PDA

View Full Version : Hiatus Detail

07-31-2007, 06:56 AM
Well, if you were smart and are so into law enforcement why don't you just tell these officers that when they stop you and avoid the aggravation? Maybe word would get around and you wouldn't get bothered.
If you are some sort of officer then you know exactly how traffic stops go, how we get what we get out of them and what the stop is all about. I'm sure you've done the same thing at least once. If you haven't done it yourself then during your 287 ride alongs you've seen it and been part of it.

Thanks for your service nonetheless.

07-31-2007, 07:07 AM
JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS IN THE MILITARY DOESNT MEAN THEYRE AN ANGEL AND DO NO WRONG. SURE WE WOULD LIKE TO THINK THAT AND THEY SHOULD BE HELD TO A HIGHER STANDARD OF DISCIPLINE AND INTEGRITY, BUT SERVICEMEN **** UP MORE OFTEN THAN THEY SHOULD (IMO). SOLDIERS,SAILORS,AIRMEN,MARINES AND COASTIES HAVE BEEN CONVICTED OF MURDER,RAPE,TORTURE ETC. NOT TO MENTION THOUSANDS OF DISCHARGES FOR USING DOPE. :?

I ACTUALLY HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF ARRESTING A SERVICEMAN (I FORGET WHAT BRANCH) ON UNIVERSITY DRIVE A COUPLE YEARS AGO WHO DID IN FACT HAVE A WARRANT FOR DESERTION. ALSO FOUND A SMALL BAGGIE OF COCAINE IN THE CONSOLE. :(

SERVICEMAN AND WOMEN AREN'T IMMUNE. IF THEY COMMIT A CRIME AND NEED TO GO TO JAIL THEN THEY GO.... :!:

07-31-2007, 10:35 AM
Hey Davie PD Im one of the many officers who live in that community keep up the good work.... If military man cant understand why we do what we do then maybe he was shown police work by the wrong officers...

08-01-2007, 12:28 AM
What I am trying to say is tht if your going to work a detail, and be proactive thru the detail, do it right. WHY get caught up in a mess for something so stupid. The officer never told me his PC, but I looked at my vehicle and everything was 10-8 form the tag, lights, windows...etc.

Just because an association is paying you doesnt mean you dont need PC. I guess I am just talkn because I dont like being on the otherside...were the officer has the attitude and treats me like im trash....when in reality he didnt have to. I kno./..never let ur guard down, never show them your weak, but if you treat people like shit...you wont get anywhere..except maybe elevating a cituation from a so called 13v to a 36 because you can.

Just dont get caught up that is all i am saying....because i know a mother in their tht is extremely pissed becasuse her son cant even park his car at the community center without getting harassed..she is already working on lawyers....to get rid of tht detail...

and i kno military men arent anything specail.....especially considering how easy it is to get in there....but when your active......its kind of hard to have warrants.

be safe, the kids in that DO live in tht neighborhood...(not me i live in plant. but my gf does) i know tht they dont like cops so try and change their mind or something.

08-01-2007, 04:31 AM
Hey Mod, Can this thread be sent to the "Who Gives A Sh it Page?"