PDA

View Full Version : everyone please stop writing 2 a day!!!

08-03-2007, 04:20 PM
On 8-7-07 is "No 2 a day month" We need the co-operaton of every one in the dept. For once in our carreers please lets all come in with no tickets for 1 month, if it works we then should extend it for 2 months untill they get the message. If thoes of you that want to write tickets because u are on probation the so be it...but the rest of us should stick together and do nothing for weeks...what are they going to do suspend the whole department??...write us up????...who cares...at least we send a strong message that we will not take this crap anylonger. Call your state reps, FDLE, and the feds...if they get enough complaints the madness will stop and the chief would leave because of the preasure. Lets give back to them what they have been doing to us for years....pass this along...remember STARTING 8-7-07 EVERYONE SHUT DOWN!!!!!!! THE ONES THAT DONT THEN CONTINUE TO LIKE BALLS AND KEEP GETTING RAMMED....THE REST OF US FOR ONCE NEED TO UNITE!!! LETS MAKE HISTOREY THAT WILL BE SPOKEN ABOUT FOR YEARS TO COME!!!

08-03-2007, 05:10 PM
I agree!!!! lets shut down...everyone!!!!....dont be affraid...if they know that you are affraid, then they got you....UNITE for once guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOD 422
08-03-2007, 09:13 PM
Ladys and Gentlemen. A work slow down or strike as a Florida LEO is an offense that could cause you some serious problems. Termination and or loss of your Florida Law Enforcement Certification. I will post the applicable statute for your review before I first lock this thread and then delete it. Please take this action on my part as looking out for your back. Stay safe.

MOD 422

08-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Hey MOD 422, Not one HPD officer is advocating a work slow down or any form of labor stoppage. Some, however, suggests saying NO to ticket QUOTAS! So long as officers report to work on scheduled workdays, answer dispatched calls and write reports -- where according to experience, training and applicable law -- is the most appropriate action to take, they are immune from allegations of unfair labor practices. Enforcement action, as you know, is based on Probable Cause (PC)! Anything below the PC threshold, is up to the officer's discretion as to what constitutes reasonable ground.

Thank you, though for the advice!

08-04-2007, 07:39 PM
Ladys and Gentlemen. A work slow down or strike as a Florida LEO is an offense that could cause you some serious problems. Termination and or loss of your Florida Law Enforcement Certification. I will post the applicable statute for your review before I first lock this thread and then delete it. Please take this action on my part as looking out for your back. Stay safe.

MOD 422

Don't worry.
They don't have any leaders or the will for such an endeavor.