PDA

View Full Version : Is is true?

07-29-2007, 04:00 PM
I have been told by someone at city hall that the Chief has been applying for Chief jobs all over the state. Additionally, I was told that someone set him up by posting a Chief's job in North Florida on a website and the Chief applied. However, he was not intelligent enough to do some homework and the city didn't exist.

Now they have his "resume" which they intend to post on the internet soon after it is cleared with an attorney.

Has ANYONE else heard about this?

07-29-2007, 05:09 PM
I have not heard of this information BUT if he is applying outside and wishing to leave this city, then he should not be choosing the next captain or sergeant positions. I believe that the captains appointment should be placed on hold. Any major decisions and his budget better be gone through extensively. Maybe it's time for the City Manager and Council to start pushing this deal and make plans on the next chief. I have said it before, either select someone inside or a past ranking administrator. We the citizens refuse to think of another outside chief being selected. We are a unique city and it's going to take someone from this city to pull this agency back together.

For what it's worth, that is my opinion.

07-30-2007, 03:31 AM
I totally agree about selecting the next captain. I also think the city needs
to wait until Steve leaves before any chief is selected. I will be very glad
to see Steve leave with the chief attached (as he has been) to his arse.
When the two of them leave, Z-hills should declare a holiday. :D To Interested, I am shocked :shock: you don't think this chief is intelligent enough to send a resume to a city that was made up. You see, it wasn't the chief, it was wifey-poo. In either case it proves my point, the two of them together cannot make 1 intelligent person. :roll:

08-06-2007, 12:25 AM
Just remember, you might have won this fight but you have not won the war!

You suck and always will. Your day will come and we will see who gets the last laugh. Us "redneck" employees will either make you or break you, my guess you will break.

That was a piss poor post, jerk! This will not be forgotten.

MOD 1
08-06-2007, 03:51 PM
The post that "Game-On" is replying to has been deleted. The poster "Winner" posted as a person that they were not. This is a violation of the Terms of Use and the user's IP address is being banned.

Mod 1