PDA

View Full Version : New BSO

08-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Guys and girls: I'm sorry that I disagree that Lamberti or Creamer will be our savior. I think we need to go in a whole new direction and not use BSO people to take over the agency. I just think things and people are stale now. Creamer has moved on, leave him moved on. Lamberti is a good man, but we need a total over haul from the bottom up. Just my thoughts.

08-04-2007, 10:06 PM
Guys and girls: I'm sorry that I disagree that Lamberti or Creamer will be our savior. I think we need to go in a whole new direction and not use BSO people to take over the agency. I just think things and people are stale now. Creamer has moved on, leave him moved on. Lamberti is a good man, but we need a total over haul from the bottom up. Just my thoughts.I agree with you 100%, but the reality is...its not gonna happen. We can wish all we want but the Governer is going to appoint someone, and if it has to be anyone, let it be Lamberti. Evrything under that, we can more than likely change if Lamberti listens to us, from past experiences with him...I am sure he will.

08-05-2007, 02:29 AM
[quote="New Blood":3fvk6rer]Guys and girls: I'm sorry that I disagree that Lamberti or Creamer will be our savior. I think we need to go in a whole new direction and not use BSO people to take over the agency. I just think things and people are stale now. Creamer has moved on, leave him moved on. Lamberti is a good man, but we need a total over haul from the bottom up. Just my thoughts.I agree with you 100%, but the reality is...its not gonna happen. We can wish all we want but the Governer is going to appoint someone, and if it has to be anyone, let it be Lamberti. Evrything under that, we can more than likely change if Lamberti listens to us, from past experiences with him...I am sure he will.[/quote:3fvk6rer]

LAMBERTI WILL LISTEN, WORK WITH YOU, AND FOR YOU. ONE NOTE... HE DOES NOT TOLERATE LIARS. HE'LL STAND UP TO ANYTHING, ANYBODY, AS LONG AS YOU TELL HIM THE TRUTH. YOU LIE TO HIM, YOU'RE DONE.

08-06-2007, 01:16 AM
[quote="New Blood":3l5kn88j]Guys and girls: I'm sorry that I disagree that Lamberti or Creamer will be our savior. I think we need to go in a whole new direction and not use BSO people to take over the agency. I just think things and people are stale now. Creamer has moved on, leave him moved on. Lamberti is a good man, but we need a total over haul from the bottom up. Just my thoughts.I agree with you 100%, but the reality is...its not gonna happen. We can wish all we want but the Governer is going to appoint someone, and if it has to be anyone, let it be Lamberti. Evrything under that, we can more than likely change if Lamberti listens to us, from past experiences with him...I am sure he will.

LAMBERTI WILL LISTEN, WORK WITH YOU, AND FOR YOU. ONE NOTE... HE DOES NOT TOLERATE LIARS. HE'LL STAND UP TO ANYTHING, ANYBODY, AS LONG AS YOU TELL HIM THE TRUTH. YOU LIE TO HIM, YOU'RE DONE.[/quote:3l5kn88j]

This sounds like who/what we need to reestablish the agency's integrity and professionalism. VIVA LAMBERTI '08 :!:

08-06-2007, 11:34 AM
If you want a top notch candidate for appointment, support Daniel D. Goldberg by writing our governor at charlie@charliecrist.com

08-07-2007, 09:35 AM
If you want a top notch candidate for appointment, support Daniel D. Goldberg by writing our governor at charlie@charliecrist.comDude, you just read who we think is our idea of a "top notch" candidate, don't dictate to us who we shouldbe thinking. We beg to differ with your choice but then again, thats your choice. I don't go taggin on your comments about your choice, get a life.

BSO Blogger
08-07-2007, 04:20 PM
Sorry New Blood, I have to disagree. What BSO needs now is someone that can restore the pride and respect that we have lost. You know what it was like each time a new face showed up on the scene. We need to calm everyone down right away. We need someone like Creamer or Lamberti, both have the respect of just about everyone. They can jump in and start work right away. They won't have the usual waste of time where everyone is trying to kiss their ring and arse too! They know the players already. Lamberti has taken his lumps along the way in his career. Totally disrespect by the front office, while being a quiet force within the department. Creamer has always had the respect of everyone. He was the first to speak out against Powertrac and paid for it! What you have in Creamer is someone with a complete background that we need. He did his Jail time, his DLE time and now Fire and EOC. I don't think we can go wrong with either one. We need stability not another new political face.

08-07-2007, 04:35 PM
I would think that in light of yesterday's events you all would refrain from all of this ridiculousness. I guess not. Just more self absorbed LEO's.

08-07-2007, 05:38 PM
I agree with you 10000% they just dont care, which is why had to post that thread. Its all about them, incredible, so much for the family :roll:

BSO Blogger
08-07-2007, 06:49 PM
Like I posted in another topic, you all need to relax. Yes, this is a sad day. But you need to keep in mind that everyone grieves in their own way. To some this may be their only outlet. Some folks cry, some yell and scream, some just ***** and complain.

This could be any one of us in that hospital bed. Maybe this tragedy will be what it takes for everyone to quit ragging on each other.

05-04-2008, 07:19 PM
I would not doubt that Lamberti will raise over a miilion dollars in the sheriff's race. He has a great team behind him. Good Luck Sheriff Al!

05-05-2008, 01:59 AM
I would not doubt that Lamberti will raise over a miilion dollars in the sheriff's race. He has a great team behind him. Good Luck Sheriff Al!

He could raise 20 million and still will loose.

05-05-2008, 02:01 AM

He could raise 20 million and still will loose.

Loose??? Find yourself a dictionary