PDA

View Full Version : Who is retnuh?

07-28-2007, 02:14 PM
Any guesses?

07-28-2007, 07:30 PM
duz it mattter who is retnuh?

reely i am curius gorge / parudise before i take off my rose culored glaasses.

okay. i apoligize.

07-28-2007, 07:56 PM
gorge.....now that's funny!

Curios George
07-28-2007, 08:58 PM
hahaha...you know who retnuh is. He is the guy who will tell you one thing to your face and another behind your back.

I do not think he works for our agency any longer and at one time was probably close to the staff and Sheriff.

At the end of the day it really does not matter who he is but what he stands for that counts the most.

07-28-2007, 11:25 PM
i am not gorge nnor am i paridice. i am me. i do work for the ccso. i have been heer a lon g time. i like shriff Hunter. i am not that closse to him. he has dune much good. i think he has lost tuch and perspective and has reesently made so many mistakes. he neads to go. i think he has run his rase and it is time four a new leader. damn it all iz that so bad?

fineally before i go out tonite: beelieve it or not i will say to you in persun EZACTLY what i say here. i have allways been dat way. and i bet sherrif Hunter would respect it annd probly ask for moore discusshun as to why i feeel this way and not jump on my tiny lyttle ass like som many hear have.

chears.

Paradise
07-29-2007, 01:34 AM
You talk a big game retnuh. I do not believe you. Actions speak louder than words. Your words say one thing and your actions say another.

I hear what you are saying but I am still looking at you going the extra mile in an attempt to hide your identity.

I think George has it right... again

No need to respond retnuh, I already know what you are going to say. It is a broken record bordering on the edge of calculated brainwashing techniques.

07-29-2007, 11:36 AM
I believe we all. intelligently, hide our identity....freedom of speech is scarce around here.

07-29-2007, 06:53 PM
seams i have struck a nurve with mr or ms paridse. it was not on perpose. he/she is corerect that i do talk a big game. but i also walk the walk to. i have sed it befour that i have told the sherifff and his regime my thawts on many isssues. many times but nnot all times they did not like whut i had to say. sumtimes they did. but they listeneed most uf the time and didd not rezpond like paridisse and others have. i think iti is time for a new sheeriff. even so Hunter is mainly a claass act. not so for maney of his sporters in these paiges.

arre you so inseckure in your beliefs and support that you caan only respond with ad hominem attacks? are you so frajile that you can not bare a litlle disgreements or diffrent opinyun?

i feel so sorrry fo many of you. i will donate my five free vizits to the good hed shrinker to thos of you who ovviously need him most. 8)

07-29-2007, 11:32 PM
retnuh, if you've been here that long you know that a visit to the good doctor r. is like talking to the sheriff himself...confidential my fetus!

veteranrookie
07-30-2007, 02:10 PM
This thread needs some Cpt. morale intervention. Where did he go anyways?

07-30-2007, 05:40 PM
Probably conducting a "morale check" on the vermin that conduct "integrity checks".

07-31-2007, 04:12 AM
I am here my friends...I have offered the good Sir retnuH a promotion in the soilent gray department...however, he has turned me down faster than a Sergeant turns down a paternity test...fodder here I see not (yoda-like huh?)...morale is on par with what His Anal-Blister would want....we are attacking each other...engaging in affairs with married bulky women...and willing to eat the crotch sputum of chief jw's crusty old bat wings in order to get bread crumb of a promotion...morale and integrity is moving along according to the GOP algorithm...back to the Foster's and soilent gray!

07-31-2007, 11:35 AM
paternity test...bat wings...arse-blister....now that's funny!

07-31-2007, 09:06 PM
he is write. we should not atttack eech other. that is bad. he is also right thaat a vizit to the shrink is thu same as a tallking dierectly with Hunter. az for the proomostion i had to resppectfuly decline as the offerd position is just not wurthy of mee. i hope that didd not sound conseeted or stuk up or arrowgant like i wasa cmmander or captan or cheef or somthing.

menshun of fetusses and sputem is also bad. funy is funny but grosse is not funy at all. and with thhis in mind i hav to ad a parting thawt.

it is time for an new sheriff and a new admimisttration. my speling wood improve dramat ickally.

08-01-2007, 09:21 AM
Maybe so but not your attitude! :shock:

08-01-2007, 01:40 PM
mye attitood? what you meen? :)

08-01-2007, 03:41 PM
I find retnuh's attitude to be refreshing. his views have started many spirited debates on this forum. these are debates that should have take place on the former "ethics forum", but Don Chavez put an end to that. keep it up retnuh...i like your persistence.

08-01-2007, 08:51 PM
If retnuh was a tree, what kind of tree would he be?

08-02-2007, 12:45 AM
Retnuh retnuh retnuh. Who cares? George george george. Who cares? Paradise paradise paradise. Who cares? Veteranrookie veteranrookie veteranrookie. Who cares? Yada yada yada. Who cares? Have I made my point? And, if anyone does care who these people are, why? What does it matter? Some of you all get way too worked up over a bunch of anonymous comments. Get a life, and stop taking this site so seriously -- especially from the anonymous crowd that posts here with such regularity and self-righteousness.

08-02-2007, 01:17 AM
go back to the cheese shack. freedom of speech. go love donny some more.

08-02-2007, 02:15 AM
It seems to me that retnuh and a few others here dish up the truth. When you really think about what he says (if you can decipher it) he has not said anything that is false and he has not said anything hateful about anyone including the Sheriff.

Lots of others here just dole out candy trying to make everyone think there is nothing wrong with the agency or with the administration. Keep the candy. I will take retnuh and the truth any day.

08-02-2007, 01:27 PM
I like retnuh.

08-19-2007, 04:07 PM
I think retnuh, curios george, and paradise are all the of the same ilk; blow hards who probably have never actually done the job.

Paradise
08-19-2007, 04:18 PM
Man as many posts as you have mede is such a short time leads me to believe that you just discovered this site.

Welcome abaord! You will find others like you that also like to hear themselves type.

08-19-2007, 09:35 PM
Hello Paradise this is the kettle, did you call me ?

ReelsouthernLeo
08-25-2007, 05:27 AM
retnuh....apply directly to lee county...retnuh....apply directly to lee county...retnuh....apply directly to lee county.

My own version of head-on, with the same repetition that retnuh uses for his new sheriff campaign.

veteranrookie
08-26-2007, 04:46 AM
Man, I hate that stinking commercial. I can't seem to find the remote fast enough to mute that crap!

03-16-2008, 12:26 AM
retnuh = Lauer