PDA

View Full Version : Auer: Paybacks are a *****!!!

07-29-2007, 01:07 AM
Let me start this out by laying the groundwork.....first of all I am not, nor have I ever been on the Sergeant's list, so anyone who is going to say that I am disgruntled because I did not get promoted is wrong. I do not want to be a supervisor in such a F---ed up agency. However, I do have friends and people who I have worked with that are very deserving of promotions and just seem to be getting passed over everytime, when their qualifications, experience, education, and accomplishments far exceed most of the scum that is being promoted. Let me also say that I do believe that some of the people promoted actually are deserving, but they are the exception and not the rule. The fact is, is that most do not deserve it their promotions are paybacks, or their daddy is a mayor, councilmen, judge, etc, but most of all they are paybacks.

Let us take a look at the most recent promotions:

Lt. Col. Brooks...Wasn't he on the news last year from FTAA, making an idiot of himself. I challenge you to find anyone that has anything nice to say about this guy, even the guys in Miami hated him....I guess Auer and old Ken forgot about Major Lamberti.

Major Tyrie....Nice guy, but didn't he just get demoted a little while ago? Now that he is Auer's right hand man, I guess he earned that Major position. The only good thing about this was at least Verona did not get promoted.

Sgt. Vasquez....WHO?....oh, yeah Capt. Verona's personal nurse. I guess wiping Verona's butt, and driving him around from doctor appointment to doctor appointment, somehow qualifies him to be a sergeant in this agency.

Sgt. Calavetta......SPY!!!!!!!....Auer's spy, enough said.....BROWN-NOSER

Sgt. Cornine.....WHO.....complete idiot....ask anyone who knows him. God only knows what deal with the Devil (Auer) he made.

Sgt. Fitzgerald.....rumor is this guy was too stupid to pass the test, so he had to get SPECIAL HELP from upper command staff to pass....I wonder who he is related to, to get so much attention. What a great person to promote, wasn't there enough people on the list who actually passed the test on their own.

Jamie Garrison.....one of Auer's old time buddies.....I guess he got tired of hauling in all those dangerous fugitives, not......so he called up Auer and became a sergeant.

Eight people promoted, and five of them are listed above. This is a crime, but what else is new from the upper command of this agency, they are the biggest criminals in Broward County. Personally, I do not know how any of the above mentioned people can even look at themselves in the mirror knowing that they are not the most qualified, but then again they have been doing it their entire careers. The true shame to this agency is that when Auer is gone (hopefully soon) we are going to be stuck with all of these idiots.

07-29-2007, 04:08 AM
WOW, I have been here over 20 years and could not have said it any better myself. This is the old story, last promotion was just more of the same old story. Look back at every promotion Jenne/Auer/Brennan/Carnie have been around for, you will see that history really does repeat itself. LAMBERTI FOR SHERIFF!!!!!!!!!!

07-29-2007, 04:10 AM
Who do you think was more qualified then the people who got promoted, I did not think this round was all that bad.

07-29-2007, 04:10 AM
Who do you think was more qualified then the people who got promoted, I did not think this round was all that bad.

07-29-2007, 04:13 AM

Are you kidding? This round was not the worst I have ever seen, but there are definitely more deserving people out there then CORNINE.

07-29-2007, 04:38 PM
I HAVE A CHOICE, WHAT ABOUT RON "ROBOCOP" BAREREZ. HE ONLY HAD THE HIGHEST SCORE ON THE TEST AND WAS DEPUTY OF THE YEAR FOR DLE. I GUESS HIS QUALIFICATIONS AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH.

LETS SEE:
HE HAS MORE THAN THREE YEARS ON THE JOB.
HE ACTUALLY TAKES PEOPLE TO JAIL.
HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.
HE WOULD BE A COPS "COP".
HE WOULD MAKE SURE YOU DIDN'T GET JAMMED UP.
HE KNOWS HOW TO PLAY THE GAME.

HERE ARE JUST A FEW REASONS, BUT THE ONE THAT WILL SCREW YOU OVER EVERY TIME IN BSO, IS HE ISN'T A KISS A$$. SO SORRY RON YOU AIN'T GETTING PROMOTED. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND KEEP CLEARING THOSE CASES IN DISTRICT 15

07-29-2007, 04:39 PM
I HAVE A CHOICE, WHAT ABOUT RON "ROBOCOP" BAREREZ. HE ONLY HAD THE HIGHEST SCORE ON THE TEST AND WAS DEPUTY OF THE YEAR FOR DLE. I GUESS HIS QUALIFICATIONS AREN'T GOOD ENOUGH.

LETS SEE:

HERE ARE JUST A FEW REASONS, BUT THE ONE THAT WILL SCREW YOU OVER EVERY TIME IN BSO, IS HE ISN'T A KISS A$$. SO SORRY RON YOU AIN'T GETTING PROMOTED. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP AND KEEP CLEARING THOSE CASES IN DISTRICT 15

07-29-2007, 04:50 PM

LETS SEE:

07-29-2007, 05:36 PM
Both Vasquez and Fitz are very honrable and have a great repor with the agency, and would stick up for their people, but as usual their is someone disgruntled in the agency, what a surprise. I have been out of state with Vasquez and trust me he is trustable :D

07-29-2007, 07:42 PM
Both Vasquez and Fitz are very honrable and have a great repor with the agency, and would stick up for their people, but as usual their is someone disgruntled in the agency, what a surprise. I have been out of state with Vasquez and trust me he is trustable :D

Please!!!! Just pull their stats for the last year. They are both in the Highway unit where they are not responsible for anything but writting tickets. no calls, no accidents no nothing. Neither completed a daily until their 300 ticket a month stat was challenged. Both were top ticket writers of the agency until people started to actually look at the sign out log sheets for the ticket books. Then their stats dropped to 40 tickets a month. Don't believe me, look for yourself. Oh yeah, they have started a new scam. The only thing on their daily logs are 10-6 at this location 18 tickets written. Never will you see the individual ticket written down with the info on the person.

07-29-2007, 08:19 PM
I thought we(Pasco) problems. We are going thru the smae thing here.

07-29-2007, 08:32 PM
I don't see the point of all this, until the head is cut off of the snake and the forst 10 feet of its neck and body are whacked..NOTHING will change yet. Politics and favors rule until this happen, they need a quota of african americans, latins, and then women. If your a white male, well face it that's just not popular these days even if you are the #1 guy on the list, cop of the year, whatever...(Sorry Ron) You could catch Osama Bin Ladin yourself and wont get made unless you fit a favor owed or a quota needed.

07-29-2007, 09:43 PM

I guess your Idea of honor is a little different than most people!!!! What honor is there in wiping Verona's ass and driving him around? What honor is there in being so stupid that the command has to provide you with a personal tutor to pass the Sgt. test?

07-30-2007, 12:11 AM
talk to many people, you will see that Mj Tyrie has more than paid his dues, but has helped anyony he has come in contact with. you must be a new guy to not already know this. find a good agency and go there, guess what there are none. uniforms change, all you want is good pay and benefits. look for friends outside of work and quit pouting. Tyrie has more class than most of the people who have ever spoke on this message board. any mispelled words, dont care. later, stop crying , go for sgt. and change can begin with you!!!!!!!!!!!

07-30-2007, 01:35 AM
As the house of cards starts to fold at the Broward Sheriff's Office, it is time to stand up and support Daniel D. Goldberg for Sheriff of Broward County, Florida. Please contact Governor Crist at Charlie@CharlieCrist.com in support of Goldberg and an appointment when Jenne leaves.

07-30-2007, 04:37 AM
You must be a total fool if you have anything bad to say about Tyrie. He is one of the most respected persons in the agency. The majority of people who ever worked for him would go through a wall for him. Just ask the guys on Charlie Field Force if they liked him or not.

07-30-2007, 10:34 AM
As the house of cards starts to fold at the Broward Sheriff's Office, it is time to stand up and support Daniel D. Goldberg for Sheriff of Broward County, Florida. Please contact Governor Crist at Charlie@CharlieCrist.com in support of Goldberg and an appointment when Jenne leaves.

I already emailed and called I would take Creamer or Soule for Sheriff, Goldy stay in Mexico.

07-30-2007, 04:30 PM

"NOT"

07-30-2007, 04:31 PM
LAMBERTI FOR SHERIFF.... THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE.

07-31-2007, 08:10 PM
Is this gonna happen soon or what, the suspense is killin me..I want BSO to get back to what it was....before...the dark times,,,

08-01-2007, 12:12 AM
Major Tyrie is a genuine, stand-up guy. If the Broward Sheriff’s command could only mirror his supervisory technique BSO would be a better place. If for some reason you have a beef with Colonel Auer don’t hold it against Major Tyrie, that’s not fair. They guy was in “time-out” in the land of misfit toys (district one) as a Commander, running charlie shift (like a sergeant) for about four years. If him and Colonel Auer were that close then why was he sent to District 1 (he lives in Parkland)? Especially for doing something that everybody with an e-mail account was doing at the time, sharing (distasteful) e-mails. Not to mention, the entire time he was in District 1 not one gripe or grievance. How he did it was beyond me. Locate one BSO employee that has been shafted by Tyrie and I would be stunned. Lastly, if Major Tyrie was one to take advantage of his rank or who he knows then why the F#ck is his son working as a jailer right now? Major Tyrie, you have paid your dues KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

As for Lt. Colonel Brooks I too have heard the negative remarks from members of the Miami Police Department. I have given him the benefit of the doubt because as a Caucasian supervisor leading a bunch of minorities (Hispanics and Blacks) in Miami, the probability of a good comment would be nearly impossible. While he has been with us most, if not all the comments I have heard of him have been positive. Can you blame him for accelerating the careers of employees who have been loyal to him, no. “Don’t hate the player hate the game”. Given the same opportunity we would all have a certain few close friends or co-workers whom we would pick over someone who may be more qualified. Have a chat with him or just send him an e-mail, he is an intelligent man and a cops-cop. So far, Sunrise officers love him.

And, Major Lamberti is also very good guy. His dedication and perseverance shall pay off one day soon.

02-18-2008, 04:12 PM
1. Yes, you promote the ones who support you.

2. Brown nosing and kissing ass can get you promoted.

3. Hard work, education and dedication can get you promoted.

4. Why do you think they have Democrat and Republican and independent candidates for sheriff? Do you think that a Democrat Sheriff will promote a Republican officer over a Democrat officer who is less qualified and that same less qualified officer has supported the Democrat sheriff for election?

5. If you can not get promoted then you need to ask the management why and do what they say to get promoted.

6. Life is not fair, never has been and never will be. Do what you have to do if you want to get promoted.

02-18-2008, 04:56 PM
I was going to the hard rock the other night and saw Auer washing Chief Billie's hummer. The hummer had steaks in it so he is still doing his trade-mark third rate job. I predict in a year you will see him limping around the hard rock looking for hand-outs. I believe he has got some karma to answer to.

02-18-2008, 06:20 PM

4. Why do you think they have Democrat and Republican and independent candidates for sheriff? Do you think that a Democrat Sheriff will promote a Republican officer over a Democrat officer who is less qualified and that same less qualified officer has supported the Democrat sheriff for election?

5. If you can not get promoted then you need to ask the management why and do what they say to get promoted.

6. Life is not fair, never has been and never will be. Do what you have to do if you want to get promoted.

So in other words we should prostitue ourselves to get promoted and forget about our integrity and morals (two things that this profession requires a high degree of)? I agree with the life and support part but the rest is questionable.

It's too high a price to get promoted. But this is why we're in the position we're in. Enough people are willing to follow your advice and now they're owned.

I think it's a good thing you're retired.

02-18-2008, 06:22 PM
What a ridiculous comment to make. It isn't even close to funny. You must have been a loser your whole career and are looking to blame someone else. Iceman my arse. Dismal failure is more like it. :roll:

02-18-2008, 07:17 PM

So in other words we should prostitue ourselves to get promoted and forget about our integrity and morals (two things that this profession requires a high degree of)? I agree with the life and support part but the rest is questionable.

It's too high a price to get promoted. But this is why we're in the position we're in. Enough people are willing to follow your advice and now they're owned.

Don't tell, I want you to think about the number of time you lied to protect your partner or because you would get your ass wringed if you did not lie. The number of time you left your patrol area without permission. Intergity & Morals are a good think that all people at one time or another put them a side for what they think is a better good.

02-18-2008, 07:21 PM
This post was started to smear those whom the "writer" felt was unworthy of promotion. I do not care what he says; he has def. felt shafted or screwed at some time in this agency. But, the fact that you include Major Tyrie in this tirade completely shows your lack of knowledge regarding this great and kind man's career. He has never stepped on anyone's toes, or screwed anyone over. Like the above post mentiones, his son does work as a jailer, but is one of the hard working one's(very rare) and anytime I come through the sallyporty, he's working at least 5 times harder then everyone there, and he always has a kind word. He def. takes after his father, and I'm sure we'll see him on the road soon(where he belongs).

02-18-2008, 07:46 PM
[quote="retired cop":2x7tq4fv]1. Yes, you promote the ones who support you.

Don't tell, I want you to think about the number of time you lied to protect your partner or because you would get your ass wringed if you did not lie. The number of time you left your patrol area without permission. Intergity & Morals are a good think that all people at one time or another put them a side for what they think is a better good.[/quote:2x7tq4fv]

I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a saint, but I'm closer than some. Lied to protect my partner? I've never had to as I've been very lucky to have worked with decent people. Left your patrol area? Gee, you must be retired for a long time.

I understand your points.
I've been victimized by this place several times. I just think your opinion is too high a price to pay for promotion. How will you have the respect of your troops if they know what you did to get your position? Then you'll have the owner of the arse you became intimately involved with coming back to you with every one of their crappy or micro-managing agendas to push on the very same guys you're supposed to be looking out for.

02-18-2008, 11:07 PM
Let me start this out by laying the groundwork.....first of all I am not, nor have I ever been on the Sergeant's list, so anyone who is going to say that I am disgruntled because I did not get promoted is wrong. I do not want to be a supervisor in such a F---ed up agency. However, I do have friends and people who I have worked with that are very deserving of promotions and just seem to be getting passed over everytime, when their qualifications, experience, education, and accomplishments far exceed most of the scum that is being promoted. Let me also say that I do believe that some of the people promoted actually are deserving, but they are the exception and not the rule. The fact is, is that most do not deserve it their promotions are paybacks, or their daddy is a mayor, councilmen, judge, etc, but most of all they are paybacks.

Let us take a look at the most recent promotions:

Lt. Col. Brooks...Wasn't he on the news last year from FTAA, making an idiot of himself. I challenge you to find anyone that has anything nice to say about this guy, even the guys in Miami hated him....I guess Auer and old Ken forgot about Major Lamberti.

Major Tyrie....Nice guy, but didn't he just get demoted a little while ago? Now that he is Auer's right hand man, I guess he earned that Major position. The only good thing about this was at least Verona did not get promoted.

Sgt. Vasquez....WHO?....oh, yeah Capt. Verona's personal nurse. I guess wiping Verona's butt, and driving him around from doctor appointment to doctor appointment, somehow qualifies him to be a sergeant in this agency.

Sgt. Calavetta......SPY!!!!!!!....Auer's spy, enough said.....BROWN-NOSER

Sgt. Cornine.....WHO.....complete idiot....ask anyone who knows him. God only knows what deal with the Devil (Auer) he made.

Sgt. Fitzgerald.....rumor is this guy was too stupid to pass the test, so he had to get SPECIAL HELP from upper command staff to pass....I wonder who he is related to, to get so much attention. What a great person to promote, wasn't there enough people on the list who actually passed the test on their own.

Jamie Garrison.....one of Auer's old time buddies.....I guess he got tired of hauling in all those dangerous fugitives, not......so he called up Auer and became a sergeant.

Eight people promoted, and five of them are listed above. This is a crime, but what else is new from the upper command of this agency, they are the biggest criminals in Broward County. Personally, I do not know how any of the above mentioned people can even look at themselves in the mirror knowing that they are not the most qualified, but then again they have been doing it their entire careers. The true shame to this agency is that when Auer is gone (hopefully soon) we are going to be stuck with all of these idiots.

Garrison??? I guess his 20 plus years on the job and his being a great road patrol deputy had nothing to do with it? Get out of here jackass! Major Tyrie? Best Major we have...Again get out of here jackass!

02-19-2008, 05:13 AM
What a ridiculous comment to make. It isn't even close to funny. You must have been a loser your whole career and are looking to blame someone else. Iceman my arse. Dismal failure is more like it. :roll:

Truth hurt Auer, sorry to drag you away from your bucket! I believe chief billie's fat daughter needs her escalade washed. I am quite happy with my career and have the satisfaction of knowing you got what you deserved. Also the public safety building smells a lot better since you left.
You did promote some undeserving losers, that still stink up the place, but they will be found out. Hope to see soon, and no you can't park my car.

02-19-2008, 06:30 AM
This post was started to smear those whom the "writer" felt was unworthy of promotion. I do not care what he says; he has def. felt shafted or screwed at some time in this agency. But, the fact that you include Major Tyrie in this tirade completely shows your lack of knowledge regarding this great and kind man's career. He has never stepped on anyone's toes, or screwed anyone over. Like the above post mentiones, his son does work as a jailer, but is one of the hard working one's(very rare) and anytime I come through the sallyporty, he's working at least 5 times harder then everyone there, and he always has a kind word. He def. takes after his father, and I'm sure we'll see him on the road soon(where he belongs).lets face it. tyrie, though a nice guy because he's not your typical bso slimeball, fits in just fine with sheriff jenne "ACT TWO". he's like a dirty movie actor. he "F U C K S " who he wants. just ask him what he thinks we deserve for a raise. and if he don't know you, he'll lie right to your face. TYPICAL BSO!!!!!!! THREE, ZERO AND, ZERO FOR HERO'S

02-19-2008, 05:02 PM
i think everyones version of who is hard workin and who is lazy,
a bit funny as the road vs the jail..syndrome.

I cannot respect the opinion of some goof who grad h.s. in fla, during
the 80's and his most recent job and accomplishment in life prior to
police or corrections was ' chief french fry boy ' at burger king.
in addition, their has never such misinformed people about the road vs jail
nonsense. we all have to many soft fat guys in their 20's on road patrol.
pay your dues where ever you work, then complain !
only if it's worth listening too !!!!!!!

02-19-2008, 10:57 PM
damn man, what the hell are you talking about?? horrible sentence structure. You sure you aren't a lil retarted? no clue what you are trying to say.

02-20-2008, 01:26 AM
Retarted - once was a "ho" and is now a "ho" again. Retarted.