PDA

View Full Version : Thank You

08-07-2007, 02:20 AM
First, I want to thank the Hollywood Police Department and Hallandale Police Department for their assistance with Detective Maury Hernandez' shooting. Without your help the suspect would not have apprehended as quickly as he was.

I want to thank the BSO Fire Rescue guys for responding so quickly and helping save Maury's life.

I also want to commend Chief Magill from Hallandale PD for the support of his agency and Deputy Chief Granteed from Hollywood PD for all of his people being there for BSO. Special recognition to the Hollywood PD Motor Squad and Lt. Marano for being on scene and apprehending the suspect.

It was refreshing to see these departments help our agency in our time of need. Again, I have nothing but praise and thanks to these people that helped us through a difficult time. It was total chaos if you can imagine.

To our own District 1 command staff: you guys are the best and I am honored to serve with you. Chief McKinstry, I know how difficult this is for you for one of your men to get hurt. Thanks to you and Lt. Holmes for being there for us.

Sgt. Tedesco, please don't feel you are responsible for what happened. I feel your pain too, but it's not your fault. This is part of our business.

In closing I want to wish you guys and girls in District 1 and all of law enforcement to be safe and may God be with us all.

08-07-2007, 02:47 AM
My prayers are with Det. Hernandez. I will pray for your recovery. To Chris and Jeannie, I am deeply sorry for you and your district that one of your deputies has suffered such a severe injury. Please know, should you be in need of anything, feel free to contact me.

08-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Is the deputy improving? Our prayers are with all of you.

02-29-2008, 03:52 AM
upsie daisey