PDA

View Full Version : Broward County Explorers Comp.

PPD Explorer
08-03-2007, 02:06 AM
Good Luck and may the best post win

08-03-2007, 02:41 AM
Just want to say GOOD LUCK to all, for my fellow Pines boyz a lot of you are new to the competition so make your mistakes tomorrow so your perfect at states. Results will be posted tomorrow..

08-04-2007, 04:56 AM
1st Place: Coral Springs
2nd Place: Plantation
3rd Place: Miramar

Last Place PINES :twisted:

I would just like to say the competition was pretty bad a*s and even though we didn’t perform to our usual standards were putting together a new team to rock the house... Congratulations to all those who were out there and competed, it was fun.

What did ya'll think???????

PPD Explorer
08-04-2007, 01:23 PM
you guys seriously got last ? Was your team different than ur states team or what?

Good Job everybody good competition and very close

08-06-2007, 04:17 AM
Lol no not last we got 5th and yes it was a totally different team.. States we had 4 on the team, one is in the process with a few different p.d's and one is leaving for the military in a few months. AT countys we had a 8 man team to try and expose some newER explorers and rebuild our team for next year. Congratulations to all.

05-28-2008, 05:31 PM
wow. im suprised plantation only got 2nd. ive been out of the tallahassee post for a few years now (in the academy now) and plantation used to dominate at state. i'll bet biing isnt happy.

I would just like to say the competition was pretty bad a*s and even though we didn’t perform to our usual standards were putting together a new team to rock the house... Congratulations to all those who were out there and competed, it was fun.

05-30-2008, 07:02 AM
wow. im suprised plantation only got 2nd. ive been out of the tallahassee post for a few years now (in the academy now) and plantation used to dominate at state. i'll bet biing isnt happy.

Those were the good old days... Nothing like winning 1st place at states 2 years in a row!

- "Little brandon"

05-30-2008, 01:48 PM
Little Brandon?? as in Cutcliffe?

05-30-2008, 04:50 PM

nooo. Schabner.

05-30-2008, 05:12 PM
okay. cutcliffe is my brother

nooo. Schabner.

05-31-2008, 06:18 AM

nooo. Schabner.

Then we have met, I was an explorer for a short time with your brother. I was at states with Biing when we won. You were with TPD right?

06-02-2008, 11:28 AM

nooo. Schabner.

Then we have met, I was an explorer for a short time with your brother. I was at states with Biing when we won. You were with TPD right?

that would be me