PDA

View Full Version : Honor

08-06-2007, 01:44 PM
You know it’s always interesting how we as (Cops) attack each other. In this case some have found a new way to vent their frustration on the Chief and anyone else that they decide is not conforming to some special WMPD secret code. I have been an officer for over 17 years. With all that time on the job I still don’t claim to know everything. I do understand Wilton Manors and yes things have changed. No I am not always happy here but heck have you talked to other departments around us. They all have lots of issues and yea right it always the Chief or the Sherriff. Might I offer that in many cases a lot of what happens is a result of the times and the way policing is changing all over. If you can’t see it then open your eyes. With any new Chief many things will always change. What is really funny here is how a few guys are able to destroy and say so many hurtful things. Some day it could be your wife or kids that they talk about or say stuff about here.
How do you think the families feel that read this B.S. You don’t think they they do? I got news for you. And wow people can just write it and then it true.

I said a few. Well let’s take one jackarse Gonzalez (Sorry I can honor you with your nick name) but let’s make no mistake here, the man who knows all. You know the guy who has attempted to get a job at another agency but can’t. Wow a great cop you are. Hey do you remember all the married girls you banged in the day? Should we hold you to the same standard? Do you remember how many homes you Fu!!!! Up because you needed to get laid? Have you been an angel and perfect? I happen to know different. So tell me why can’t you leave? Can’t find a job I heard. So like those with little man complex you have to attack everyone from old friends, Bosses to the Chief. Yea it’s true you’re not alone but you talk the most B.S. If more guys knew what an arse you really are they would think twice about you. They would also learn to watch you first since you turn on everyone. Hey jackarse you represent us as part of the FOP so what. Who died and made you the speaker of the house. Why don’t you pack it in and go poison another department. While things are never perfect some of us want to work here and make the best of it with this Chief and the next one after him. The old days are gone jerk but I still love my job. Let stop all the madness and work the road not the blog.

I wonder was it all about a Sergeant and a girl that made a choice as two adults. Dam how many times has that happened in our world. When did we become they judge and jury.
It is really about a new desk for the chief or do you have another motive? Is it about LT.
R.W. Or did he knock you down to size a little. Wow how come you never rose up the ranks before the Chief got there? Hmmm. was the old chief keeping you back? The way I remember you were the golden boy for a while but you never really produced. Could it be now that you a just a regular guy like the rest of us that you find the need to destroy this department?

I will say this, I think we need to beware not of the Chief here but of a few A-holes that are out to destroy us. Let’s look at those that are trying to take us down. Keep on attacking your brothers for you will see that some day you will regret the pain and lies you have written and spoken when you stand old and alone. You have no HONOR Gonzalez

08-06-2007, 01:55 PM
You know after reading this, I agree that we have permitted a so called brother to make us turn against each other. I refuse to let it continue and will do what must be done to help support those that are attacked for the sake of cruelty. That includes the Chief and any and all that were the badge. No matter what happens this should be an in house issue. What a shame that this is posted with no proof or facts. I also think you nailed it on the prime suspect. Maybe he will see that what he is doing is so wrong.

08-06-2007, 06:09 PM
There are so many flaws in your arguments it is hard to know where to begin.
Secret code? No just honorable people is what we are looking for.

Yes things do change with new chiefs. We expect however, an ethical and again.. honorable person. Not RP!!!!

Who wrote about someones wife and kids in an offensive manner? If your family is reading this maybe its time for them to see how you are viewed in the work environment.

I cant speak about OG and his history other than to say that I have heard nothing of an over looked policy violation.

Certainly OG is NOT the most vocal. But speaking of vocal...what happens when you are vocal about unethical or overlooked policy violations etc etc etc. You are an outcast to this admin and if you dont see that, maybe you are the jerk.

As far as it being all about a sgt and a girl making a choice ...get over your self important sel indulging self EC.

A holes out to destroy us..."US"??? Did the rocks being thrown into the pack of dogs just made you yelp EC.
If an a..hole is not in power he cannot hurt you, the most he can do is annoy you. The chief and his henchman most certainly can and most certainly will if you do not fall into line and quick.

OG absolutely has honor, and to my knowledge has never posted here. You my friend, most certainly do not have honor. You make no mention of all the things that RP has done that are so far out there and have hurt so many of the people you have worked for "for over 17 years". So I do understand your "hurting us" statement because obviously you are on the team and just looking out for yourself. Others who were vocal were looking out for others and paid a heavy price. Not you. You will never have that much integrity to pay that kind of price and you know it. I would understand trying to get back to the job you love but that job left us about one and a half years ago.

After reading your post it is clear who wrote it. Maybe a public records request on the use of city computers on company time to access this website is in order. Maybe you could answer that question since you probably have some knowledge about using city time and city computers in violation of department and city policy to further your agenda.

looking forward to your response.

08-06-2007, 07:27 PM
See there is my point again. You have no idea do you? Hey if EC wants to post here so be it. I don’t need protect him but I do think we need to move on. I have no love for him but I refuse to condemn him over a girl. Public records request? Hey get out your form and fill one out. Maybe we should see who else pops up. I see that your name is clearly identified here right??? I know Gonzo is the best cop (Yea) in the world and when he hit a few cops’ wives did he get canned or disciplined?

You speak of honorable people most of us are but just who are these honorable people? Just like me we are careful not to be identified. In my case I may find some Shi!! On my locker or some other attack here on this site. How do we define honorable? You mention ethics here, what is ethical about the lies that are stated here?

While gonzo may not be the story at the PD he is one of those that hides behind scenes and makes it worse for all of us. So how any are leaving our department that just can’t stand it here anymore. Not too many. Outcast OK you said it so prove it. Who from the road is an outcast name him?

So now on to the job, by your take it’s all over. This will end life as we know it or is it just because of change which I said will always come. I don’t like it all but I won’t say it’s over. Do you really think a new chief will fix it? Do you really think policing is going back to the old days? I have no honor you said; let me know when you have walked in my shoes. Let me know how you are able to know where each post comes from. You are truly very informed but I really don’t think you know too much my so called cop brother.

08-06-2007, 07:59 PM
If they weren't so pitiful and absurd, your blogs on this site would be amusing. The fact is that the department under the previous chief and assistat was a disgrace. It was a glorified fraternity house with those in favor getting to "play" with whatever special assingment they wanted. Deny that Liz spent several hours a day on the clock massaging her horse--which served absolutely no useful purpose escept her own enjoyment. Despite all your protests, virtually all of the objective, third-party consultant's recommendations were implemented.

And then you literally extort an unconsionable contract out of the City Commission, using tecniques that any real employer would have filed with the NLRB as unfair labor practices (remember those totally false flyers the PBA sent out?).

Funny, you negotiate this cushy retirement in the contract and then complain when officers take advantage of it.

As a citizen, I say if you are that unhappy at the WMPD then PLEASE leave. There is only a morale problem because you old-timers keep telling each other that--talk about stroking each other's wang. Without your whining new officers will not be hard to find. WMPD is a good gig given the other options in the area.

Just remember that probably 90% of the citizens in Wilton Manors will NEVER make the salary you are getting and the same 90% will work twice as long as you to get probably half the pension.

Grow up and realize there is another world out there--you are damn lucky to be where you are.

And not to worry--you'll never see a contract again like the one you just got. It WILL be a campaign issue and those who approved it WILL be gone ...

08-06-2007, 08:37 PM
If they weren't so pitiful and absurd, your blogs on this site would be amusing. The fact is that the department under the previous chief and assistat was a disgrace. It was a glorified fraternity house with those in favor getting to "play" with whatever special assingment they wanted. Deny that Liz spent several hours a day on the clock massaging her horse--which served absolutely no useful purpose escept her own enjoyment. Despite all your protests, virtually all of the objective, third-party consultant's recommendations were implemented.

And then you literally extort an unconsionable contract out of the City Commission, using tecniques that any real employer would have filed with the NLRB as unfair labor practices (remember those totally false flyers the PBA sent out?).

Funny, you negotiate this cushy retirement in the contract and then complain when officers take advantage of it.

As a citizen, I say if you are that unhappy at the WMPD then PLEASE leave. There is only a morale problem because you old-timers keep telling each other that--talk about stroking each other's wang. Without your whining new officers will not be hard to find. WMPD is a good gig given the other options in the area.

Just remember that probably 90% of the citizens in Wilton Manors will NEVER make the salary you are getting and the same 90% will work twice as long as you to get probably half the pension.

Grow up and realize there is another world out there--you are darn lucky to be where you are.

And not to worry--you'll never see a contract again like the one you just got. It WILL be a campaign issue and those who approved it WILL be gone ...

Who in the HE_L do you think you are? How dare you state that the men and women of WMPD don't deserve their contract. They wouldn't have had to resort to the tactics they did if the City would have given them the contract they deserved years ago. Do I need remind you that these people put their lives on the line every day for you. Just today another Deputy was shot and killed, does that need to happen in Wilton Manors for you to think they deserve their contract. As far as I'm concerned they still don't get paid enough, especially to put up with the attitude like yours.

08-06-2007, 09:34 PM

Grow up and realize there is another world out there--you are darn lucky to be where you are.

Just keep payin your taxes num nutz.

08-06-2007, 09:45 PM
See there is my point again. You have no idea do you? Hey if EC wants to post here so be it. I don’t need protect him but I do think we need to move on. I have no love for him but I refuse to condemn him over a girl. Public records request? Hey get out your form and fill one out. Maybe we should see who else pops up. I see that your name is clearly identified here right??? I know Gonzo is the best cop (Yea) in the world and when he hit a few cops’ wives did he get canned or disciplined?

You speak of honorable people most of us are but just who are these honorable people? Just like me we are careful not to be identified. In my case I may find some Shi!! On my locker or some other attack here on this site. How do we define honorable? You mention ethics here, what is ethical about the lies that are stated here?

While gonzo may not be the story at the PD he is one of those that hides behind scenes and makes it worse for all of us. So how any are leaving our department that just can’t stand it here anymore. Not too many. Outcast OK you said it so prove it. Who from the road is an outcast name him?

So now on to the job, by your take it’s all over. This will end life as we know it or is it just because of change which I said will always come. I don’t like it all but I won’t say it’s over. Do you really think a new chief will fix it? Do you really think policing is going back to the old days? I have no honor you said; let me know when you have walked in my shoes. Let me know how you are able to know where each post comes from. You are truly very informed but I really don’t think you know too much my so called cop brother.

Im sorry. I thought I was talking to some one who works here. never mind.

08-06-2007, 10:46 PM
Great answer, I work here you two year punk. So you going to post up your name or is cheese a part of what you do for us here. Come on you talk the talk.
See it's all about BS like you BS. Are you mad that Ed was able to find some and your still looking ?

Ask you boy Gonzo, he can hook you up with a wife or two.

08-06-2007, 11:23 PM
LOL Hey Nacho your right. Im looking at the roster right now and there is no way this guy works here.

08-07-2007, 04:52 AM

Yes-this contract will be a election issue in the way you do not see and if you attach yourself to this 3rd party consultant well I cannot divelge anymore but l................

08-07-2007, 06:50 AM

C'mon Scott, everybody knows you have mommys money

08-07-2007, 12:00 PM

C'mon Scott, everybody knows you have mommys money

Oh yea-It's Scotty boy and his mom's money-Hey how much did your"family" recieve on the sale of the property on W OPB. Been saving that one for the State Attorney. Seems you made a couple of big mistakes on that deal. Remember what goes around comes around and your are right you will be GONE>

08-07-2007, 02:12 PM
You know it’s always interesting how we as (Cops) attack each other. In this case some have found a new way to vent their frustration on the Chief and anyone else that they decide is not conforming to some special WMPD secret code. I have been an officer for over 17 years. With all that time on the job I still don’t claim to know everything. I do understand Wilton Manors and yes things have changed. No I am not always happy here but heck have you talked to other departments around us. They all have lots of issues and yea right it always the Chief or the Sherriff. Might I offer that in many cases a lot of what happens is a result of the times and the way policing is changing all over. If you can’t see it then open your eyes. With any new Chief many things will always change. What is really funny here is how a few guys are able to destroy and say so many hurtful things. Some day it could be your wife or kids that they talk about or say stuff about here.
How do you think the families feel that read this B.S. You don’t think they they do? I got news for you. And wow people can just write it and then it true.

I said a few. Well let’s take one jackarse Gonzalez (Sorry I can honor you with your nick name) but let’s make no mistake here, the man who knows all. You know the guy who has attempted to get a job at another agency but can’t. Wow a great cop you are. Hey do you remember all the married girls you banged in the day? Should we hold you to the same standard? Do you remember how many homes you Fu!!!! Up because you needed to get laid? Have you been an angel and perfect? I happen to know different. So tell me why can’t you leave? Can’t find a job I heard. So like those with little man complex you have to attack everyone from old friends, Bosses to the Chief. Yea it’s true you’re not alone but you talk the most B.S. If more guys knew what an arse you really are they would think twice about you. They would also learn to watch you first since you turn on everyone. Hey jackarse you represent us as part of the FOP so what. Who died and made you the speaker of the house. Why don’t you pack it in and go poison another department. While things are never perfect some of us want to work here and make the best of it with this Chief and the next one after him. The old days are gone jerk but I still love my job. Let stop all the madness and work the road not the blog.

I wonder was it all about a Sergeant and a girl that made a choice as two adults. Dam how many times has that happened in our world. When did we become they judge and jury.
It is really about a new desk for the chief or do you have another motive? Is it about LT.
R.W. Or did he knock you down to size a little. Wow how come you never rose up the ranks before the Chief got there? Hmmm. was the old chief keeping you back? The way I remember you were the golden boy for a while but you never really produced. Could it be now that you a just a regular guy like the rest of us that you find the need to destroy this department?

I will say this, I think we need to beware not of the Chief here but of a few A-holes that are out to destroy us. Let’s look at those that are trying to take us down. Keep on attacking your brothers for you will see that some day you will regret the pain and lies you have written and spoken when you stand old and alone. You have no HONOR Gonzalez

Must be a big mistake in this post. It says 2 "adults" found each other. Shouldn't it say 2 persons who committed adultry against their spouses?I think so.

08-07-2007, 11:59 PM
AW - DONT PICK ON SCOTTY HES JUST A SEAMSTRESS. HE DOESNT WANT TO GIVE THE COPS ANY MONEY OR A PENSION BECAUSE HE DOESNT UNDERSTAND THAT OTHERS HAVE TO PLAN FOR THEIR FINANCIAL FUTURE..... NOT HIM HE DOESNT HAVE TO HE JUST PICKS UP THE PHONE AND CALLS MOMMY FOR A POOL, CALL MOMMY FOR A FENCE, CALL MOMMY FOR A CAR FOR HIS KIDS, CALL MOMMY FOR WHATEVER :mrgreen:

08-08-2007, 03:26 AM
Is it too late for me to get adopted?

AW - DONT PICK ON SCOTTY HES JUST A SEAMSTRESS. HE DOESNT WANT TO GIVE THE COPS ANY MONEY OR A PENSION BECAUSE HE DOESNT UNDERSTAND THAT OTHERS HAVE TO PLAN FOR THEIR FINANCIAL FUTURE..... NOT HIM HE DOESNT HAVE TO HE JUST PICKS UP THE PHONE AND CALLS MOMMY FOR A POOL, CALL MOMMY FOR A FENCE, CALL MOMMY FOR A CAR FOR HIS KIDS, CALL MOMMY FOR WHATEVER :mrgreen:

08-09-2007, 03:27 AM
:cop:
Everyone who posts on whatever thread you choose remember we are all brothers and sisters in Law Enforcement lets stop the negativity and focus on positive changes. Stop and think about BSO Detective Maudy Hernandez also. It could be one of us instead. We need to focus on our families and being there for them.
:cop:

08-10-2007, 01:02 PM

JUST TO SET THE FACTS STRAIGHT, I DOCUMENTED ALL MY TIME WITH MY HORSE. THE ONLY CITY TIME WAS SPENT AT NNO AND EVENTS I WOULD HAVE BEEN AT ANYWAY. ALL ELSE I DOCUMENTED THE TIME. ASK THE CITY MANAGER, I OFFERRED MY BOOKS TO HIM ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS.
HOW DARE YOU SAY I DIDN'T GIVE MY ALL TO WMPD. THE HOURS I SPENT WORKING ON PROJECTS ETC FOR THAT CITY AT THE OFFICE AND AT HOME WAY OVER YOUR 40 HOURS A WEEK. AND I GET A LIFE ENDING CANCER PROBABLY BECAUSE OF THE STRESS OF THOSE 5 YEARS- ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE! WALK IN THOSE SHOES BUSTER AND SEE WHAT REAL RESPONSIBILITY, HARD WORK, TRULY CARING FOR YOUR PEOPLE AND THE CITY AND THE RESULTING STRESS IS LIKE. OR MAYBE IT'S EASIER TO JUST MAKE IRRESPONSIBLE ANONYMOUS REMARKS.
AND YOU'RE LUCKY THE PD EARNED A GOOD CONTRACT OR EVEN MORE OF THEM WOULD BE GONE RIGHT NOW.

08-10-2007, 02:51 PM
Good for you Liz. These people have no idea how good they had it or what they may be close to losing. Your hard work caring about the job and watching out for people will always be remembered. Thank you

08-10-2007, 10:47 PM

If this is the Mayor, City Manager or one of the Comission that wrote this Wilton Manors can not wait for you to be gone. If things were so bad how did the City Manager allow it? Why is he not gone? This group is the worst thing that ever happened in the City. Not to mention the corruption that has probaley taken place with contractors. How much money was received? How many lies have been told? Maybe all this should be investigated like Hollywood. Taxes are sky high and you blame it on the PD. Then in turn you say they are not worth it. I hope you have to count on them one day. You are an embarrasment to this city. !!!!!!

08-11-2007, 12:02 AM
Is it too late for me to get adopted?

You would not want to get adopted into Scottys family. His dad was an accountant and rumor has it he had to leave town for a while as he got a little creative with numbers and put some people on the hot seat with the IRS. So you can see how the heritage of this family has trickled down thru time. The acorn does not fall to far from the tree my friends.

08-12-2007, 01:35 AM

JUST TO SET THE FACTS STRAIGHT, I DOCUMENTED ALL MY TIME WITH MY HORSE. THE ONLY CITY TIME WAS SPENT AT NNO AND EVENTS I WOULD HAVE BEEN AT ANYWAY. ALL ELSE I DOCUMENTED THE TIME. ASK THE CITY MANAGER, I OFFERRED MY BOOKS TO HIM ON SEVERAL OCCASSIONS.
HOW DARE YOU SAY I DIDN'T GIVE MY ALL TO WMPD. THE HOURS I SPENT WORKING ON PROJECTS ETC FOR THAT CITY AT THE OFFICE AND AT HOME WAY OVER YOUR 40 HOURS A WEEK. AND I GET A LIFE ENDING CANCER PROBABLY BECAUSE OF THE STRESS OF THOSE 5 YEARS- ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE! WALK IN THOSE SHOES BUSTER AND SEE WHAT REAL RESPONSIBILITY, HARD WORK, TRULY CARING FOR YOUR PEOPLE AND THE CITY AND THE RESULTING STRESS IS LIKE. OR MAYBE IT'S EASIER TO JUST MAKE IRRESPONSIBLE ANONYMOUS REMARKS.
AND YOU'RE LUCKY THE PD EARNED A GOOD CONTRACT OR EVEN MORE OF THEM WOULD BE GONE RIGHT NOW.

You go girl!!!!!!!!!! If anyone has any doubt about what you are saying, I can vouge that what you have said is the TRUTH. Besides, even if you did care for your horse on company time, WHICH YOU DID NOT, you still completed more work in one day then these clowns do in a week!!!!!!

Oh and by the way, more are leaving and I am speaking about others that are going to be a SHOCK TO ADMINISTRATION when they turn in their notice.