PDA

View Full Version : deputy bascone

07-26-2007, 07:50 PM
hey, any of you guys know deputy gina bascone? is she still there?

07-27-2007, 02:59 PM
She is still there. She is in D12 on bravo shift.

07-27-2007, 07:47 PM
actually i think she's an srd now

07-31-2007, 02:04 AM
Boy is she HOT!

07-31-2007, 02:26 PM
Actually, she is one of the nicest people i've met. just wondering if she was still around ,very cool individual.

08-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Gina is a very nice person and a good deputy. If you want to talk sh*t about someone go to the 'Ron Reffett' subject and talk about him.

08-02-2007, 02:45 PM
wow, i guess there are alot of jealous deputies out there.[/b]

08-03-2007, 04:29 AM
Gina is a very nice person and a good deputy. If you want to talk sh*t about someone go to the 'Ron Reffett' subject and talk about him.

Doug, Stop being an azzhole.

08-04-2007, 10:11 PM
hey, any of you guys know deputy gina bascone? is she still there?I think she went into acting, yeah, does'nt she play Sandy on Sponge Bob? It looks like it could be her, maybe I'm mistaken. lolThats too funny.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

08-05-2007, 05:26 AM

First off, I am not being an azzhole. I just happen to be telling the truth about Reffett and you know it. So I made a mistake 8 years ago, doesn't change the fact that Reffett is what he is, a total piece of cr*p. If you want to continue calling me an azzhole, go ahead, but at least have the balls to let me know who you are. I would imagine you are nothing more than a backstabbing piece of cr*p just like Ron. I made it known who I was by posting my old ID number, now why don't you do the same.

08-05-2007, 02:56 PM
Good for you Doug. Finally, someone with a set of nads that is willing to post their name. As for "We Know", you continue to talk CR_P about my brother, but you never show your face, you PUS_Y. Yes, Doug and I made a huge mistake exactly 8 years and 4 days ago, but we continue to support eachother as well as those that have remained our friends. Everyone has something to learn from our mistake; at all cost protect your family. Yes there might be a huge price to pay, but your family and friends should always come first.

As for Doug standing up for Gina, once again, good for you. I personally don't know Gina, but if Doug says she's a good person and Deputy, that's enough for me. Gina, I got your back as well.

08-05-2007, 03:45 PM
[quote=1526]Gina is a very nice person and a good deputy. If you want to talk sh*t about someone go to the 'Ron Reffett' subject and talk about him.

First off, I am not being an azzhole. I just happen to be telling the truth about Reffett and you know it. So I made a mistake 8 years ago, doesn't change the fact that Reffett is what he is, a total piece of cr*p. If you want to continue calling me an azzhole, go ahead, but at least have the balls to let me know who you are. I would imagine you are nothing more than a backstabbing piece of cr*p just like Ron. I made it known who I was by posting my old ID number, now why don't you do the same.[/quote:2loy68nz]

Doug and Tom,
No, I don't KNOW you are telling the truth about Ron. You both made a mistake YEARS ago and you both paid a heavy price for that. Many people, including myself, were disappointed in the outcome because you are both good guys. My point is that you need to stop living in the past and stop feeling that you have to try and be vindictive any way you can. Move on.
Stay safe.

08-06-2007, 12:27 AM
[quote="We know":3tc9bgj2][quote=1526]Gina is a very nice person and a good deputy. If you want to talk sh*t about someone go to the 'Ron Reffett' subject and talk about him.

First off, I am not being an azzhole. I just happen to be telling the truth about Reffett and you know it. So I made a mistake 8 years ago, doesn't change the fact that Reffett is what he is, a total piece of cr*p. If you want to continue calling me an azzhole, go ahead, but at least have the balls to let me know who you are. I would imagine you are nothing more than a backstabbing piece of cr*p just like Ron. I made it known who I was by posting my old ID number, now why don't you do the same.[/quote:3tc9bgj2]

Doug and Tom,
No, I don't KNOW you are telling the truth about Ron. You both made a mistake YEARS ago and you both paid a heavy price for that. Many people, including myself, were disappointed in the outcome because you are both good guys. My point is that you need to stop living in the past and stop feeling that you have to try and be vindictive any way you can. Move on.
Stay safe.[/quote:3tc9bgj2]

I can appreciate what you are saying and I thank you for your comments, as well as I'm sure Doug does. I do agree with you that we are being vindictive and to be honest I probably always will be when it comes to Ron. I don't know who you are, so I don't know if you were there that night, but if you were, you know that Ron did threaten and assault me. The worst part is that he seemed to take great pleasure it screwing us. Doug and I admit what we did was wrong, but for lying about who was driving a vehicle involved in a crash is nothing compared to what Ron and the admin of Oakland Park had done in their pasts. We paid the ultimate price, it would just be nice to see those that have done worse get theirs. I will give you credit for sticking up for your friend. Ron is lucky to have you, because there aren't many that would.

With that said, if you want ot defend Ron, great for him. However, if you weren't there that night, please don't call me a lier and call my brother an azzhole. If you want to call us names for our comments, please have the nads to tell all of us your name. Or call one of us. I'm sure you have the capabilities to get one of our numbers.

I will say this, whoever you are, you can bet your last dollar that if Doug or I were to ever see you in need of help we would always have your back, which is the way it should be. The brotherhood should and will always come first and then the personal feelings. So for those of you still on the job, be safe and where those vests.

08-06-2007, 12:30 AM
[quote="We know":1yy47pmt][quote=1526]Gina is a very nice person and a good deputy. If you want to talk sh*t about someone go to the 'Ron Reffett' subject and talk about him.

First off, I am not being an azzhole. I just happen to be telling the truth about Reffett and you know it. So I made a mistake 8 years ago, doesn't change the fact that Reffett is what he is, a total piece of cr*p. If you want to continue calling me an azzhole, go ahead, but at least have the balls to let me know who you are. I would imagine you are nothing more than a backstabbing piece of cr*p just like Ron. I made it known who I was by posting my old ID number, now why don't you do the same.

Doug and Tom,
Stay safe.[/quote:1yy47pmt]

I can appreciate what you are saying and I thank you for your comments, as well as I'm sure Doug does. I do agree with you that we are being vindictive and to be honest I probably always will be when it comes to Ron. I don't know who you are, so I don't know if you were there that night, but if you were, you know that Ron did threaten and assault me. The worst part is that he seemed to take great pleasure it screwing us. Doug and I admit what we did was wrong, but for lying about who was driving a vehicle involved in a crash is nothing compared to what Ron and the admin of Oakland Park had done in their pasts. We paid the ultimate price, it would just be nice to see those that have done worse get theirs. I will give you credit for sticking up for your friend. Ron is lucky to have you, because there aren't many that would.

With that said, if you want ot defend Ron, great for him. However, if you weren't there that night, please don't call me a lier and call my brother an azzhole. If you want to call us names for our comments, please have the nads to tell all of us your name. Or call one of us. I'm sure you have the capabilities to get one of our numbers.

I will say this, whoever you are, you can bet your last dollar that if Doug or I were to ever see you in need of help we would always have your back, which is the way it should be. The brotherhood should and will always come first and then the personal feelings. So for those of you still on the job, be safe and where those vests.[/quote:1yy47pmt]

The above last message was sent by Tom Schenck

08-06-2007, 01:08 PM
I was a newbie back then...so what are the Schenck brothers up to these days??

08-06-2007, 06:03 PM
I was a newbie back then...so what are the Schenck brothers up to these days??

The Schenck brothers are doing great. We are both extremely successful in our new careers. We both remain in touch with people still on the job. If anyone cares to reach me to discuss anything at all please feel free to email me at DougS1526@aol.com. I would be happy to speak to anyone that wishes to say hello or wants to call me an azzhole for my feelings about Ron. If you wish to call me an azzhole however, please identify yourself. I think it only appropriate that if you are to talk sh*t about someone, you do it to their face. To all of the brothers and sisters in blue or green, be safe, wear your vest, and know I WILL ALWAYS have your back should the need arise, whether we like each other or not.

08-06-2007, 08:10 PM
As Doug already stated, we are doing great. I'm married with a 9-month-old little boy. Doug is still single, just the way he wants it. We continue to be successful in our careers, but we still haven't found anything that satisfies us like law enforcement. We have no reason to lie, we both miss law enforcement with all of our hearts, but I don't need to explain that to those of you that have remained in touch. You can take the badge away from the cop, but you can't take the cop out of the person. Maybe someday we will find a way to be cops again, until then we will always have every cops back if the need should arise.

Unfortunately, do to the circumstances; I'm sure we will see many of you soon, because with great sadness we will all be at a funeral. May the Deputy RIP and my thoughts and prayers are with his family.