PDA

View Full Version : CRAP OFFER FROM CITY

08-04-2007, 02:33 AM
I have seen what the city has offered us and I ask:

Why no night differential?
no specialty team increase?
no court time increase?

They have given us NOTHING in the way of pay or money items. why agree to it?

3.5% won't cover the increases we are going to see in the Insurance program.

Oh you don't know about it? LOOK OUT huge increases in our fees for health Insurance. We are getting screwed!!!

And a special thanks goes out to our OWN admin staff for negotiating against us. Good job people, way to instill loyalty in the troops.

From the negotiating staff it has been said the Deputy Chief is in charge of the negotiations anyway. What a betrayal!!!

I won't vote for that crap and I won't forget those that are fighting AGAINST US!!!!.

08-04-2007, 10:23 AM
They also refuse to give us things that the firefighters have in their contract. how nice

08-05-2007, 10:21 AM
And a special thanks goes out to our OWN admin staff for negotiating against us.

The truth is we are NOT negotiating against our own people, those two have not been one of us for decades. Neither care anything about you or anyone here, just themselves. Do not think they are our own they are not. They are sitting on the proper side of the table the OTHER side because thats who they are, THE OTHER SIDE>

08-09-2007, 07:41 PM
Did you just realize the DC is a pos? Where have you been all these years?

08-15-2007, 01:09 PM
funny how you weren't saying that when you were riding bikes with her in the unity tour?

08-15-2007, 06:42 PM
well i gotta get promoted, you know i'll ride bikes and hang out with dorks to get promoted it's a tried and true method of being promoted kiss all the butt you can, it works well if you look around.