PDA

View Full Version : Kissimmee Sucks?? TOO nice a term to describe!!!

07-30-2007, 02:45 PM
1. The City manager rules the pd.
2. The new and first female chief is from a patrol to top cop person but is not the CEO. She is a break in the chain of former Masonic masters that had the power, rank, and $$$$.
3. You can't go against a freemason there because the rest of them agree that the one is right. They stand together. They are right and you will always be wrong unless you too carry the light.
kpd grew rapidly that by 1990 with a population of 30k a five officer squad was the only officers out on night duty. An occasional other detail by street crimes, or CID, or a few training officers who stayed too late at choir practice. in 1990 kpd boasted hiring 22 new officers. Maybe 1 remains. The long time officers gained rank being in their own club and because they were hired before the others. Males with college degrees soon had paper being viewed as a threat as potential qualified supervisory material.
4. What you can formulate from above is that multiple internal threats are present and if detected have already threatend your career by filling your IA file and making you unemployable as a LEO anywhere and subject to termination as their whim. Once the internal threat is detected then you have answered the question, why does kpd generate so much termoil and union organization.
5. kpd has great pay and benefits and offers a great carrot. So does Satan! Don't let greed take you to hell.
6. kpd killed two officers via pt training and blamed it on bad medical practice. kpd also lost the wrongful death suits too. They are sooooo right! the officers did not want to die. do you?
7. Most of the 70's officers should be gone. Some of the 70's trainined and high rankinging are still there. One boasted during his assistance in the hurricane andrew relief effort in homestead that he will arrest someone and made a wager. He finally saw a steadfast, stay at your home because of curfew, male standing within his property abiding the martial law. the officer asked the man to approach the car several times. the man stated that he cannot leave his property or he will be arrested. the officer said he is a cop and to approach. the man reluctanly approached the officer and immediately arrested for being off his property during martial law curfew. the officer is gained rank of lieutenant. he will or use to show you how you fingerprint can/will mysteriously appear on evidence from your glass of water as if to suggest, we can make you bad even if your are good.
8. the city manager does not like injured officers and will force evidence to fire you. look into the several 1995 terminations and see a cooincidential number of injured officers forced to give up careers after having great evals. some suddenly after their injury. one injured shoulder in october and terminated by june. two were reinstated, succeeded appeal with a split decision, and lost when case was remanded to the lower court for an evidentiary hearing. the loss was not based on the lack of evidence becasuse both officers possessed about three cases each of whistle blowing evidence. the officers lost becasue the original judge was mysteriously replaced by the supervisor of judges and the officers were told, they (kpd) is right and you are wrong. "i don't
want to see what you'v got, or hear what you have to say." "case dismissed." total court time about 15 minutes and no court record to appeal. hey oj simpson, can you beat that?
9. retiring kpd officers will tell you the truth. check with other unions as the pba who just recently gave a thumbs up. but check the past reports about kpd and see a pattern with the same names and see if they are still there. but don't step off your property! watch out!
10. you won't find anyone talking badmouth about kpd at the pd because the detectives are detecting this and an authorized use of public funds to nazi up of fellow officers. hitler did it therefore it can be done. yes boss, is always the answer and it was your fault, or else you will find your prints on things you never touched! or did ya?

11. if you feel lucky, well do ya, then apply and get ready for a lot of criticized work that you cannot critique. i should mention that if you want to know or advise somone or how you can beat dui's get with the ceo cop of zephrhills. he gained his dui ph'd while at the kpd university of truth and knowledge. he swerves and weaves through his city and zags-zigs past his officers all the time and no one can catch him. he could be making millions teaching at some arch dui school. he was the best training officer at kpd. just ask him he is a legend in his own mind, or, ah, time.

12. kpd recorded over 100% in a ten year period in a 120 person department. the percentage would have been greater but the 70's trained brass were fast learners. by the time the brass were retired or fired they discovered that some personnel issues were not of a grave public libility and the city manager could have saved $$$$$k on the production of service ready officers. kpd's trash became another agency's treasure for those officers with great internal fortitude.

13. me? ...this is all BS and rumors without foundation. they will tell you that too! becasue they know all. well, i just don't exist. but i wonder if my prints will show up on your computer monitor?

14. better yet! Get your kpd application and beat them at their game and rise to the top! well! do ya feel lucky, do ya?

12-31-2007, 12:42 AM
You bet it sucks! Our agency has seen very dark times. We literally forced Officer Dixon into surgery to make him lose weight and he died as a result of it, a good African American officer. Not to mention the many officers that have been disciplined terminated and screwed with for simply complaining about racial/ethnic discrimination and sexual harrassment.

Between 1995-1997 alone just look at all the money this agency has spent on discrimination lawsuits. Remember Detective Alexander? What she had to endure as an African American female? We're lucky the FBI has not been brought in to investigate our department.

Not to mention what the department has done to good, sharp Hispanic officers like Eric Vergara back in 96. Eric was a great, sharp recruit, excelled in the academy, squared away in tactics, knew his state statutes better than any of us and was one of the best shooters in the department, just ask Ken Smith he'll tell you how good Vergara was. Even Jose Feliciano asked Chief Sutphin to re-assign Vergara to him and the Chief didn't do it. Instead they left him at the mercy of his KKK FTO. I spoke to one of his friends the other day and he told me that Vergara is now a Federal Agent.

People being assigned to specialized units that are not qialified to be there. Supervisors that should not be training mules much less mentoring and shaping young officers. This place is a shit hole! I've got too much time in to leave now, but lets not fool ourselves.

12-31-2007, 12:55 AM
I have to agree with you there! We've had so many problems. I know Vergara, he was not only a great kid, but a good troop! Its a shame he ended up with some messed up FTO's. I remember how Offcier Davies kept getting breaks and got extended in his FTO, even after a subject took off with his cruiser. But, you see, he was part of the CLICK!

02-02-2008, 11:57 PM
But, you see, he was part of the CLICK!

How integrated are you guys now? I heard some guy talking about KPD flunking him because he was Hispanic and that the FTO was a redneck racist SOB.

05-24-2008, 04:13 AM
The Klan has ban the officers from making statements.