PDA

View Full Version : PERKS FOR DEPUTIES

07-27-2007, 10:42 PM
I suggest that the administration let the deputies enjoy a few simple perks that would not cost BSO money. Dark green uniform shirts, 4 ten hour day work week, toll cards, adopt sick leave policy like the one used at Sunrise PD, tinted windows for maked units (deputy expense).

I know this has been mentioned on previous posts but I think it merits repeating so the administration sees that we would like to have some things that would be a morale booster to the rank and file.

Anyone that has additional ideas please post here.

07-27-2007, 11:29 PM
4-12 saves BSO money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

4-12 hours shift follwed by 4 days off is THE BEST..............

VETO FOR IT

07-29-2007, 12:28 AM
LOL, in the last Ask the Sheriff bulletin KJ's response to window tinting was "Deputies are urged to use sunscreen lotion"...No joke thats what he said

Now the green uniform shirts are a MUST..whats his excuse for that one

07-29-2007, 05:14 AM
4-12 saves BSO money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

4-12 hours shift follwed by 4 days off is THE BEST..............

VETO FOR ITNo 12 hour shift jack-nut. If you work 4 12's you work 12hrs, sleep 8hrs, and 4hrs are for travel to and from work, dressing and undressing, showering and eating. No time for our kids. You say 4 off but it is really like 3 because you need the first day of the 4 days off to re-coup from the last 4 days that you worked. 4 10's. Demand it. That is all. :x

07-29-2007, 06:24 AM
You guys are funny. They can't even get people paid right, now throw in adjusting hours and days off. Good Luck, and by the way 4-3 is a more stable schedule for the troops and a better sell for their in-service training cause it causes an overlap.

05-08-2008, 10:29 PM
id

05-08-2008, 11:47 PM
Doesn't the State issue SUNPASS transponders for free to deputies in marked units?

05-09-2008, 12:33 AM
Doesn't the State issue SUNPASS transponders for free to deputies in marked units?

NO, we had to pay for them. I believe $25.00

Miami Gardens has them in their marked cars

05-09-2008, 02:35 AM
If you are really interested in non revenue sunpass' you should contact someone at FHP. Sunpass just came out with a $5 decal that doesn't require batteries. It sticks to your windshield. Might want to see if they offer that to LEO's.

05-09-2008, 02:50 AM
SCOTT ISRAEL FOR SHERIFF

OPEN TO NEW IDEAS.

05-09-2008, 02:56 AM
SCOTT ISRAEL FOR SHERIFF

OPEN TO NEW IDEAS.

Yeah, North Village Bay is on the cutting edge of new ideas and technology.

05-09-2008, 12:30 PM
LOL, in the last Ask the Sheriff bulletin KJ's response to window tinting was "Deputies are urged to use sunscreen lotion"...No joke thats what he said

Now the green uniform shirts are a MUST..whats his excuse for that one

DID HE NOT REALIZE THAT SUNSCREEN DOES NOT CONCEAL YOU FROM GUNFIRE. ?

05-10-2008, 12:03 AM
this is what we sould work
days 7-3
afternoons 1330-2330 10 hours 3 off
mids 2100-0700 3 off
work 4 off 3

05-10-2008, 04:50 AM
Thats the schedule Scott Isreal presented.

05-10-2008, 09:13 PM
I suggest that the administration let the deputies enjoy a few simple perks that would not cost BSO money. Dark green uniform shirts, 4 ten hour day work week, toll cards, adopt sick leave policy like the one used at Sunrise PD, tinted windows for maked units (deputy expense).

I know this has been mentioned on previous posts but I think it merits repeating so the administration sees that we would like to have some things that would be a morale booster to the rank and file.

Anyone that has additional ideas please post here.

Well Ideaman I see you words are a representation of your years in law Enforcement. Who cares about dark shirts, who cares about tinted windows, who cares if they give me a ugo, but as long as they pay us a resonable pay I CARE...thats why this agency cant get their stuff together. Because of people like you. Give me window tint and I will be happy...well good that tint will come in handy because in a few years your pay will be so low that u might need to sleed in that car. GROW UP! Better start looking at BENEFITS AND PAY!