PDA

View Full Version : "Bad Lids"

07-27-2007, 02:47 AM
As a former member of the law enforcement community, I appreciate the effort the Zephyrhills Police Department exhibited, in their efforts to eradicating such a despicable criminal element within your city limits, for I too have been faced with these same situations many times prior.

After reading the account, in your local newspaper, of such a heinous incident, I’m so pleased, that I’m without words that the police department of Zephyrhills would focus their time and energy on the “one house”, which has caused the citizens of their city so much grief.

I know from my experience when my department choses to “take-down” a house we were limited on the amount of officers we had to use. Hopefully the Zephyrhills Police Department had a sufficient amount of officers and that those officers used the “acceptable” amount of force necessary to control such an unruly bunch (of kids).

Sadly, as I continued to read the account of what was an “excellent and well-planned” tactical detail, I have but one question. How come there was no arrest made? I saw a knife being held by Officer “Martin”, which leads me to ask. Why wasn’t the person that chose to carry this knife not arrested? Maybe, the knife was used to cut oranges off of the trees.

Now it is apparent, at least in the city that I was employed, “Otis” would arrest himself and check into the jail! Which mean I didn’t have to go to his or some one else’s house.

A Sincere Member of the Police Brotherhood,

Barney “One Bullet" Fife

www.sarasotaemporium.com/barney%20fife.jpg (http://www.sarasotaemporium.com/barney%20fife.jpg)

07-27-2007, 05:27 AM
Both Sgt's present should be commended for going above and beyond the call of duty. What occurred that night was a perfect example of lack of training, intel and planning. Patrol could have handled that party with the kids and the results would have been the same or better.

07-27-2007, 09:12 PM
Thank GOD that the "operation" wasn't a SWAT team trying to hit a house on a warrant. About the only thing that went right was the officers didn't rush the wrong house (and some of them came real close to doing that). Learn from your mistakes and move on. Good luck on the next one. We the neighbors appreciated it, but there will still be parties there and the parents still don't care.

07-28-2007, 12:25 AM
MY QUESTION IS... WAS THE CHIEF INVOLVED? MY GUESS WOULD BE... HE ORGANIZED IT. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THE PUBLIC HAS THE RIGHT TO KNOW. THANKS

P.S. - I KNOW OF A GROUP OF CHILDREN MAKING ALOT OF NOISE DAILY, COULD I GET A HIT ON THIS CERTAIN PLACE? IT'S THE DAYCARE ON 8TH ST.. BRING OUT THE BIG GUNS ON THIS ONE. THERE'S ALOT OF JUVENILE PROBLEMS THERE (P.D.). :lol:

07-28-2007, 03:35 PM
"MySpace is the downfall of society," said Zephyrhills Sgt. Rob Perrault.

07-28-2007, 05:03 PM
don't be pick'in on the chef's next captain :cry: . capt s. i feel for you, that job in w.v. might be look'in good for ya now. this place sucks with those so-called two sgts. and chef :wink: .

10-17-2007, 01:46 AM
"MySpace is the downfall of society," said Zephyrhills Sgt. Rob Perrault.

Who has a myspace page of his own. :?

10-18-2007, 12:53 AM
hey buggzy I will tell you who has a myspace .......
Perrault has one cause I am one of his friends.... DATS RIGHT CLEM IS EVERYONES FRIEND cept for ol'chefy
So I guess hes helping with the down fall of society no worries so am I cause I love myspace