PDA

View Full Version : What happened with watching out for each other.

07-29-2007, 04:14 AM
I recently found out about this web site to vent. I never thought I would use it, but I enjoyed reading the responses. Tonight my wife was involved in a sig# 4 where another vehicle pulled out if front of her from the sawgrass mall. She called me and I responded to the scene and waited for the alpha shift to send a c.s.a. The c.s.a. first attempted to talk both parties out of making a report, but both parties wanted a report filed even though the other driver stated that she was at fault. When the c.s.a was requested to make the report she appeared to change her attitude and acted very by the book. My wife could not find the current registration in the glove box, only older ones with the same information. The c.s.a. informed her that she would issue her a citation for not having the current registration in the vehicle. I went over to her vehicle and identified myself as a deputy and advised her that the vehicle was in my name. I asked her for some professional curtisy and she stated that her Sergeant does not allow her to do that. I asked her to run the tag on her MDT to verify that the tag was valid. She stated that the computers were up and down all night. Yes my blood pressure started to rise and I asked her to have a supervisor respond to the scene, and her reply was he is busy. I asked her, " so your going to write a deputies wife", and she stated that she was
written by bso before. I had to leave before I said anything more or I had a stroke.

07-29-2007, 06:29 PM
I recently found out about this web site to vent. I never thought I would use it, but I enjoyed reading the responses. Tonight my wife was involved in a sig# 4 where another vehicle pulled out if front of her from the sawgrass mall. She called me and I responded to the scene and waited for the alpha shift to send a c.s.a. The c.s.a. first attempted to talk both parties out of making a report, but both parties wanted a report filed even though the other driver stated that she was at fault. When the c.s.a was requested to make the report she appeared to change her attitude and acted very by the book. My wife could not find the current registration in the glove box, only older ones with the same information. The c.s.a. informed her that she would issue her a citation for not having the current registration in the vehicle. I went over to her vehicle and identified myself as a deputy and advised her that the vehicle was in my name. I asked her for some professional curtisy and she stated that her Sergeant does not allow her to do that. I asked her to run the tag on her MDT to verify that the tag was valid. She stated that the computers were up and down all night. Yes my blood pressure started to rise and I asked her to have a supervisor respond to the scene, and her reply was he is busy. I asked her, " so your going to write a deputies wife", and she stated that she was
written by bso before. I had to leave before I said anything more or I had a stroke.

How pathetic. It's a different world for Law Enforcement today. A world that CSA's don't respect. I'm sorry you had to deal with this. I can say this, the majority of Sunrise officers respect all LEOs

07-30-2007, 10:09 PM
a world CSA's don't respect ????????????? You would probably write a CSA because she wasn't an officer. People like YOU are the problem .you put walls up where there should be none. You are probably the kind of officer that says ................Oh your mom works for Sunrise ????????/ Is she an officer ???? Oh no "just" a dispatcher???????????? We all work together We all should help each other out shouldn't matter WHERE in the police department you work............. If you can't be a part of the solution, You Are part of the problem !!!!!

07-30-2007, 10:13 PM
I can say common courtesy is extended to any family members of ANY member of our police department. There are some Officers/csa's etc that Label and thats where the problem begins.................. CSA's dont respect LEOs ????????????????? Hmmmmmmmmm maybe Yo u should show a little courtesy to the next CSA's family member you pull over. et it ???? What goes around comes around..................G

07-31-2007, 03:26 AM
theres always a Sig 20 somewhere

08-01-2007, 03:37 AM

How pathetic. It's a different world for Law Enforcement today. A world that CSA's don't respect. I'm sorry you had to deal with this. I can say this, the majority of Sunrise officers respect all LEOs

I am rather embarassed that this happened. #1, a supervisor is NEVER too busy to respond, especially upon request of another officer, #2 our MCTs have been up and running for a long time with the exception of the ONE week they were down about 2 weeks ago. #3, I cannot believe she wrote your wife for such a petty ticket. Our supervisors DO NOT REQUIRE A TICKET TO BE WRITTEN, PERIOD! Tickets are discretionary.

This CSA should be ashamed! Take the freakin report if they want it and quit trying to squash things! Seems ya got all pissy because you actually had to work!

Call up the SGT and make a complaint!

08-01-2007, 11:38 AM
Deputy,
Lets start by saying that your attitude and demeanor was totally unprofessional. Yes your soon to be EX-wife did receive a dismissible $7.50 citation for not having her registration, but you failed to mention that nothing was done about her driving on a business purposes only license when in fact she was coming to meet you to pick up money for the divorce and not traveling to or from work. Also, there are ways to ask for professional courtesy. First is to be both professional and courteous, DON’T stand there and yell and scream putting your finger up to a persons chest demanding professional courtesy in front of the other party. As you should know, officers and psa’s are not supposed to show favoritism when doing their jobs. Maybe if you were to approach someone without the other party there, quietly, and identify yourself without an attitude the situation could have been resolved differently.
OH, I forgot to mention. It’s pretty bad when a “Deputy” is on scene causing such a disturbance that the PSA feels threatened enough to call for a 94. He’s the only one who had a problem on scene, his wife was actually pleased with the outcome of the entire situation and gave her apologies for his demeanor when she left.

Now that you’ve had the option to read both sides you tell me who the a**hole is…

08-01-2007, 12:53 PM
Well I wouldn't necessarily put all the blame on him. Whatever his situation is, is none of your business. (Going thru a divorce ect.) You are there to handle the traffic crash not act like Dr. Phil to the parties. I understand maybe he made a bit of a scene requesting you to not write a citiation but who wouldn't. YOU NEVER WRITE A LEO'S FAMILY MEMBER!. I'm almost positive your Sgt. would have excused that. You talk about "a better way to act professionally" why couldn't you pull him aside and say "Hey, listen, first of all, there is a better way to act, especially in front of another citizen. 2nd, as far as your citation, I'll wait for "Joe citizen" to leave before we even speak about giving you a citation because once he hears that you can give him one, he is going to expect you to write it. In conclusion, I'm not saying the D/S was right but I'm not say you are either. I think you both need think about what exactly being professional and courteous is all about, then start pointing fingers. I don't mean to sound like Sister Sledge but WE ARE FAMILY! Be safe folks and god bless!

08-01-2007, 05:36 PM
Well I wouldn't necessarily put all the blame on him. Whatever his situation is, is none of your business. (Going thru a divorce ect.) You are there to handle the traffic crash not act like Dr. Phil to the parties. I understand maybe he made a bit of a scene requesting you to not write a citiation but who wouldn't. YOU NEVER WRITE A LEO'S FAMILY MEMBER!. I'm almost positive your Sgt. would have excused that. You talk about "a better way to act professionally" why couldn't you pull him aside and say "Hey, listen, first of all, there is a better way to act, especially in front of another citizen. 2nd, as far as your citation, I'll wait for "Joe citizen" to leave before we even speak about giving you a citation because once he hears that you can give him one, he is going to expect you to write it. In conclusion, I'm not saying the D/S was right but I'm not say you are either. I think you both need think about what exactly being professional and courteous is all about, then start pointing fingers. I don't mean to sound like Sister Sledge but WE ARE FAMILY! Be safe folks and god bless!

sounds about right to me!

However, no matter what his demeanor was the psa should have still notified a SGT if that was requested and not lied to him.

Seems as though this deputy pissed you off so much that you had to write his "rather nice ex-wife" a ticket to prove what point? I missed that part. If your SGT does not allow you to provide professional courtesy, then why didn't you write the wife for the business restriction violation?

I find all this hard to believe, there is no SGT that I know of on C-shift or A-shift that requires EVERYONE be written for a violation.

08-02-2007, 04:38 AM
yes i believe in professional courtesy, but you are not supposed to ask for it, like u stated. it is sort of like when u go to a restaurant for a half off meal and they dont cut u, because its someone new, u dont ask for half off u pay it, and u especially dont need to ask for a supervisor for an issue that doesnt require one, your wife needs her registration in the vehicle, period, nothing a supervisor can do to change that, ok .

08-02-2007, 01:41 PM
Deputy,
Lets start by saying that your attitude and demeanor was totally unprofessional. Yes your soon to be EX-wife did receive a dismissible $7.50 citation for not having her registration, but you failed to mention that nothing was done about her driving on a business purposes only license when in fact she was coming to meet you to pick up money for the divorce and not traveling to or from work. Also, there are ways to ask for professional courtesy. First is to be both professional and courteous, DON’T stand there and yell and scream putting your finger up to a persons chest demanding professional courtesy in front of the other party. As you should know, officers and psa’s are not supposed to show favoritism when doing their jobs. Maybe if you were to approach someone without the other party there, quietly, and identify yourself without an attitude the situation could have been resolved differently.
OH, I forgot to mention. It’s pretty bad when a “Deputy” is on scene causing such a disturbance that the PSA feels threatened enough to call for a 94. He’s the only one who had a problem on scene, his wife was actually pleased with the outcome of the entire situation and gave her apologies for his demeanor when she left.

Now that you’ve had the option to read both sides you tell me who the a**hole is…

If he was causing such a disturbance and felt threatened enough to call for a 94 then why didnt you call for Sgt.? Ohh I forgot he was busy :roll: Im sure there's a reason why u are a PSA :wink:

PS: Keep the Deputies personal life away from the forum b/c Im sure you wouldnt want the same done to you

08-02-2007, 03:52 PM
PCR

08-06-2007, 12:16 PM
The PSA was wrong. First for telling a lie when the deputy asked for the sergeant to come to the scene. Unless the was a Sig5, I don't know of any sgt. who is that busy...on Alpha!? Second for writing the deps wife. Yeah, ASKING for pc is lame, but we don't write each other or our families. Come on. That's the biggest problem I found in FL law enforcement. We don't stick together and we don't have each other's backs.

PSA if you are reading this, take a second to look up from your ticket book and look at the big picture. You are wearing a UNIFORM. It doesn't say "Boy Scouts/Girl Scouts" or "McDonalds". It says "SUNRISE POLICE" To some idiot (there are many) bad guys out there, they don't know was a Service Aid is, all they see is the patch (just ask the two auxilory cops from NYPD..oh wait, they're dead from gunshots). If the shit hits the fan and you are involved who do you think will stop and help you when someone is trying to take YOUR life (before your 94 arrives..if you had a chance to get on the radio)? It will be the off duty cop driving by, not the average joe blow. Think about that.

It makes me sick how people miss the big picture and feel justified in being petty.

We only have ourselves out there. End of story. If that means you show some courtesy then do it.

What's worse, I still hear stories of other COPS writing off duty cops (can you say FHP). Let's try to do the right thing and watch out for each other and our familes.

Stay safe.

08-20-2007, 05:08 AM
First of all, your post on here justifies the citation that your wife received. You are crying over a $7.50 citation that don't affect her driving history nor insurance. If I was a betting man, I would bet that you showed up on scene and tried to run the scene with your star in hand and came off as unprofessional. The only reason I say that is because you asked for a Sergeant to respond to a minor signal 4. What were you going to ask the Sergeant? Did you want him to tell the PSA not to write the citation? That is crazy and illeagal. Take the $7.50 ticket and be happy that she wasn't written the criminal violation business only citation. If she has a business only license that problably means she got a prior DUI. Did you show up on her DUI and try pulling off that stunt?
Deputy, don't get me wrong. I STRONGLY beleive in professional courtesy and even if someone came off as a jack*ss I would still use descretion, but that's me and everyone is different. We work in a line of work that has many different personalities. Don't judge an agency by a single meaningless incident. As I remember, B.S.O. arrested a Pines officer for DUI. It was an unfortunate incident, but it would not be fair to say that all SO deputies would of handled that scenario the same as those deputies did that day.
Stay safe, we have more important things to worry about now a days. Also, to any Sunrise officers that wrote anything negative about the PSA, you are the reason why our agency doesn't have that brotherhood that other agencies share. Everyone wants to judge everyone and you are the first one to point out your partners flaws. Look at yourself , look at what you have done in this agency before you open you big mouth about things that you don't know anything about.

09-10-2007, 06:11 AM
The PSA you were referring to should not have written your wife the citation, knowing that you were a fellow Officer. That Midnight PSA is known for being a bitter puss anyways. Trust me, we all have complained about her in some way or another. She writes everyone tickets because she gets off on it. She loves to make herself feel like she actually has some authority when in real life, she's a joke. She thinks she is a cop when she really is just a civilian. She's always showing up on scenes and puts in her two cents when she shouldn't, and she's always putting herself in harms way. She never has anything good to say about anyone except her boyfriend (who is actually a pretty nice guy) and she is just wierd in general. That PSA thinks she is the backbone of midnight shift because she handles the S-4's. We all laugh at her when she's not in the room. That PSA is messed up in the head in all sorts of ways. Please dont let this fickle, bitter, wanna-be cop PSA reflect your opinion on Sunrise Officers. Trust me, the actual POLICE OFFICERS are all on the right page when it comes to professional courtesy.

09-17-2007, 11:33 PM
The PSA you were referring to should not have written your wife the citation, knowing that you were a fellow Officer. That Midnight PSA is known for being a bitter puss anyways. Trust me, we all have complained about her in some way or another. She writes everyone tickets because she gets off on it. She loves to make herself feel like she actually has some authority when in real life, she's a joke. She thinks she is a cop when she really is just a civilian. She's always showing up on scenes and puts in her two cents when she shouldn't, and she's always putting herself in harms way. She never has anything good to say about anyone except her boyfriend (who is actually a pretty nice guy) and she is just wierd in general. That PSA thinks she is the backbone of midnight shift because she handles the S-4's. We all laugh at her when she's not in the room. That PSA is messed up in the head in all sorts of ways. Please dont let this fickle, bitter, wanna-be cop PSA reflect your opinion on Sunrise Officers. Trust me, the actual POLICE OFFICERS are all on the right page when it comes to professional courtesy.

Right on. Was going to post something, but that one above says it all.

Don't let her ruin your opinion of the department overall. I don't know a single actual OFFICER who would have written your wife a ticket.

09-19-2007, 11:44 PM
c.s.a= lazy, useless, wanna bes , dont need em

09-20-2007, 12:46 PM
Is it me or doesn't it always seem that they are always on 40?

09-20-2007, 03:38 PM
You people are amazing ! Just a PSA ??? How about just a road patrol officer ??? Maybe you're so bitter because all you do all day is go from call to call trying to figure out how to avoid taking paper. Then you can go meet with your buddies and complain about how you didn't make "the List" and how unfair this department is and about how the ass kissers are the only ones that get anywhere. Whine Whine Whine. Alot of great officers out there and then there are people like YOU
Next time someone ask me for a favor I should say Oh your husband is an officer ??? Is he a Sargeant ??? Oh Just a road patrol officer ?????? Sorry can't help you............... People like you are the problem. Because you are Just a road patrol officer. Hey maybe i'm just a dispatcher ??? Or maybe I'm Just a crime scene tech ???? But I can run circles around people like you.

09-20-2007, 08:03 PM
WOW, I ALOT OF ANGER THERE, GUESS YOU DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO GO 40 TODAY, HUH? WELL TAKE IT EASY WHITE SHIRT!

09-20-2007, 09:33 PM
ISN'T THERE A DOG BARKING CALL YOU NEED TO GO TO?

09-20-2007, 11:47 PM
YEA AFTER I CLEAR THIS SIGNAL 4 THAT YOU WERE TO LAZY TO HANDLE BECAUSE YOU WERE EATING!

09-21-2007, 02:21 AM
but i got my 40 and you handled the 4.................who lost ???
not so bright anymore huh???
10-65 a 22 loud music..................there you go again......................
52 for 10-8 holding a loose dog call , your beat.........................
10-98

09-21-2007, 12:39 PM
THATS WHAT I WAS TRYING TO PROVE, YOU SAID IT EXACTLY, THANK YOU! YOUR LAST POST SHOWS HOW IGNORANT YOU ARE! YOU ARE PROOF THAT YOU ARE USELESS JUST BY YOU LAST STATEMENT. ITS NO WONDER WHY YOU WILL NEVER MAKE IT AS A OFFICER. OH WAIT, IS THAT KETCHUP ON YOU WHITE SHIRT?

09-22-2007, 02:04 AM
You people are amazing ! Just a PSA ??? How about just a road patrol officer ??? Maybe you're so bitter because all you do all day is go from call to call trying to figure out how to avoid taking paper. Then you can go meet with your buddies and complain about how you didn't make "the List" and how unfair this department is and about how the ass kissers are the only ones that get anywhere. Whine Whine Whine. Alot of great officers out there and then there are people like YOU
Next time someone ask me for a favor I should say Oh your husband is an officer ??? Is he a Sargeant ??? Oh Just a road patrol officer ?????? Sorry can't help you............... People like you are the problem. Because you are Just a road patrol officer. Hey maybe i'm just a dispatcher ??? Or maybe I'm Just a crime scene tech ???? But I can run circles around people like you.

MOST of the Sunrise PSAs are great people.

YOU are the exception.

09-23-2007, 05:38 PM
To my LEO brothers .. I am not the deputy who was involved by that situation and I don't have hard feelings towards you guys however, one day that PSA maybe doing 5 or over on commercial blved in that crown vic and if you see her stopped don't be suprised. I am not out for pay back but the law is the law. I don't give discretion to PSA speeding on midnights.. So little lady, stay off commercial blvd if your a law breaker or you will see me behind you with my blue flashing lights not yellow. Stay safe guys.

09-23-2007, 05:51 PM
FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT INSIST ON PUTTING UP WALLS BETWEEN CIVILIAN EMPLOYEES OF A POLICE DEPARTMENT AND SWORN OFFICERS ,KNOCK IT OFF !!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE HAD MY ASS SAVED BY A DISPATCHER SEVERAL TIMES, AND IT WASN'T ON DUTY. SMARTEN UP PEOPLE AND CHOOSE YOUR BATTLES WISELY. THIS POST SHOULD BE PUT TO REST NOW.

09-24-2007, 12:11 AM
To my LEO brothers .. I am not the deputy who was involved by that situation and I don't have hard feelings towards you guys however, one day that PSA maybe doing 5 or over on commercial blved in that crown vic and if you see her stopped don't be suprised. I am not out for pay back but the law is the law. I don't give discretion to PSA speeding on midnights.. So little lady, stay off commercial blvd if your a law breaker or you will see me behind you with my blue flashing lights not yellow. Stay safe guys.

so what you are saying is that you are going to specifically watch for an PSA on midnites driving down Commercial Blvd breaking any traffic infraction? Sounds like profiling to me. Stop that person and you are guaranteed to be visiting IA my friend. Retaliation isn't a wise choice, move on "brother."

09-24-2007, 02:25 AM
Thats funny he didn't say that.. I think he said don't break the law fool.. What you can't read.. Maybe I can draw you a picture with crayons..

09-25-2007, 04:25 PM
I am totaly amazed by the stuff that we say in this stupid site. To all Sunrise personnel that chose to post your negative comments, you should be ashamed to talk about one of our own in the manner that you have. Even if you like/dislike, agree/disagree with the PSA, the personnal attacks are uncalled for.

And to County, your comment was totally wrong. I also believe in the saying "what goes around comes around', but to say that you will pull over a marked PSA vehicle on Commercial for 5 over is crossing the line and nothing good could come of that.

Bottom line is was an isolated meaningless incident. Was the PSA wrong? yes, no, maybe who cares????? We here at Sunrise for the most part, do the right thing and we do take care of each other. Get a ticket from FHP and cry on their website and see the response that you get....

I think that covers it, stay safe

09-25-2007, 04:52 PM
I love it! The best part about this topic is seeing how this midnight PSA tries to compare heself to the ACTUAL POLICE OFFICERS. The more you write on this message board, the more you look like a horse's a$$. A real skinny, emaciated horse's a$$ ... I have the utmost respect for PSA's, but you cannot compare yourselve's to ACTUAL POLICE OFFICERS. You don't wear a gun, and you don't answer the calls that we do. Any police officer can do a service aide's job, it's just easier to have you guys do it because we have better things to do. YOU ARE NOT A COP. Just because you bought a bullet proof vest and because you date a cop (Who's actually a pretty nice guy), doesn't mean you are one too.
So to this bitter PSA , stop writing crap about ACTUAL POLICE OFFICERS on this message board. Go 10-8 when your suppose to (9:00PM) and stop hanging out in mid's briefing. Go handle that S-4 thats been holding, and keep writing every cops' family members tickets because we all know you feel good when you do it. Stop blowing off your calls because there's "Suspect 43" ("The victim said she thinks an unknown black guy did it") and stop complaining about how lazy we are. Just do your job and stay out of ours.

09-25-2007, 04:58 PM
Okay thats enough... Someone's gonna cry and complain and someone's gonna get in trouble. Remember what happenned last time.

10-02-2007, 09:07 AM
I hope you guys get rid of that idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10-11-2007, 05:26 PM
I was just checking out some of these posts, I was planning on just reading but I have to make a comment.
As LEO's, CSA's or whatever title you hold out there within the PD... you should be ashamed of yourselves. I dont think you have stopped to realize that this sight is open to anyone with a computer. The comments I have read here show a deep lack of maturity. I would venture to say that those negative comments were written by someone young and without much experience in the field. I certainly would not judge the entire agency on the few posts I have read here but some people will, thats a fact of life.
Simple fact is, you dont post your names to your crazy posts because you would be ashamed if anyone knew who wrote them. I am not defending the D/S or the CSA... there are always 3 sides to the story. Sometimes we are all put in compromising situations, those of you new folks will experience them with time. I would suggest not embarassing you or your department with this nonsense, makes the whole profession look weak.

10-11-2007, 05:59 PM
Ya, your right, now go back to your own forum.... Thanks for stopping by!

10-19-2007, 08:53 PM
You are right and it is very embarrassing to think that the idiot that posted after you works for us. Thank god they are not all like that. He is the type of officer I fear because of his lack of maturity he is a danger to himself and others. We here at Sunrise know which ones are responsible for the garbage written here, they don't realize that they write as they speak.....................I've said all I can say
I've got more important thinks to do than stalk the boards..................

10-24-2007, 06:06 PM
This thread is absolutely horrible... you guys are right... we are now realizing that police officers are human beings too. We shouldn't allow this information to be leaked to the public.

10-27-2007, 10:07 AM
I'm thinking this is one of our CSAs who is a cop wanna be? Takes the cop attitude that they are always right? Doesn't listen to either side? Made a power stance against a deputy because it was the only time they could.

10-27-2007, 08:04 PM
The biggest problem I see here is the sunrise employee who posted the PERSONAL situation of the deputy. That is 100% wrong no matter which way you look at it. Come on, get a life.... and a new CSA

tuffstuff
11-01-2007, 11:28 PM
Speaking of LEO's being jerks to civilians employees of other depts, does Schwartz still work for Sunrise?

11-03-2007, 12:09 AM
Speaking of LEO's being jerks to civilians employees of other depts, does Schwartz still work for Sunrise?

you REALLY have to do something to get him mad at you. one of the nicest guys I have worked with.

11-03-2007, 01:22 AM
I would be the FIRST ONE to admit if I had done something wrong, other than the initial reason for being stopped, believe me but I did not. He was doing radar around the Sawgrass mall sev yrs ago and yes I was speeding (45 in a 25) and he jumped out of nowhere so I pulled into the center to let the other cars go by and then I was going to pull over by his motor. Instead he made the other cars stop and made me pull over and then came over YELLING and me WHY DIDNT YOU STOP??? I said I did stop but I wasnt going to cut the other cars off. Needless to say it didnt go well from there. I was so nervous and SO ANGRY that I couldnt find anything in my own glove compartment. He saw my id (which I laid in my lap, along with sev envelopes and I DID NOT SHOW IT) and went ballistic from there! Started yelling to other units that if I thought he was going to give a DISPATCHER professional courtesy, I was crazy. I had never even mentioned I worked for a pd/so until he asked me. And I most certainly didnt ask for professional courtesy! I have never made a complaint on a unit before but I did this time. I admit I deserved the tickets but not the beratement! Are we talking about the same guy? Ive heard from sev other Sunrise units that he was not such a nice guy and some less than nice comments that I wont repeat.

11-04-2007, 03:45 AM
I would be the FIRST ONE to admit if I had done something wrong, other than the initial reason for being stopped, believe me but I did not. He was doing radar around the Sawgrass mall sev yrs ago and yes I was speeding (45 in a 25) and he jumped out of nowhere so I pulled into the center to let the other cars go by and then I was going to pull over by his motor. Instead he made the other cars stop and made me pull over and then came over YELLING and me WHY DIDNT YOU STOP??? I said I did stop but I wasnt going to cut the other cars off. Needless to say it didnt go well from there. I was so nervous and SO ANGRY that I couldnt find anything in my own glove compartment. He saw my id (which I laid in my lap, along with sev envelopes and I DID NOT SHOW IT) and went ballistic from there! Started yelling to other units that if I thought he was going to give a DISPATCHER professional courtesy, I was crazy. I had never even mentioned I worked for a pd/so until he asked me. And I most certainly didnt ask for professional courtesy! I have never made a complaint on a unit before but I did this time. I admit I deserved the tickets but not the beratement! Are we talking about the same guy? Ive heard from sev other Sunrise units that he was not such a nice guy and some less than nice comments that I wont repeat.

dont know what to tell you. ive worked with him for years and no problems. Whats your argument tho, that he was mean or that he didnt give you courtesy?

Also, laying your ID on your lap is a sign of "look here, im one of you!" I really dont care which way you interpret it.

11-05-2007, 04:43 AM
I am going to answerer this open minded! He is one of the most respected and nicest guys in the department. He will, for the most part do anything for any officer needing assistance. I have known him for years and if what you say is true, then he was just having a bad day. I am not saying that he was wrong, but he is human. There are many other personalities, regardless of the agency that would of done much worst. He is a good guy and is respected by all except for ”one” in the department. If you have worn a badge and a gun then you know what I am talking about.

11-05-2007, 01:29 PM
MY "arguement" was that he was NASTY AND UNPROFESSIONAL, not that he didnt give me "the courtesy". I admitted to speeding and I deserved the tickets, I also said I would never ask or expect!!! the courtesy. As for laying my id on my lap, I had also laid my envelope with my insurance and veh registration info there also. So you take that how you want it. The problem I had with him was the attitude only. Since as you say I put the id on my to say "look here, I'm one of you" he could have been a little nicer even THOUGH I DID NOT ASK FOR PROFESSIONAL COURTESY OR MENTION WHERE I WORK. Also at the end of this traffic stop when I asked if his name and id # were on the ticket, he told me that if I made a complaint on him he would call and make a complaint on me. Well the problem there would have been, I had already gotten what I had deserved, like any other citizen, that being the tickets. So obviously that was a veiled threat. Yes we all have bad days but as some on here were slamming the deputy for his bad behavior it goes both ways. Now that being said, and before you attack me, I don't necesscarily happen to agree with how the deputy handled his situation.

11-05-2007, 10:54 PM
for the love of God please reread your entire post before you click submit. The grammar and spelling alone indicate to me exactly why you are a civilian employee.

Kindly please stay on your respective department forum and quit trolling ours, please!

tuffstuff
11-06-2007, 12:14 AM
If this was for my post, perhaps YOU should re-read it. There are no spelling or grammatical errors. Also, if you are going to criticize my post, at least mine contained complete sentences, which is more than I can say for you. I guess SOME of you guys can bash a deputy but cant take someone speaking ill of ONE of yours huh? :roll: As for staying on my respective department forum, this site along with my departments and all others on here are public forums. So, if I choose to post on here or any other department forums, I have that right, just as you do.

11-07-2007, 12:41 AM
Dear Mr. TuffStuff,

I have highlighted in BOLD your grammar and spelling errors. You failed. See you next semester.

MY "arguement" was that he was NASTY AND UNPROFESSIONAL, not that he didnt give me "the courtesy". I admitted to speeding and I deserved the tickets, I also said I would never ask or expect!!! the courtesy. As for laying my id on my lap, I had also laid my envelope with my insurance and veh registration info there also. So you take that how you want it. The problem I had with him was the attitude only. Since as you say I put the id on my to say "look here, I'm one of you" he could have been a little nicer even THOUGH I DID NOT ASK FOR PROFESSIONAL COURTESY OR MENTION WHERE I WORK. Also at the end of this traffic stop when I asked if his name and id # were on the ticket, he told me that if I made a complaint on him he would call and make a complaint on me. Well the problem there would have been, I had already gotten what I had deserved, like any other citizen, that being the tickets. So obviously that was a veiled threat. Yes we all have bad days but as some on here were slamming the deputy for his bad behavior it goes both ways. Now that being said, and before you attack me, I don't necesscarily happen to agree with how the deputy handled his situation.

11-07-2007, 06:24 AM
Dear Mr. TuffStuff,

I have highlighted in BOLD your grammar and spelling errors. You failed. See you next semester.

You are absolutely pathetic for pointing out grammatical errors on an internet message forum... pathetic... and I am not the one who wrote that either...

Seriously, if you can't win an argument, there are better ways to concede than such childish antics.

tuffstuff
11-07-2007, 01:18 PM
first of all "GUEST" its MS TUFF STUFF and since you didnt even come close to writing anything close to being grammitcally correct how dare you insult me. and for the person who stuck up for me thank you for telling this jackass that he is such......so mr know it all how do you spell veiled then since u know everything and u cant find a better way to win this arguement?

11-08-2007, 12:45 AM
CAN NOT POSSIBLY UNDERSTAND WHY SHE IS A "MS" AND NOT A "MRS".....

tuffstuff
11-08-2007, 01:53 AM
Thats the best you have??????? VERY SAD

11-11-2007, 04:01 AM
Very sad? No! Very understandable! Get a hobby and while you are at it, get a life! You are a very, very sad person take your medication!
THANK YOU, BYE, BYE!

P.S. I BET A DOLLAR THAT SHE WILL HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING TO GET THE LAST WORD IN, ALMOST LIKE A CHILD.

ANY BETS?

11-21-2007, 02:47 PM
How are officer's families supposed to not ask for professional courtesy? They don't exactly wear name tags that say-"Hi-I'm related to a deputy!" Not everyone has those PBA tags on their vehicle. By the way-I was written by a trooper for speeding in the middle of nowhere on the turnpike with my police vest sitting on the front seat. I was nice and all-doesn't matter to them-they would write their own mother!!

11-26-2007, 04:45 AM
If someone knows who that deputy's wife is let her know I'll handle her ticket pro bono.

Please, guys be good to one another, and may God keep you all safe! :wink:

01-07-2008, 05:26 AM
If someone knows who that deputy's wife is let her know I'll handle her ticket pro bono.

Please, guys be good to one another, and may God keep you all safe! :wink:
your an idiot and drop that last name, you dont deserve it.