PDA

View Full Version : Indepenent News Expose' of rich Deputies

08-10-2007, 02:22 PM
If the Independent runs a similar story showing our salaries, the way they did for the Salaries of the Escambia Deputie, the taxpayers of the city will think that we're poor compared to what many of the Deputies are being paid.

08-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Our Sergeants start out $7000 higher than theirs and our Lt's start at $8000 higher.

08-12-2007, 12:38 PM
This post is from an ECSO hater. He must be a busy man because he just posted the same post in Santa Rosa's forum claiming he worked there.

08-12-2007, 01:35 PM
Aside from whether he’s a hater or not, his post drew my attention to look up the Independent New story and as a city taxpayer and a county taxpayer I was astonished to learn about some of the salaries that many of the county employees are being paid. With salaries being paid in the ranges reported for non skilled and non technical workers I now know why my county tax bill is so high. I can only vote for one county commissioner but unless he takes a strong stand and some action to end the hiring practices that allow for such high salaries, and to purge the overpaid top heaviness he won’t get my vote the next election.

08-14-2007, 01:58 PM
I'd like to see a comparison of sheriff's office salaries around the state. I'd be willing to bet that most sheriff's offices around the state have higher salaries for upper management personnel. I do know that deputy salaries are higher in many counties. Just curious.