 1AM. Maybe the shooters did not know that they were in the Island City,"surrounded by water". Yoh dude, you are in the center of Ft Lauderdale and Oakland Park. Is the rainbow flag going to deflect any bullets fired our way. Man you are a poor excuse for a cop and I do not WANT YOU watching my back.

09-25-2007, 02:19 AM

Let's see, is PBA rep EC, life "unsullied". Can new PBA rep GG keep employee information "confidential" in lieu of RP's threating nature. He could not stand up to a gnat let alone a large vat of hot air which is what RP is. And hey, let's talk about the word courageous in relation to GG. Didn'y he let a bunch of burglary suspects go on NE 22nd Drive not to long ago?

09-25-2007, 02:43 AM
vat of nastiness, chat of vastiness
never let love be,
we be easy
fault-finding, so
never get to see.....

can't we rally?
can't we turn-about?
so can't heal, hear, turn... ?
vat of loveliness, pulse and positive

Can't we but find out!!

Let your minds reach your hands out!
lave our loveliness!
pulse its power!
Island peace is mighty, mighty, mojo!

Come back, mighy, mighty mojo... come back, mojo..all WMPD....mojo 8)

All the mighty WM mojo
OUR guys-- OUR guys
YOU STAY -- OUR PD!!!
UNGAWA!!!!!
drown your cynacism

don't be sassy *****y!!
negative's the easy part!
let's build up our PD!!![/i]

09-25-2007, 08:29 AM
never let love be,
we be easy
fault-finding, so
never get to see.....

can't we rally?
can't we turn-about?

Can't we but find out!!

lave our loveliness!
pulse its power!

All the mighty WM mojo
OUR guys-- OUR guys
YOU STAY -- OUR PD!!!
UNGAWA!!!!!
drown your cynacism

don't be sassy *****y!!

Looks like the wacko from 20th ave is back again.

09-26-2007, 04:03 PM
:shock:

09-27-2007, 04:08 AM
never let love be,
we be easy
fault-finding, so
never get to see.....

can't we rally?
can't we turn-about?

Can't we but find out!!

lave our loveliness!
pulse its power!

All the mighty WM mojo
OUR guys-- OUR guys
YOU STAY -- OUR PD!!!
UNGAWA!!!!!
drown your cynacism

don't be sassy *****y!!

Looks like the wacko from 20th ave is back again.

WMPD is DEAD. RIP. The PD that you once knew is gone replaced by bodies that are in the game for a paycheck nothing more. The men & women who cared about people are long gone, replaced by rejects from other police and sheriffs departments who will cause this current administration big problems in the future. So lady on 20 Ave, hope you and your dog the best but when you REALLY need help you have nobody to call, NOBODY.

09-27-2007, 05:51 PM
The way the city is run they hope no one is paying attention so they can get away with more things. If their caught they blame it on trouble makers. All of the residents of Wilton Manors need to be informed of the problems that are taking place. Unless people are involved in city business they don't hear about it. Newton trys to keep it all quite. I don't know why the newspaper has not picked up on these things. Sure makes you wonder. Especially with what is going on with Joe A. Hopefully we will have some good citizens step forward to get these jerks out of office. (not boyco) Guys and Girls The community loves you keep up the good work. INFORM _ INFORM _INFORM.

09-28-2007, 04:06 AM
The way the city is run they hope no one is paying attention so they can get away with more things. If their caught they blame it on trouble makers. All of the residents of Wilton Manors need to be informed of the problems that are taking place. Unless people are involved in city business they don't hear about it. Newton trys to keep it all quite. I don't know why the newspaper has not picked up on these things. Sure makes you wonder. Especially with what is going on with Joe A. Hopefully we will have some good citizens step forward to get these jerks out of office. (not boyco) Guys and Girls The community loves you keep up the good work. INFORM _ INFORM _INFORM.

It is sad that the Sun Sentinel is bought and paid for by Scott Newton and Liz Baer, who writes for them. Newton has a pretend wife but you have to wonder what he does with Liz as every newsworthy article is sqashed. You would think that a journalist would have credibilty but wonder what is going on at the Sun Sentinel.

10-01-2007, 04:23 PM

It is sad that the Sun Sentinel is bought and paid for by Scott Newton and Liz Baer, who writes for them. Newton has a pretend wife but you have to wonder what he does with Liz as every newsworthy article is sqashed. You would think that a journalist would have credibilty but wonder what is going on at the Sun Sentinel.

Please tell me what a pretend wife is and how Nuton paid for tha paper.

10-01-2007, 04:44 PM

Please tell me what a pretend wife is and how Nuton paid for tha paper.

!.- Who is Nuton?????

2. - Websters definition of Pretend:

Synonyms: Pretend
Synonyms: make-believe (adj), play(a) (adj), act (v), affect (v), dissemble (v), feign (v), sham (v). (additional references)

Synonyms within Context: Pretend
Context Synonyms within Context (source: adapted from Roget's Thesaurus).
Affirmation Put forth, put forward; advance, allege, propose, propound, enunciate, broach, set forth, hold out, maintain, contend, pronounce, pretend.

Dissuasion Verb: pretend, plead, allege; shelter oneself under the plea of; excuse; (vindicate); lend a color to; furnish a handle; Noun: make a pretext of, make a handle of; use as a plea; Noun: take one's stand upon, make capital out of, pretend; (lie).

Falsehood Dissemble, dissimulate; feign, assume, put on, pretend, make believe; play possum; play false, play a double game; coquet; act a part, play a part; affect; simulate, pass off for; counterfeit, sham, make a show of; malinger; say the grapes are sour.

Ignorance See through a glass darkly; have a film over the eyes, have a glimmering; Noun: wonder whether; not know what to make of; (unintelligibility); not pretend to take upon, not take upon one self to say

10-01-2007, 04:53 PM
well if he did have a 'real' wife we all know she wouldn't let him out of the house dressed the way he does. trailer is out! and it is amazing how the truth about this mayor and his 'friends' stays out of the paper .. just remember residents make this town not the mayor. everyone does need to inform, inform, inform. don't hold back

10-02-2007, 03:51 AM
well if he did have a 'real' wife we all know she wouldn't let him out of the house dressed the way he does. trailer is out! and it is amazing how the truth about this mayor and his 'friends' stays out of the paper .. just remember residents make this town not the mayor. everyone does need to inform, inform, inform. don't hold back

Just remember Newton is nothing more that a person who puts headliners in automobiles. Not quite the rocket scientist whose elevator does not go to the top floor.He has no education and everything he has was bought and paid for by mommy and daddy. His daddy was a thief who got caught "cooking the books " at the City of Wilton Manors but more will come out when the time is right.He has no pension, so why do you think he takes it out on the cops and us employees any time he can.Ah don't forget about the screwup son ( Remember the New Times article on Patrick when he probably was a little drunk and disorderly). And me thinks he was drinking underage! All in front of the Mayor & Detective DJ who allowed it. Wow interesting campaign fodder . Very interesting.

10-03-2007, 04:40 AM

Just remember Newton is nothing more that a person who puts headliners in automobiles. Not quite the rocket scientist whose elevator does not go to the top floor.He has no education and everything he has was bought and paid for by mommy and daddy. His daddy was a thief who got caught "cooking the books " at the City of Wilton Manors but more will come out when the time is right.He has no pension, so why do you think he takes it out on the cops and us employees any time he can.Ah don't forget about the screwup son ( Remember the New Times article on Patrick when he probably was a little drunk and disorderly). And me thinks he was drinking underage! All in front of the Mayor & Detective DJ who allowed it. Wow interesting campaign fodder . Very interesting.

His son Patrick is a BIG problem. Tried to beat up a guy who had the wrong address for a party. Just the norm for this family of screw up's.

10-09-2007, 03:02 AM
Funny thing happened as I was in town (or working???) this weekend. Little EC had dinner with the new squeeze. He drove his brand new truck into town and had dinner with the squeeze when she was working.

EC, next time, don't park that BIG BRAND NEW truck directly next to the squeezes work truck. Its a dead give away.

By the way RP. Was that little trip within the policy for the take home program??? I don't think so but we all know you cover his arse like a blanket.

10-09-2007, 04:36 PM
[quote="Boo Boo"]Funny thing happened as I was in town (or working???) this weekend. Little EC had dinner with the new squeeze. He drove his brand new truck into town and had dinner with the squeeze when she was working.

EC, next time, don't park that BIG BRAND NEW truck directly next to the squeezes work truck. Its a dead give away.

By the way RP. Was that little trip within the policy for the take home program??? I don't think so but we all know you cover his arse like a blanket

Enough about the affiair, its his/her personal life, you act like no other cop fr FTLP, or BSO has ever had an affair!! no one cares..

10-09-2007, 06:52 PM
Yea you're right. No one cares enough to do anything about the clear violations of city and police dept policy. RP will not do what is right even if it pointed out to him in puiblic.
I wonder is there a name for someone who won't change or admit that they were wrong in the face of an undeniable fact that they are? And If that person is the leader of a paramilitary organization what can we expect in the future when something does affect us?
Isnt that what your asking us to do SERIOUSLY? Ignore him and his actions or inactions?

10-09-2007, 08:33 PM
"Enough about the affiair, its his/her personal life, you act like no other cop fr FTLP, or BSO has ever had an affair!! no one cares."

This is what SERIOUSLY writes and he/she is correct except for one minor detail....

THIS AFFAIR CLEARLY VIOLATES CITY POLICIES AND RULES UP TO AND INCLUDING TERMINATION......

Why, you ask?????

1- Because EC is a Sergeant and KJ is a service aide working directly for him. She was his subordinate. Sure alot of cops have affairs but if with a subordinate, that is where it crosses the line.

2- Not against any rules except for ethics and morals...
EC was married and has a daughter.
Kj was married TO A FLPD COP. If you want to dip your wennie in a hoe, do it with someone on the outside of your workplace and not with someone married to another COP!!!!! That is lower that DIRT!!!!

10-09-2007, 10:08 PM
How many times are you people going to talk about this? It is getting boring, obviously no one cares. Why don't you spend you precious time given us somthing better that this BS. Come on you can dig on something better. YOUR NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH COME ON FIND A NEW GOSSIP SUBJECT THIS IS GETTING OLD. I mean how many ways can you write the sme stuff? :wink:

10-09-2007, 10:25 PM
How many times are you people going to talk about this? It is getting boring, obviously no one cares. Why don't you spend you precious time given us somthing better that this BS. Come on you can dig on something better. YOUR NOT WORKING HARD ENOUGH COME ON FIND A NEW GOSSIP SUBJECT THIS IS GETTING OLD. I mean how many ways can you write the sme stuff? :wink:

The answer is as many times as it takes for RP to do the right thing and follow policy.

10-09-2007, 11:33 PM
"Enough about the affiair, its his/her personal life, you act like no other cop fr FTLP, or BSO has ever had an affair!! no one cares."

This is what SERIOUSLY writes and he/she is correct except for one minor detail....

THIS AFFAIR CLEARLY VIOLATES CITY POLICIES AND RULES UP TO AND INCLUDING TERMINATION......

Why, you ask?????

1- Because EC is a Sergeant and KJ is a service aide working directly for him. She was his subordinate. Sure alot of cops have affairs but if with a subordinate, that is where it crosses the line.

Kj was married TO A FLPD COP. If you want to dip your wennie in a hoe, do it with someone on the outside of your workplace and not with someone married to another COP!!!!! That is lower that DIRT!!!!

What is a "wennie" please? You illiterate chumps are SO BORING, and SUCH LOSERS!! I guess the unstriped one was off today, given the number of lame-o posts on this site today. Please, GET A LIFE!! We are so sick of your whining.

10-10-2007, 01:03 AM
Who is the unstriped one? O.G. G.B.G.G. or D.J. or some other one. :?:

10-10-2007, 01:20 AM
[quote="Hoe Hoe Hoe":13aq7kac]"Enough about the affiair, its his/her personal life, you act like no other cop fr FTLP, or BSO has ever had an affair!! no one cares."

Why, you ask?????

What is a "wennie" please? You illiterate chumps are SO BORING, and SUCH LOSERS!! I guess the unstriped one was off today, given the number of lame-o posts on this site today. Please, GET A LIFE!! We are so sick of your whining.[/quote:13aq7kac]

Why are you on here reading this? This is a forum for LEO's, and apparently you are not one. HMMMMM

10-10-2007, 03:56 AM
[quote="Hoe Hoe Hoe":3cn2cihv]"Enough about the affiair, its his/her personal life, you act like no other cop fr FTLP, or BSO has ever had an affair!! no one cares."

Why, you ask?????

What is a "wennie" please? You illiterate chumps are SO BORING, and SUCH LOSERS!! I guess the unstriped one was off today, given the number of lame-o posts on this site today. Please, GET A LIFE!! We are so sick of your whining.

Why are you on here reading this? This is a forum for LEO's, and apparently you are not one. HMMMMM[/quote:3cn2cihv]

Hey did you see the big blue suck up truck and the CSO SUV backed up next to each other "hidden" behind Kalis funeral home last Saturday at 630pm. It was so cute. Side by side having a romantic dinner at Bona's. Ain't true love grand, until he dumps this hoe for another one.

10-10-2007, 03:03 PM

Why, you ask?????

I dont think anyone thinks that what EC did was morally correct, but he has to live w/ the fact that he cheated on his wife, ruined his relationship w/ his inlaws and daughter. Not sure if he broke any rules because not sure how anyone can stop 2 consenting adults from doing what they want. Bottom line is the chief has the right to use his discretion on all matters, weather you agree or not, thats your right..so, enough on the personal lives of others....move on to something that you can change

10-10-2007, 03:30 PM
... who cares about Ed and Kim anyway. Bottom line is why doesn't someone ask RP the reason she wasn't fired and do it withing company email and not on this forum?? And why doesnt' someone personally ask him why Ed got a new vehicle? What does he do that deserves a take home VERY expensive and a truck at that?? What is the fear in asking him in person or on company email?? IN his face then he has to answer!! And we should move on to other things other then Ed and Kim because in another 4 months or so someone else will come along and Kim will be alone once again! And I think she should be out doing her job and not on her cell phone making personal calls or Ed shouldn't be calling her all the time either. More company policies broken by them two. Hmmm maybe we shouldn't stop talking about them on here :twisted: ... serioulsy though, someone should confront that RP and get some answers .. you guys deserve to know and if not he'll keep treating you like crap like he does now!

10-10-2007, 04:17 PM

Why, you ask?????

I dont think anyone thinks that what EC did was morally correct, but he has to live w/ the fact that he cheated on his wife, ruined his relationship w/ his inlaws and daughter. Not sure if he broke any rules because not sure how anyone can stop 2 consenting adults from doing what they want. Bottom line is the chief has the right to use his discretion on all matters, weather you agree or not, thats your right..so, enough on the personal lives of others....move on to something that you can change

Oh we are SO sorry for bringing any of this boring stuff up. According to your way of thinking everything is RP's discretion so nothing should be mentioned. Move on to something that we can change? What do you suggest OH WISE ONE?
I know, maybe we can change the biggest thing of all, .....His employment status.........stay tuned.
Oh by the way. dont we try to stop two consenting adults from doing what they want everyday of the week in the park?

10-11-2007, 02:30 AM
[quote="Hoe Hoe Hoe":3owquyta]"Enough about the affiair, its his/her personal life, you act like no other cop fr FTLP, or BSO has ever had an affair!! no one cares."

Why, you ask?????

Why are you on here reading this? This is a forum for LEO's, and apparently you are not one. HMMMMM[/quote:3owquyta]
Oh, so what you're saying is that a literate adult who is tired of your juvenile complaining can't possibly be a LEO? What does that tell us about you, who apparently perceives yourself to actually be a professional LEO? Why don't go go read your "Teen Beat" magazine and worry about who's taking whom to the dance Saturday night? you're obviously still at a junior high school development level! Thank heavens you are not representative of a REAL, professional police officer.

10-11-2007, 10:12 AM
The City of Wilton Manors Personnel and Safety Rules and Regulations

12-20 (2) and 12-220 (3)

Page 79 and 80.

If you are such a literate adult???? read it. If I need to, I will just write it on the forum for you and you can get one of your adult mature friends to read it to you!!!!!

Have a wonderful day working day shift. Maybe I'll see you.

10-11-2007, 01:16 PM
[quote="Hoe Hoe Hoe":2rzmxz89]"Enough about the affiair, its his/her personal life, you act like no other cop fr FTLP, or BSO has ever had an affair!! no one cares."

Why, you ask?????

Oh we are SO sorry for bringing any of this boring stuff up. According to your way of thinking everything is RP's discretion so nothing should be mentioned. Move on to something that we can change? What do you suggest OH WISE ONE?
I know, maybe we can change the biggest thing of all, .....His employment status.........stay tuned.
Oh by the way. dont we try to stop two consenting adults from doing what they want everyday of the week in the park?[/quote:2rzmxz89]

Yea , and we know how well it went when you tried to change the last chief employment.

10-11-2007, 09:25 PM
Oh you think.
Maybe you should be making this comment to the mayor.
My guess is your not a LEO, why are you posting here?

12-04-2007, 06:17 AM
... who cares about Ed and Kim anyway. Bottom line is why doesn't someone ask RP the reason she wasn't fired and do it withing company email and not on this forum?? And why doesnt' someone personally ask him why Ed got a new vehicle? What does he do that deserves a take home VERY expensive and a truck at that?? What is the fear in asking him in person or on company email?? IN his face then he has to answer!! And we should move on to other things other then Ed and Kim because in another 4 months or so someone else will come along and Kim will be alone once again! And I think she should be out doing her job and not on her cell phone making personal calls or Ed shouldn't be calling her all the time either. More company policies broken by them two. Hmmm maybe we shouldn't stop talking about them on here :twisted: ... serioulsy though, someone should confront that RP and get some answers .. you guys deserve to know and if not he'll keep treating you like crap like he does now!

RP should be confronted at every turn. But so should the City Manager, Mayor and City Commissioner. This was the match that led to self destruction.. People should be held accountable for their actions in city goverment.RP is a cancer that needs to cut out of this city.Soon.

12-04-2007, 11:02 PM
[quote="#1 Reader":1c09yhqh]... who cares about Ed and Kim anyway. Bottom line is why doesn't someone ask RP the reason she wasn't fired and do it withing company email and not on this forum?? And why doesnt' someone personally ask him why Ed got a new vehicle? What does he do that deserves a take home VERY expensive and a truck at that?? What is the fear in asking him in person or on company email?? IN his face then he has to answer!! And we should move on to other things other then Ed and Kim because in another 4 months or so someone else will come along and Kim will be alone once again! And I think she should be out doing her job and not on her cell phone making personal calls or Ed shouldn't be calling her all the time either. More company policies broken by them two. Hmmm maybe we shouldn't stop talking about them on here :twisted: ... serioulsy though, someone should confront that RP and get some answers .. you guys deserve to know and if not he'll keep treating you like crap like he does now!

RP should be confronted at every turn. But so should the City Manager, Mayor and City Commissioner. This was the match that led to self destruction.. People should be held accountable for their actions in city goverment.RP is a cancer that needs to cut out of this city.Soon.[/quote:1c09yhqh]

Okay.....so you posted under different names on three-four different threads between 1-2 in the morning! YOU NEED SERIOUS MEDICATION, buddy!!!!! Your disdain for RP is profound, scary really. But then again, it's not really about RP or the manager or the commission is it? No, it is deeper than that: you just can't handle the fact that people are happy WITHOUT you. You thought WM would fall to pieces w/o you. Now you can't stand to face reality that people are happy! Really, I pity you. Unfortunately you will never know happiness. You are the cancer! Now knock it off, get some much needed sleep and get a face peel for godssake!!!!!!

12-05-2007, 01:57 AM
[quote="Quick Silver":1irqnyc3][quote="#1 Reader":1irqnyc3]... who cares about Ed and Kim anyway. Bottom line is why doesn't someone ask RP the reason she wasn't fired and do it withing company email and not on this forum?? And why doesnt' someone personally ask him why Ed got a new vehicle? What does he do that deserves a take home VERY expensive and a truck at that?? What is the fear in asking him in person or on company email?? IN his face then he has to answer!! And we should move on to other things other then Ed and Kim because in another 4 months or so someone else will come along and Kim will be alone once again! And I think she should be out doing her job and not on her cell phone making personal calls or Ed shouldn't be calling her all the time either. More company policies broken by them two. Hmmm maybe we shouldn't stop talking about them on here :twisted: ... serioulsy though, someone should confront that RP and get some answers .. you guys deserve to know and if not he'll keep treating you like crap like he does now!

RP should be confronted at every turn. But so should the City Manager, Mayor and City Commissioner. This was the match that led to self destruction.. People should be held accountable for their actions in city goverment.RP is a cancer that needs to cut out of this city.Soon.[/quote:1irqnyc3]

Okay.....so you posted under different names on three-four different threads between 1-2 in the morning! YOU NEED SERIOUS MEDICATION, buddy!!!!! Your disdain for RP is profound, scary really. But then again, it's not really about RP or the manager or the commission is it? No, it is deeper than that: you just can't handle the fact that people are happy WITHOUT you. You thought WM would fall to pieces w/o you. Now you can't stand to face reality that people are happy! Really, I pity you. Unfortunately you will never know happiness. You are the cancer! Now knock it off, get some much needed sleep and get a face peel for godssake!!!!!![/quote:1irqnyc3]

AMEN.....................

12-05-2007, 02:09 AM
[quote="Quick Silver":216b7r5k][quote="#1 Reader":216b7r5k]... who cares about Ed and Kim anyway. Bottom line is why doesn't someone ask RP the reason she wasn't fired and do it withing company email and not on this forum?? And why doesnt' someone personally ask him why Ed got a new vehicle? What does he do that deserves a take home VERY expensive and a truck at that?? What is the fear in asking him in person or on company email?? IN his face then he has to answer!! And we should move on to other things other then Ed and Kim because in another 4 months or so someone else will come along and Kim will be alone once again! And I think she should be out doing her job and not on her cell phone making personal calls or Ed shouldn't be calling her all the time either. More company policies broken by them two. Hmmm maybe we shouldn't stop talking about them on here :twisted: ... serioulsy though, someone should confront that RP and get some answers .. you guys deserve to know and if not he'll keep treating you like crap like he does now!

RP should be confronted at every turn. But so should the City Manager, Mayor and City Commissioner. This was the match that led to self destruction.. People should be held accountable for their actions in city goverment.RP is a cancer that needs to cut out of this city.Soon.[/quote:216b7r5k]

Okay.....so you posted under different names on three-four different threads between 1-2 in the morning! YOU NEED SERIOUS MEDICATION, buddy!!!!! Your disdain for RP is profound, scary really. But then again, it's not really about RP or the manager or the commission is it? No, it is deeper than that: you just can't handle the fact that people are happy WITHOUT you. You thought WM would fall to pieces w/o you. Now you can't stand to face reality that people are happy! Really, I pity you. Unfortunately you will never know happiness. You are the cancer! Now knock it off, get some much needed sleep and get a face peel for godssake!!!!!![/quote:216b7r5k]Great post!! HAHAHA Dominic needs get a life, apparently he is not working over there either!! :lol: :lol: :lol: