PDA

View Full Version : OUR CHIEF IS AN IDIOT

07-26-2007, 03:47 PM
Thanks SSO for giving us Chief Lewis. The guy is a blundering idiot, and now this. He was gonna FIRE Trip for showing the video? Give me a break. Hey, suspend him if you will, but termination? Lewis showed his true colors here and everything the SSO said about him is true.

Word is he himself has had more affairs then he can shake a stick at, yet he's gonna fire Trip?

Please take him back SSO, the guy is not well respected here!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

07-26-2007, 03:50 PM
So true, he's a joke!

Plus, Trip didn't force the girls to expose themselves. What the hell kind of girl exposes herself to a friggin CAMERA and expects the video to remain private. She's a piece of crap for doing it, and Lewis sided with a friggin loser.

What a Bozo Town we are in.

07-26-2007, 04:28 PM
My heart goes out to you becauase when TL was here at the SSO, I "encountered" him once. He called me into his office and he yelled and screamed and cursed at me. I was so stunned that I didn't know what to do or say. My lieutenant was with me and he apoligized afterwards (he said he didn't see it coming). A man can only be judged by what he does and by what he says. The things that TL does and says speaks volumes. If I were you, I'd just steer clear of him until he resigns or, even better, maybe the city commission will give him the boot. Time will tell.

07-27-2007, 01:41 PM
Hey Cheif!!!!!!!!....My Baloney has a first name...it's T E R R Y.....My baloney has a second name it's S C R E W LIS.....Bring back the TRIP....

07-27-2007, 02:34 PM
Well JW quit he was not fired. If he took the termination he would have had a chance to fight it. I agree the punishment was way too harsh. Where was his union rep at the time of the meeting with the chief to advise him? Either way, termination or resignation he is screwed. He will never work in Florida as a cop again.

07-27-2007, 03:38 PM
What you say is true...BUT..Screwlis should not have put him into that position of deciding to quit or get fired....He should have just suspeneded or reprimanded him

07-27-2007, 08:23 PM
If I'm not mistaken I was taught in the basic academy that you have NO right to privacy when you're in a police car. I do not believe the punishment fits the crime in this case.

07-30-2007, 09:28 PM
I have to say that you guys and girls surprise me. First off for those of you who defend "Trip",maybe to you select few he was a good guy. Well let me tell you that he could'nt be trusted and he was constantly trying to screw with his co-workers. He was sneaky and could not be counted on. Working with him was a huge officer safety issue. If you find this hard to believe do some research and ask some questions to those that had to work with him and I'm sure you will discover what kind of cop "Trip" really was.

07-31-2007, 12:14 AM
I have to say that you guys and girls surprise me. First off for those of you who defend "Trip",maybe to you select few he was a good guy. Well let me tell you that he could'nt be trusted and he was constantly trying to screw with his co-workers. He was sneaky and could not be counted on. Working with him was a huge officer safety issue. If you find this hard to believe do some research and ask some questions to those that had to work with him and I'm sure you will discover what kind of cop "Trip" really was.
The EXACT same thing can be said about Terry Lewis!!!:I have to say that you guys and girls surprise me. First off for those of you who defend "TL",maybe to you select few he was a good guy. Well let me tell you that he could'nt be trusted and he was constantly trying to screw with his co-workers. He was sneaky and could not be counted on. Working with him was a huge safety issue. If you find this hard to believe do some research and ask some questions to those that had to work with him and I'm sure you will discover what kind of cop "TL" really isn't. :snicker: :devil:

07-31-2007, 12:16 AM
Well let's see...I've worked with JW for many years and he was ALWAYS honest and a hard worker!!! Maybe you, Mr. Think before you speak, are a dirty cop and needed to be washed out!!! Is that why you feel he was "sneaky" or "couldn't be trusted"? Were you trying to hide your misdeeds or worried that you would be caught doing what you weren't supposed to be doing? As far as the "huge Officer safety issue", JW and I have been in many knock down drag out fights and he can back me up anyday!!! He was NEVER reckless nor was he a danger to me or anyone else!!! JW is and always will be a man of integrity and honor!! Why don't you post your name and stop hiding behind a screen name! To me, you are a coward and not credible! Go crawl back underneath the rock you came from!!!

Patrol Officer Jeff Reynolds

07-31-2007, 04:40 PM
Well let's see...I've worked with JW for many years and he was ALWAYS honest and a hard worker!!! Maybe you, Mr. Think before you speak, are a dirty cop and needed to be washed out!!! Is that why you feel he was "sneaky" or "couldn't be trusted"? Were you trying to hide your misdeeds or worried that you would be caught doing what you weren't supposed to be doing? As far as the "huge Officer safety issue", JW and I have been in many knock down drag out fights and he can back me up anyday!!! He was NEVER reckless nor was he a danger to me or anyone else!!! JW is and always will be a man of integrity and honor!! Why don't you post your name and stop hiding behind a screen name! To me, you are a coward and not credible! Go crawl back underneath the rock you came from!!!

"It takes one to know one," I guess thats why you defend him so much. I simply stated the facts. If you can't respect that without getting so upset then you need to take a good long look at yourself. We all have our opinions and yes I can back mine up. As far as him being honest well if he was, he would'nt be in the situation he is currently in. Again I say to you, do some investigating before you open your mouth up because your "BUDDY" got caught in some lies. As far as your name calling, for a "PATROL OFFICER" I would think you would be more mature then to stoop to that level.

07-31-2007, 05:03 PM
The point here is not the meth head losers in the back of the car flashing pancakes....the point is law enforcement has no business downloading it and showing it off to anyone and everyone.....come on even on the big screen with new recruits.....???? It is the idiots like this one and a few choice others... that won't be named but everyone knows who they are....that give us all the professional reputation we have here in North Port.....TL did the right thing....and take notice you better behave yourself and keep your nose clean or it could happen to you.

07-31-2007, 09:41 PM
o ya we have such a professional reputation here in po dunk north port aka " the sticks". i cant wait to get on with a real dept not this dive. :shock:

07-31-2007, 10:46 PM
I already know the situation so I don't need to do any further investigating. JW DID NOT LIE during the investigation!!! That was just your way oops...I mean "the investigating Officer's" way of putting a case on him. Why was he NOT CHARGED with lying during the investigation if it had been shown that he was lying? The fact remains that any other agency with competent persons/person running it would have given JW a day or two off at the most. This was a witch hunt against an Officer who the incompetent punka$$ Lewis did not like. After all, that is his M.O.! Jw is better off not working there anyway! He will get a better job, with better pay elsewhere. As for you Captain, LT, Chief...oops I mean Mr. No Doubt, you are still NOT CREDIBLE until you have the ba11s enough to sign your name to your posts. Until then, I dismiss all that you say!

Sincerely,

08-01-2007, 09:57 AM
patrol officer jeff...what agency are you with? noone seems to know you....

08-02-2007, 02:19 AM
Reyonlds must work for Bradenton and must not know who the "new and improved" JW is. When he left his wife with the baby. He showed his true colors. That is also about the time his actions starting going downhill. You would think he started using cocaine around that time but his weight would prove otherwise. JW was a backstabbing, annoying, idiot that has no business in this field. The punishment might not fit the crime but it is still good to see him go.

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
08-02-2007, 05:24 PM
The point here is not the meth head losers in the back of the car flashing pancakes....the point is law enforcement has no business downloading it and showing it off to anyone and everyone.....come on even on the big screen with new recruits.....???? It is the idiots like this one and a few choice others... that won't be named but everyone knows who they are....that give us all the professional reputation we have here in North Port.....TL did the right thing....and take notice you better behave yourself and keep your nose clean or it could happen to you.

A little bit of past practice and NPPD ancient history.

1. Why was a then NPPD officer just ordered to seek couceling on his possible substance abuse (alcohol) after he fired his service revolver (2-3 times) through his frontroom wall into his bedroom where his then wife had locked herself into?

2. Whys was a then NPPD Capt. of the CID not given any form of discipline after losing two key pieces of evidence in an armed robbery of a Lil' General convenience store? The lose of the evidence resulted in the charges of armed robbery being dropped by the States Attorney.

So considering the past practice of no action taken against officers committing greater violations, why was this officer recomended for termination of an obviously lesser violation.

Oh, one last bit of information. Some of the officers that were involved with recomending that no action taken on the above incidents were also involved with the appointment of the current NPPD Chief.

08-02-2007, 11:03 PM
Reyonlds must work for Bradenton and must not know who the "new and improved" JW is. When he left his wife with the baby. He showed his true colors. That is also about the time his actions starting going downhill. You would think he started using cocaine around that time but his weight would prove otherwise. JW was a backstabbing, annoying, idiot that has no business in this field. The punishment might not fit the crime but it is still good to see him go.

Post your name son. If you are afraid, say you are afraid! Your statements and rumors about JW could get you in trouble. Be man enough to say who you are if your feelings are that strong! Otherwise, you are another nobody whose statements carry no merit!

08-03-2007, 12:46 AM
Hey Ghost...ure going real far back there....still bitter, huh JS?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
08-03-2007, 07:09 AM
Hey Ghost...ure going real far back there....still bitter, huh JS?

Hope your not CID, because with that kind of faulty assumption (J. Slapp) there will not be to many sovled cases on your desk.

I also noticed that you did not deny any part of my post. The silence on that speaks volumes.

08-06-2007, 11:53 PM
http://forums.heraldtribune.com/eve/for ... 081146/p/1 (http://forums.heraldtribune.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3941081465/m/9971081146/p/1)

Poulakis is suing two North Port police officers, claiming that they violated his constitutional rights by arresting him on the weapons charge.

http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs. ... /708050581 (http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070805/NEWS/708050581)

08-07-2007, 11:54 PM
Question: Were these two Officers fired or disciplined for violating someone's civil rights? If not, why? Is it because they are well liked by Lewis? I guess in Chief Lewis' eyes, a exposing herself in the backseat of a cruiser is MUCH WORSE than cops violating someone's civil rights! Man, NPPD is one backward and BACKWOODS town!

08-08-2007, 12:30 AM
First of all....to Ghost of 3101....what you brought up was ancient history that didn't quite happen the way you said. The (LI"L GENERAL thing never happened) and what you referred to as someone shooting at his wife who locked herself in another room....did happen and the officer was FIRED! Did ya get that? FIRED!!!! And that happened 24 years ago!
To the idiot guest that reads the paper and thinks that because someone sues you, you did something wrong....guess what?....anyone can sue you for anything! The officers did nothing wrong here! This guy wants to get a clarification as to the interpetation of the law! He was wrong and went to jail! The paper says it was in his glove box, when it was in a center console in the area he was reaching for, prior to his stop. Stay tuned to this story and you will see that nothing was done wrong.

08-08-2007, 04:14 AM
First of all....to Ghost of 3101....what you brought up was ancient history that didn't quite happen the way you said. The (LI"L GENERAL thing never happened) and what you referred to as someone shooting at his wife who locked herself in another room....did happen and the officer was FIRED! Did ya get that? FIRED!!!! And that happened 24 years ago!
To the idiot guest that reads the paper and thinks that because someone sues you, you did something wrong....guess what?....anyone can sue you for anything! The officers did nothing wrong here! This guy wants to get a clarification as to the interpetation of the law! He was wrong and went to jail! The paper says it was in his glove box, when it was in a center console in the area he was reaching for, prior to his stop. Stay tuned to this story and you will see that nothing was done wrong.

Constitution of the United States of America and of the State of Florida. Excerpt from Florida Constitution:
SECTION 8. Right to bear arms.--

(a) The right of the people to keep and bear arms in defense of themselves and of the lawful authority of the state shall not be infringed, except that the manner of bearing arms may be regulated by law.
The courts have ruled in 2003 that a gun in a glove compartment is not a concealed weapon requiring a concealed weapons permit. It is perfectly legal for any citizen to carry a gun in their glove compartment under the constitution the same as having a gun in your home.

Fla. Statute 790.25(3)(l), 790.001
http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/ind ... Sec012.HTM (http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=Ch0776/Sec012.HTM)

Just a few pointers for you. Read the Chapter and cross reference where needed.

"it was in a center console in the area he was reaching for, prior to his stop."

The officer had no way of knowing that a driver was reaching into a center console before he was stopped and the officer being standing at the window when the reaching was going on. Not sure, but this is probably the one sentence that got it dropped by the State if the officer used it in his report.

Sorry sir, but LE does not have total and complete control over people. You are employed by the people to make sure the laws of the United States of America be upheld as a deterrent to letting total and utter chaos get the upper hand in American Society. Your safety is very important in being able to do that job. But everyone is protected under the Constitution that was put in place in order to stop this country from being taken over by power hungry egos that we elect and hire to help keep us living in a wonderful and free society.

We do not live in the "Wild West" anymore either, I understand that. But we need to be able to count on the Police to carry out what we entrust them to do while still being respected as a whole. Also, as a human being with human emotions, I need to be able to trust LE enough to give me the freedoms that I am entitled to. If we are not able to walk down the street or drive in our car under the freedoms that we are suppose to enjoy, we will need our guns and weapons, as we are lawfully entitled to, to protect our very lives from the powerful while simply trying to make a living for our families.

This man was not given that freedom, the officer could have either ticketed him, arrested him for the laws that he was in violation of and left the rest of his constitutional rights in tact.

Am I right or wrong?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
08-11-2007, 07:41 PM
First of all....to Ghost of 3101....what you brought up was ancient history that didn't quite happen the way you said. The (LI"L GENERAL thing never happened) Sorry but it did happen and the evidence that came up missing was a roll of quarters taken in the robbery that was recovered and a beer can found at the scene. Both had the prints of the suspects involved in the robbery. FDLE Gaconi was a NPPD officer at that time and can verify it if you do not beleive it.
and what you referred to as someone shooting at his wife who locked herself in another room....did happen and the officer was FIRED! Did ya get that? FIRED!!!! And that happened 24 years ago! Sorry but officer LC continued on with the NPPD for two more years before he left on his own accord. Last it did not happen in 1983 it happened in 1985 and just to throw another bit of history out, J. Slapp (who was a Cpl. with the PD at that time on the midnight shift and who I was misidentified as) was the one to announce to the shift what had taken place with then officer LC and what was being done.
As for when any of these incidents accord has little bearing on the fact that it become a departmental practice of non-termination for acts of much greater severity then the one that the current officer was accused of. I believe that the term is past practice and if the officer had not quit he could have fought such a termination.
Now if you want some more, I can tell of an officer who was also not recommended for termination but ordered to take substance abuse counceling, after being caught doctor shopping to obtain a Schedule II drug.

To quote you BenHere:
"Did ya get that?"

08-12-2007, 02:26 AM
Hey Ghost....on December 03, 1959, the then Chief ran a stop sign and hit a curb, blowing out a tire...do you remember that too? Get a life pal!

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
08-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Hey Ghost....on December 03, 1959, the then Chief ran a stop sign and hit a curb, blowing out a tire...do you remember that too? Get a life pal!

I do remember a future chief who had his son get into his service weapon case and accidently shot his friend. I also remember that one of the command staff was disciplined for attempting to cover the incident up.

However the future chief was not disciplined for allowing his son access to his service weapon.

Nor was he disciplined for asking the investigating NPPD officer to keep the incident quite.

And that was not the 80's pal.

My life is fine, you seem to be the one who can not handle the reality of life and ignore it.

I also can not help but notice that most of the replies to my post are from people who do not have the nads to register.

So keep those cards and laughable letters coming super chickens.

http://www.imagefoo.com/imagefull/9840_27662_11186944644.jpg

08-12-2007, 10:08 PM
So...you think you know everything there is to know, huh ghost? Fact!...the shooting you are talking about wasn't covered up by anyone! There was a full investigation which included the State Attorney's Office and there was no fault to the officer as you insinuate! Or wait...was the State Attorney involved in this cover up?...Stay tuned to the ghost of 3101's next half-assed story. That gun had a trigger lock on it and was secured in a box by the way, brainless!

08-14-2007, 07:38 PM
Ghost, LC did not work for the dept in 1985 nor the latter part of 84. And, in reference to doctor shopping, was she A.P.?

08-14-2007, 09:02 PM
I already know the situation so I don't need to do any further investigating. JW DID NOT LIE during the investigation!!! That was just your way oops...I mean "the investigating Officer's" way of putting a case on him. Why was he NOT CHARGED with lying during the investigation if it had been shown that he was lying? The fact remains that any other agency with competent persons/person running it would have given JW a day or two off at the most. This was a witch hunt against an Officer who the incompetent punka$$ Lewis did not like. After all, that is his M.O.! Jw is better off not working there anyway! He will get a better job, with better pay elsewhere. As for you Captain, LT, Chief...oops I mean Mr. No Doubt, you are still NOT CREDIBLE until you have the ba11s enough to sign your name to your posts. Until then, I dismiss all that you say!

All this is coming from you who lives in Michigan. It's obvious that you got your information from the "liar" himself. Good job, get one side of the story and go with it. Lets not talk about credible.

Sincerely,

08-14-2007, 09:34 PM

He works in Michigan and is a friend of JW's. Now you know why hw defends him.

08-15-2007, 04:23 AM
Wrong again you ignoramous! I do not live in Michigan as you have so wrongly posted! Do a little more research before you open that cesspool of a mouth. You seem to like to post things that are NOT TRUE! Indeed I am a friend of JW's. None of the bull$hit charges against JW included lying during an official investigation! Where do you get your information No Doubt? Are you man enough to post under your real name or will you continue to post lies anonymously. Man up, grow a sack, and step up to the plate no doubt! I'll leave you with this thought....IF A PERSON ACCUSES SOMEONE ELSE OF WRONGDOING ANONYMOUSLY, DOES ANYONE REALLY HEAR HIM OR BELIEVE HIM?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
08-15-2007, 08:51 AM
So...you think you know everything there is to know, huh ghost? Fact!...the shooting you are talking about wasn't covered up by anyone! There was a full investigation which included the State Attorney's Office and there was no fault to the officer as you insinuate! No insinuation but fact. FC was disciplined for the attempted cover up. Anything else you want to add to that DG? Or wait...was the State Attorney involved in this cover up?...Stay tuned to the ghost of 3101's next half-assed story. That gun had a trigger lock on it and was secured in a box by the way, brainless!
Read the whole post of mine. He gained access to the weapon. He got the key that he had access to and opend the box and removed the trigger guard. So this is different from not secure the weapon in what way?

Oh and yeah it was AP that doctor shopped. Though your dates are way off. Should have retired long before that.

08-15-2007, 10:18 AM
You have to be a very lonely person to only have memories from so long ago ghost of 3101 and that's all you can bring up is events that these officers say are from decades ago.

08-15-2007, 03:42 PM
Why the hell shouldn't he bring up this stuff? It happened and he is correct to point out the pattern of behavior of the NPPD. It is well known that the yahoo's that work for that place are a bunch of low life, power hungry, punk wanna be's. Your record speaks for it's self. And it is still happening!! Nothing has changed...

The whole lot of you need to be put in jail and locked away from normal people! You are a bad influence on your fellow man and are dangerous to any one that comes in contact with you.

Idiots with Guns!!!! What a combination!!!!

God Help Us All!!!

08-15-2007, 04:46 PM
First of all Father Time needs to learn how to spell. Second Father Time I think you need to do some research on who is working for the NPPD now. They are all a great bunch of Law Enforcement Officers. To me it sounds as if you have been arrested a few times before and you need to go and crawl under the rock you came from or jail cell. Have a wonderful life and yes they do have English classes online, So please sign up!!!! :lol:

08-15-2007, 05:21 PM
Is that all you could come up with? It looks like you have tried to enter into a "Battle of wits" and forgot to bring your ammunition.

Sounds about right though, you must be one of the NPPD bunch...

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
08-15-2007, 08:36 PM
You have to be a very lonely person to only have memories from so long ago ghost of 3101 and that's all you can bring up is events that these officers say are from decades ago.

Lonely? Not in the least my friend. Just trying to enlighten some in the PD (and public) that the world does not revolve around the admin. or the senior staff of the NPPD.

So if there are those with the PD who think there may be a double standard, or a clique that if you do not follow or belong to you will be treated differently, you are right.

There has always been one since the old battle ax Marj Gentle was running the city.

Now for a new question. Does anyone know that over a period of a year and a half (maybe two) that at least eight officers left the PD during the great NPPD power grab of "89 and 90".

At that time that was about a third of the deparment.
Does anyone know who and why?

Oh just to let some know, I am just working up the date ladder showing a history of double standards and bull poop that has resulted in the condition and atmosphere of the PD.

As for Father Time, there are many decent officers on the PD who are trying to work for the good of the public and make a difference. They are just out numbered by those that want higher rank, power and public recognition. And many will use anyone in any way as a stepping stone to reach that end.
In fact many on the low end of the clique have found out that they are not above being used as a step.

08-15-2007, 11:24 PM
At SCSO, Terry Screwlis was affectionately known as "Pumpkin Butt" It didnt take long to show his true colors down there. Hopefully he wont be around to long because he will probably run for sheriff or try to slide in with Dunkley or Forbes. Oh yeah, they feel the same way about him. Just remember if his mouth is moving, he's a fibbin.

08-16-2007, 12:40 AM
Hey 3101..why exactly did you get fired from North Port? You talk about their department like most men talk about an ex-wife that has wronged them.

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
08-16-2007, 06:32 AM
ROTFL!

Lord another clueless Barney Fife, CID wannabe.

Strike three there friend. Go back to stopping cars with tag lights out in the hopes of finding a wanted serial killer.

Still don't have the nads to register huh? :lol: :lol:

Here is another one for you to ponder. What department hired the topic graduate from one of the LE classes from the Ft. Myers Votech?
Only to turn around and fire him the next day after he fired a weapon at a traffic sign infront of a rural Charlotte Co. home that was owned and lived in by an FHP officer who witnessed it?
The answer? Punta Gorda.
Part II:
What department then turned around and hired him knowing what had happened in Punta Gorda?
The answer? The NPPD.

Know can anyone name that officer?

08-16-2007, 03:37 PM
Ghost, are talking about K.S. What did you mean by the dates being off?

08-16-2007, 06:17 PM
Holy cow! How long ago was all of that crap?

08-16-2007, 08:33 PM
About 25 years ago.

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
08-16-2007, 09:55 PM

LC not being with the PD after the second half of 84. His brother-in-law (also from the PD, I am sure you know) believes that LC left at the end of 85.
But do you agree that he was not fired but left later on his own accord?

As for KS being the answer I will let someone else answer you on that.

08-17-2007, 12:18 AM
25 years ago, who cares, it means nothing today. Hell you would be hard pressed to find a handfull of people left from those days. I bet that 99% of the residents currently in North Port were not here then as well. Move on already.

08-17-2007, 04:02 PM
I know that Larry C. did not work for NPPD in 1985 nor the latter part of 84.

08-17-2007, 09:34 PM
I don't work for NPPD but I think it's really sad that someone comes on here just to make the current NP police officers look bad because of things that happened 25 years ago. I know in my department the people that were actually around 25 years ago (and will tell you that law enforcement was MUCH different back then) are all the dinosaurs who are waiting it out to retire now. I know a few of the officers in NP, which is a department that has grown tremendously, and they are good men and women with families, who just want to do honest work and go home to their families at night.
Ghost and FatherTime, you were obviously around a long time ago, and if you haven't been to NPPD lately I challenge you to go there and see that probably 85% of the department are men and women who have been in law enforcement for 10 years or less and have nothing to do with what happened 25 years ago when North Port was a one stop light/one grocery store town.
I personally couldn't live with myself knowing that I came on this board, with the intentions to make a department look bad due to my bad experiences a quarter century ago, and really ended up making a good group of men and women who now work for NPPD look badly to the public. Shame on you!

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
08-18-2007, 01:59 AM
To both guest, (still won't register huh?) I have waited to post to see if there would be a "that is just ancient history" type response. I however did not expect it from two posters.
Well remember the old saying. "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

The same kinds of problems that were occurring five, ten, and 25 years ago are just as pervasive in the PD now as they were then.

Petty departmental and shift jealousies and bickering, lack of trust between the road and CID divisions. Poor information exchange between shifts and other officers. The constant bickering between giant egos over who should be next to gain rank.
A prime example of such problems is the lack of complete agreement on a new PBA contract. It was approved, but a fifth of the department voted against it.
I can not remember but may be someone else can. Has there ever been a vote on a finalized contract that had so many voted against it?

One of the guest posters so called dinosaurs just retired after holding the chiefs job, and one of the top management positions. Now who do you think over saw the training, indoctrination, and to a great extent who was hired on the PD. It sure was not someone who has been hired in the last 10 years.
Why do you think the NPPD image of the Mayberry of Sarasota county is still perpetuated today?
You can not expect good fruit from the seeds of a bad tree.

As I responded to Father Time before, "there are many decent officers on the PD who are trying to work for the good of the public and make a difference. They are just out numbered by those that want higher rank, power and public recognition. And many will use anyone in any way as a stepping stone to reach that end.
In fact many on the low end of the clique have found out that they are not above being used as a step."

If the current PD is so different and nothing like it was several years ago, then answer this "Guest" poster.
Why was a 25+ year veteran "dinosaur" appointed to head the CID of the NPPD?

08-18-2007, 02:19 AM
[quote]If the current PD is so different and nothing like it was several years ago, then answer this "Guest" poster.
Why was a 25+ year veteran "dinosaur" appointed to head the CID of the NPPD?

A firearms instructor

Hey Ghost, Apparently you don't like K.S. and D.G. very much from the end of your last post.

08-18-2007, 02:49 AM
No, I just used KS as an example of a "dinosaur" who is not just waiting on retirement as was stated by one of the "Guest" posters. And how things remain the same even though they think they have changed.

As for DG, explain where I said I do not like him?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
08-18-2007, 02:56 AM
Sorry about that last post. I did not log in when I posted it. "

"No, I just used KS as an example of a "dinosaur" who is not just waiting on retirement as was stated by one of the "Guest" posters. And how things remain the same even though they think they have changed.

As for DG, explain where I said I do not like him?"

08-18-2007, 03:52 AM
Wrong again you ignoramous! I do not live in Michigan as you have so wrongly posted! Do a little more research before you open that cesspool of a mouth. You seem to like to post things that are NOT TRUE! Indeed I am a friend of JW's. None of the bull$hit charges against JW included lying during an official investigation! Where do you get your information No Doubt? Are you man enough to post under your real name or will you continue to post lies anonymously. Man up, grow a sack, and step up to the plate no doubt! I'll leave you with this thought....IF A PERSON ACCUSES SOMEONE ELSE OF WRONGDOING ANONYMOUSLY, DOES ANYONE REALLY HEAR HIM OR BELIEVE HIM?

I dont know where you get your info from, maybe from the liar himself, but he did lie during the investigation. Its public record now, get a copy and read it, and deal with the fact that your buddy was justly punished. Enough said until you grow a sack. Be mature, we all know the truth hurts.Oh yea by the way, his wrongdoing was proven. Accept it, deal with it and move on.

08-18-2007, 07:16 PM
Ghost, is'nt that who you are reffering to with the last line of your post about the firearms instructor? (Rod Strunk incident)

08-20-2007, 12:16 PM
NO DOUBT....Post your name! PERIOD!!! You are nothing but a redneck coward! You can twist the facts of your flawed investigation anyway you want! Your investigation was bush league at best! Again I ask...what is your name?

Officer J. Reynolds

08-20-2007, 01:06 PM
This is actually somewhat funny. You are bashing people that no one even knows anymore. As one of the previous posts stated,"who cares, you would be lucky to find a handful of people that were here 25 years ago".

08-25-2007, 04:13 PM
Even I can see what he is refering to. It is these 20+ yr people that have set the policies and attitude of the PD today.
Get a clue and try and grasp what ghost is say.

Oh and I have seen no bashing just statements of truth. Past or present, actions define a persons character.

08-25-2007, 07:39 PM
The way I see it, the 2 "dinosaurs", mentioned here, KS and DG, are 2 of the finest, most intelligent officers that this Department has ever hired. Find me 1 Officer that works for NPPD that would'nt go to either of these people for advice! I have worked for both and can say that what you call a "dinosaur", I call "the best".

08-25-2007, 09:31 PM
The way I see it, the 2 "dinosaurs", mentioned here, KS and DG, are 2 of the finest, most intelligent officers that this Department has ever hired. Find me 1 Officer that works for NPPD that would'nt go to either of these people for advice! I have worked for both and can say that what you call a "dinosaur", I call "the best".

You for got to end of your post with, NOT! or ROTFL.

I know I could not end it with a straight face.

08-25-2007, 11:41 PM
for got? brilliant! rofl!

08-26-2007, 12:47 AM
Excuse the spelling or any grammatical errors. My writings may not be up to par with the others at the PD.

But at least I did not need to shack up with, then marry a member of the FDLE in order to get any of my posts displayed. :D

Not like someone who did to get his paper on standards and training into the FDLE curriculum. :shock:

Then said person divorced said FDLE member after a few short years. What was that divorced #4. :?

08-28-2007, 11:28 PM
Sorry about that last post. I did not log in when I posted it. "

"No, I just used KS as an example of a "dinosaur" who is not just waiting on retirement as was stated by one of the "Guest" posters. And how things remain the same even though they think they have changed.

Ghost 3101 does the number refer to your old unit number, or does your real name have the initials of JO, AC, VC, DK, or MG. I know for a fact LM is not your name!!!!! If it does refer to your old unit number, are you the one who went to the LEO Olympics in Canada a long time ago????? Just wondering :?: :D

08-28-2007, 11:58 PM
[quote="Ghost of 3101 NPPD":33a4u417]Sorry about that last post. I did not log in when I posted it. "

Ghost 3101 does the number refer to your old unit number, or does your real name have the initials of JO, AC, VC, DK, or MG. I know for a fact LM is not your name!!!!! If it does refer to your old unit number, are you the one who went to the LEO Olympics in Canada a long time ago????? Just wondering :?: :D[/quote:33a4u417]
Give it up son cause you'll never figure it out! ;) :roll:

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
08-29-2007, 08:56 AM
[quote="Ghost of 3101 NPPD":2e4z0yzr]Sorry about that last post. I did not log in when I posted it. "

Ghost 3101 does the number refer to your old unit number(NPPD had only two digit ID numbers when I was sit there, sorry), or does your real name have the initials of JO(Jon O.), AC(?), VC(Vic C.), DK(**** K), or MG(?). I know for a fact LM is not your name!!!!!(Why? Because that is who you are Louie? :wink: ) If it does refer to your old unit number, are you the one who went to the LEO Olympics in Canada a long time ago????? (Nope. Did not feel the need to compete with other officers, just to work with them. However some feel, that they have to compete against other members of the PD all the time.) Just wondering :?: :D[/quote:2e4z0yzr]

It does not matter who I am, jus the fact that I have posted nothting less then the past and current attitude, mentality and work environment of the NPPD.
If anything the writing of the citation for driving a gator on the sidewalk by a city employee kind of verifies that mentality.

Thanks, and keep those cards and letters coming. :D :D

08-30-2007, 01:35 AM
(yawn) You are so boring ghost.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzz! So you work as a security guard at a bank! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

08-30-2007, 02:08 AM
Ghost: A.C. and M.G. don't ring any bells with me either. Anyhow, you did'nt ansewer my question. Is'nt D.G. who you are re :? ferring to when you post the question about the firearms instructor at the end of each of your post.

08-30-2007, 02:32 AM

LC not being with the PD after the second half of 84. His brother-in-law (also from the PD, I am sure you know) believes that LC left at the end of 85.
But do you agree that he was not fired but left later on his own accord?

As for KS being the answer I will let someone else answer you on that.[/quote:7a1l8xls]

Larry Chatfield was not with he PD any more in the latter part of 84 or any of 85. I don't know why he left. Was Norm his brother in law?

08-30-2007, 02:37 AM
It just came to me. A.C., Alan C.

08-30-2007, 02:45 AM
Ghost, Can you guess who D.M. was in the 80's?.

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
08-30-2007, 07:19 AM
Ghost: A.C. and M.G. don't ring any bells with me either. Anyhow, you did'nt ansewer my question. Is'nt D.G. who you are re :? ferring to when you post the question about the firearms instructor at the end of each of your post.

Sorry about not answering about the singnature that I have at the bottom of my post I was gone for awhile anf forgot about your question.
It was refering to the firearms instructor who was involved with the shooting off of Price at the time. Since there were two officers involved witht that and GR was not the instructor, then that leaves one person left.

As for the other post, here you go.

You are right about Alan C. As for MG the only M's I know are Mike S and Mike P.

Nope it was not little Norm W.
**** K. is Larry's brother in law and Mrs. **** K is Larry's sister. Larry left to pursue a singing career around the state. He was doing the local lounges part time during his PD years remember?
You do agree though that Larry was never fired for the shooting incident at his home though right?

As for DM (Dennis M) I think that would have been the late 70's as well as the 80's along with HH, AF, BL, MP, JG, JP, etc.,etc.

08-30-2007, 02:25 PM
Ghost, when you said; "As for DG, explain where I said I do not like him?"

That was what I meant. Why do you continue to post the same remark about the firearms instructor if you have nothing against DG?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
08-30-2007, 07:27 PM
Ghost, when you said; "As for DG, explain where I said I do not like him?"

That was what I meant. Why do you continue to post the same remark about the firearms instructor if you have nothing against DG?

It is called a signature and is in your profile settings. I have a signature on several forums and change them after awhile as I will change the one I have now sometime.

The signature is meant as a bit of satire poking fun at someone with a over inflated ego.
But the statement of the Signature is true.
Believe me if I had any real animosity against DG I could post somethings that would really question my attitude towards him.
And everyone one would be absolutely true :evil: :evil:

Hope that clears things up OG.

09-01-2007, 12:10 AM
The Jewish people will write G-d as such because it will stay forever if you complete the word. So ghost, why is it when it comes to RK or DK, you can't use a first initial? And why hide your profile by saying you like flying Cessnas when you know the only person that did that in the ancient era of the police department was Vic? If you were Vic, you would have all the 10% truths you write about correct with facts as they happened, not as you make it up. The first part of this puzzles me Mr K!

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-01-2007, 01:32 AM
The Jewish people will write G-d as such because it will stay forever if you complete the word. So ghost, why is it when it comes to RK or DK, you can't use a first initial? Another fine example of NPPD half baked deduction. I have tried to type D*ck on both post using the correct spelling. However the forum considers the correct spelling to be obsene and will not print it. And since I can not edit my post I could not make the changes. I beleive I did it twice so shoot me for not typing Richard K. or Richard Kaufman loser. And why hide your profile by saying you like flying Cessnas when you know the only person that did that in the ancient era of the police department was Vic? No were does it say that I like to fly anthing. Second Vic did not fly a twin engine Cessna by a single engine. The one in my profile just so happens to be the plane that was hauling dope and crash landed in the canal on the north end of the city limits north of I-75 while beign chased by DEA. If you were Vic, you would have all the 10% truths you write about correct with facts as they happened, not as you make it up. Well since you don't have a clue (and you have proved it once again Super Chicken) as to who you think I am what I know and do, I consider that last sentence about as hollow as your head. The first part of this puzzles me Mr K!Keep running through the entire PD roster since the PD was started Sherlock, your bound to mention my name sometime.
Oh, and for someone who thinks I am spouting only 10% truth you sure as heck are worried about who I am and what I do.

Man reading your post is just about as funny as watching Ranger rip off his uniform pants when he stood on a fire ant mound one night writing a citation. :lol: :lol:

09-01-2007, 02:01 AM
As for DM (Dennis M) I think that would have been the late 70's as well as the 80's along with HH, AF, BL, MP, JG, JP, etc.,etc.

Dennis and Bob L. were only here in the 80's the rest however were around in the late 70's to 80's.

Howard H. left on disability for throwing his back out off duty. (Back then the PD contract would pay half pention for off work injuries and Howard was the only one to get it before it was removed from future contracts)

Mark P. left to work with the budding computer industry.

John G. joined the FDLE and is in Ft. Myers last I heard.

Jim P. retired in the late 80's or around 90.

Angelo F. left the PD ( on his own accord) in the early 80's after going psycho and threating the chief.

You are right about the plane Vic flew, and the dope plane that landed in the canal thinking it was a road.

09-01-2007, 03:15 PM
****!

09-01-2007, 03:22 PM
Wow! Ghost knows everything! Geez, you must have been a real important person in the North Port Police department! Were you in charge of rumors? You sure think you know everything about this department since the 70's. By the responses I see here to you, everyone can pretty much figure out that you were probably asked to leave a long, long, long, time ago! Come to our site, or are you there already writing under another name?

09-01-2007, 07:46 PM
yeah, let's talk about Jim Hardcastle, you know him Ghost?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-01-2007, 09:25 PM
Hmmmmm, Jim Hardcastle?
Jim Hardcastle the former disgraced sheriff of the SSO?

Jim Hardcastle who was indicted on felony grand theft charges of using the SSO's plane for personal use to fly to the islands several times?

Do you mean Jim Hardcastle who was then suspened by Gov. Bob Graham who then appointed Geoff Monge as acting sheriff?

Jim Hardcastle who could not account for tens of thousands of dollars in drug fund money he alone controlled?
For what ever reason he was found not guilty. Still do not understand that one.

Jim Hardcastle that tried to buy half the departments silence just before he left by handing out over 3 dozen promotions and several hundred pay raises that were not due at that time?

Do you mean Jim Hardcastle who used the money meant for the purchase of almost four dozen needed patrol cars, to pay for those raises and promotions?

Is that the Jim Hardcastle you mean?
Nope, never heard of the man. :lol: :lol:

As for the invite to the SSO forum no thanks. I only know about half a dozen SSO people and most are retired or left for what ever reason.

God I miss Stookey. The man could make you wet yourself laughing from the stories he told.

Don't miss any of the Whiteheads though. And that goes for Joe on the Venice PD.

09-02-2007, 03:23 AM
Hey Ghost, I am truly amazed at your knowledge of the old days. If you did indeed work there then, then we must have worked side by side at some point. Here is another person who was there, however short; S.V.
can you guess? I 'm betting you can. :wink:

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-05-2007, 11:56 PM
Hey Ghost, I am truly amazed at your knowledge of the old days. If you did indeed work there then, then we must have worked side by side at some point. Here is another person who was there, however short; S.V.
can you guess? I 'm betting you can. :wink:

Sorry took so long to reply, been gone for a few days. You have me on that one.
There were three officers that I remember that came and left in less then a year. One was named Orlando (think he was a friend of Angelo), and I don't know the other males name.
Orlando was one week shy of the end of his probation when the PD let him go.
There was a female officer that was on the PD and was there for about 6-8 mos. but received a poor review from her FTO and left and joined the Cape Coral PD I think.

Here is an easy one. Who was night dispatcher R. She had a son who was also a reservist for awhile. He would work the traffic light on at U.S. 41 and North Port Blvd on Sundays when the services at San Padro let out to speed up traffic.

09-07-2007, 02:06 AM
Ghost, Sue VonHolla is S.V., although my spelling may be off. Is the dispatcher Ruth (R.)? Do you remember dispatchers Jim Smith and Barb Crow?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-07-2007, 07:27 AM
Ghost, Sue VonHolla is S.V., although my spelling may be off. Is the dispatcher Ruth (R.)? Do you remember dispatchers Jim Smith and Barb Crow?

Then Sue was the female that left for for Cape Coral (could have even been Sanabel PD) after that short stay with us.
Yep it was Ruth and her son Adie.

Oh yeah I remember Big Barb and Jim. Of course Cindy is still there.

09-15-2007, 01:59 AM
ghost do you live in sarasota?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-15-2007, 02:54 AM
Nope, I have always lived in NP.

09-18-2007, 11:36 PM
Hey Ghost, how embarrased were you when your son was caught having a private party with himself in a tractor?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-19-2007, 11:16 PM
Hey Ghost, how embarrased were you when your son was caught having a private party with himself in a tractor?

Well it seems that rats were not the only ones who were eating drug evidence in the old evidence room.

Don't have a clue what your fogged mind is even remotely refering to. :?: :?: :?:

09-19-2007, 11:56 PM
Come on Ghost you have to remember, your son TC flogging the dog while riding the mower for the city. I'm sure you remember but you just don't want to give up who you are. Jig is up Vic, Now go F*ck yourself

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-20-2007, 06:55 AM
Come on Ghost you have to remember, your son TC flogging the dog while riding the mower for the city. I'm sure you remember but you just don't want to give up who you are. Jig is up Vic, Now go F*ck yourself
Oh my God!!!!! ROTFL!!!!!!!First I am Joe Slapp, then D#ck Kaufamn, now I am Vic Costello for the second time.
Man you CID wannabes make my day with your two bit detective novel investigative jobs.
I do however know a former head of CID who's son shared an apartment with a new hire police officer or dispatcher, (can remember which) who had not started to work for the NPPD.
They had a party at their place and things got a little wild and CCSO was called and showed up at the party.
The new hire police officer/dispatcher and the officers son were a little intoxicated and gave the CCSO deputys a rash a of poop. Especialy the new hire who kept telling the SO to leave because he was a NPPD cop.

Well the CCSO started checking ID's and guess what they find at the party and had been drinking. An teenage female who had been reported as a runaway a few days before.
Well needless to say the new NPPD officer/dispatcher never saw his first day on the job and the second in command of the PD had the gaul to be to be angry at Vic for letting the new hire go for his actions.
Guess he was angry because the whole incident made him look like a fool since he was the one who pushed so hard to have him hired. The story does not end there. Now perhaps someone else would care to add the final chapter to this story?

Well I can not wait for the next **** Tracey (more likely the same loser) to play and lose another round of the Sleuthing Game.

As always people keep those cards and letters coming.

09-20-2007, 07:03 PM
All I can say is, CONFIRMED! You would not have tried so hard to get the attention off of you and your pervert son if it was not you. Everyone hated you then and still does now, that is obvious. I will expect a denial soon, it is the only thing you can do at this point.

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-21-2007, 12:23 AM
Yes sir you must have been tops in your class in investigations.

You caught me red handed and with no denial. Who am I to deny the great sleuthing of such an obviously superior analytical mind as yours.

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, I could not contain myself any longer after typing that line of bull poop.

You are funnier then watching Norm W. throwing up in one of the booths at Sugars after getting drunk at one of the PBA meetings that was held there. Poor little guy never could hold his Budweiser.

09-21-2007, 09:37 PM
(Well the CCSO started checking ID's and guess what they find at the party and had been drinking. An teenage female who had been reported as a runaway a few days before.
Well needless to say the new NPPD officer/dispatcher never saw his first day on the job and the second in command of the PD had the gaul to be to be angry at Vic for letting the new hire go for his actions.
Guess he was angry because the whole incident made him look like a fool since he was the one who pushed so hard to have him hired. The story does not end there. Now perhaps someone else would care to add the final chapter to this story? )

2nd in command was able in the 90's to get the guy rehired and then they had to fire him again because of his actions. Guess the guy just didn't learn from his first mistake.

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-21-2007, 11:05 PM
2nd in command was able in the 90's to get the guy rehired and then they had to fire him again because of his actions. Guess the guy just didn't learn from his first mistake.

DING! DING! DING! We have a winner folks!

09-23-2007, 02:30 AM
Plus, Greg W. was living with R.L.'s son, J.L. in that apartment. R.L.'s other son, D.L. was the one who brought the underage kids to the apartment in the first place. That's why R.L. tried so hard to cover for Greg W.

09-25-2007, 12:44 AM
Why don't Ghost of 3101 and Old Guy just swap telephone numbers and relive the long lost days of yesteryear, so we don't have to listen to the carpet sweepers bringing up any dirt that they can think of from 20 something years ago!

09-25-2007, 01:10 PM
Why don't Ghost of 3101 and Old Guy just swap telephone numbers and relive the long lost days of yesteryear, so we don't have to listen to the carpet sweepers bringing up any dirt that they can think of from 20 something years ago!

The object is to show that everything that is happening now with the P.D. has happened in the past, and will continue to happen in the future, when you have so many people with different ideas and opinions.

09-25-2007, 09:40 PM
And what would be happening at the PD now that resembles anything you dinosaurs are bringing up?

09-25-2007, 09:43 PM
Neither 1 of you worked under TL, or Captains BE or KV.....so tell me what you know?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-25-2007, 10:51 PM
Neither 1 of you worked under TL, or Captains BE or KV.....so tell me what you know?

In case you missed this post, here you go.

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic. ... ht=#150541 (http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?p=150541&highlight=#150541)

It is amazing how many echos of the past are heard while talking to current members of the PD. Not to mention the over heard conversations at Applebees, and the Sumter Seven Eleven after midnight. :lol:

The old saying applies here.
"Different day, same bull poop."

Old Guy, did you patrol in a FB or CB in the area of the cowboy camp?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-25-2007, 11:06 PM

Sorry, was not one of the sweepers. Some have come while others are still there. The pile of sweepings however, is still around in a new location and growing bigger all the time.

09-26-2007, 02:08 AM
So now you self-proclaim yourself as a non-sweeper. You say you get your information from Applebee's and 7-11! ROFL! What a moron!

09-26-2007, 02:14 AM
yeah he goes undercover wearing an apron at Applebees and wears a red jacket serving up slurpees! haha (gotta find poop on nppd...gotta find poop on nppd...I'm a ghost...no one can see me here in my disguise!) what was that? what did that officer say? did he say he was....................

09-26-2007, 04:21 AM
Concerning the backstabbing/powerhungry/stepping stone stuff, it any better anywhere else? And I don't doubt he gets very valid info from 711/applebees. You can't drive by there without seeing someones patrol vehicle around.

09-26-2007, 09:40 AM
yeah he goes undercover wearing an apron at Applebees and wears a red jacket serving up slurpees! haha (gotta find poop on nppd...gotta find poop on nppd...I'm a ghost...no one can see me here in my disguise!) what was that? what did that officer say? did he say he was....................

Sounds like you hit a tender nerve with the 7/11 and Applesbies statement Ghost.

I don't doubt it either Newguy, but there is ususaly more then just one parked at either place. Two or three seems to be more the average.

I realy love the deaming, attitude that you hold towards being employed at either place Guest.
Not to mention the menial subservient role you think they play.

Says alot how you perceive those employed outside the department. For many at the PD those people are held in contempt.

Thanks for just proving the type of attitude the PD holds when it comes to dealing with the general public.
CONTEMPTUOUS!

And the old saying does hold true.
"Same day, different bull manure."[/b]

09-26-2007, 01:18 PM

In case you missed this post, here you go.

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic. ... ht=#150541 (http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?p=150541&highlight=#150541)

It is amazing how many echos of the past are heard while talking to current members of the PD. Not to mention the over heard conversations at Applebees, and the Sumter Seven Eleven after midnight. :lol:

The old saying applies here.
"Different day, same bull poop."

Old Guy, did you patrol in a FB or CB in the area of the cowboy camp?

Ghost, Gary R. had the FB when it was new but we all had our turns in the FB and CB whenever you were assigned to work zone 4. So I guess my answer is yes, although Dennis M. was the main person using the Chevy.

09-26-2007, 09:04 PM
how many sig 4's did DM have in that vehicle?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-26-2007, 09:52 PM
Not sure, at least two that I can think of. I think the record for receiving the Clyde Crashcup Award (at least when I was there) was 5 and that honor fell to either KS or AC. That is not counting the fires started on the interstate while sitting in tall grass while on traffic stops. :wink: :wink:
That record belonged to BL who had three in one year. Thank god for the fire extinguishers in the squad cars.
Is that old cheap trophy still at the PD or did someone trash it.

If it is gone, then for those who have no idea as to what the Clyde Crashcup Award was here you go.

It was a cheap wood a metal trophy with the words Clyde Crashcup Award on it, and some latin that I have fogotten the meaning of.
When ever an officer was involved in a traffic accident, (on duty) his name was placed on the trophy with a lable maker till the next accident when that officers name would then adorn the trophy.

Now if that bit of obscure information does not finaly convince some of the people here that I have been a member of the department then I am sorry.

09-27-2007, 12:33 AM
I'm sure you were very popular with the other officers based on what you've had to say here! Did you have a 1 man going away party?

09-27-2007, 12:50 AM
I've worked here over 10 years and i never recall any officer talking about the "perfect" officer that now calls himself a ghost! I guess you never did anything, huh? right or wrong! can't get in any trouble that way or DG would have written you up!

09-27-2007, 01:05 AM
Ghost and I are probably waiting for all of the Statute of Limitations to run up, then we can tell you of all of our times with the good old NPPD. Althought his time has probably run up already. Am I correct Ghost?

09-27-2007, 06:00 AM
I've worked here over 10 years and i never recall any officer talking about the "perfect" officer that now calls himself a ghost! I guess you never did anything, huh? right or wrong! can't get in any trouble that way or DG would have written you up!

Can't say about Ghost or Guy but I had the good fortune of never having to be under his supervision.

09-27-2007, 11:39 PM
you're dead wrong about AC or KS having that many accidents...hey ghost who is sausage fingers and who is Homie the clown?

09-28-2007, 08:01 PM
you're dead wrong about AC or KS having that many accidents...hey ghost who is sausage fingers and who is Homie the clown?
Can I answer this one?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-28-2007, 08:40 PM
Please, I don't have a clue on those names.

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-28-2007, 09:06 PM
I do remember Lt. C. refer to a heavy set Capt. as the "Weeble". Of course it was never said to his face. :roll:

09-28-2007, 10:43 PM
Nope, Old Guy, just trying to see what Ghost knows

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-28-2007, 11:52 PM
Nope, Old Guy, just trying to see what Ghost knows

Uh, you might want to read this earlier post.

http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic. ... ht=#174864 (http://forums.leoaffairs.com/viewtopic.php?p=174864&highlight=#174864)

09-29-2007, 12:09 AM
not even close bonehead

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-29-2007, 12:30 AM
not even close bonehead

Excuse me but I stated in that first post that I had no idea who they are or were.
What in the world does it have to do with not being close. :shock: :shock:
I said I didn't know and told Guy to go ahead and answer it.
Now I hope you can comprehend that one Guest. :? :?

09-29-2007, 01:42 AM
just tired of hearing your BS

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-29-2007, 01:52 AM
just tired of hearing your BS

Simple solution for a simple mind like yours.
DON'T READ MY POST, AND DON'T RESPOND IF IT IS NOT TO YOUR LIKING. :wink:

09-29-2007, 02:15 AM
Reading this squabble is entertaining at best. You have 1 person who calls himself a ghost. He wants everyone to believe that the North Port Police Department is the worst agency in the world based on what he calls his past experiences from the 1950's. Then you have someone that obviously cares about this department and sees it for what he/she feels is not what the ghost wants to portray it as. So let's see listen to someone that claims to have worked there 20 something years ago, or.....

09-29-2007, 02:18 AM
What do you call a loser that lives 20 years ago on a daily basis?
GHOST OF 3101

09-29-2007, 09:09 AM
"Those who do not remember the past are condemned to relive it."..............George Santayana American philosopher

Have fun working in you repeating hell loop guest.
Rose colored glasses may make it look better, but substance and smell wise it is still the same.

"Different day same bull poop."

09-29-2007, 12:28 PM
Thank you for your comment Mrs. Ghost

09-29-2007, 12:34 PM

God no, there would never be more then two cops on the NPPD that would tell how things are not the rainbow and sunshine that you try and pass off.

Go back to detective school, or you never make one of Kevins squad.

09-29-2007, 02:11 PM
Bob Lovett was both. He had huge fat fingers and he was bald on top but his hair stood out on the sides making him looking like Bozo the Clown.

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-29-2007, 02:43 PM
Bob Lovett was both. He had huge fat fingers and he was bald on top but his hair stood out on the sides making him looking like Bozo the Clown.

Other then the fact that he was a weekend radio personality, (did mostly remotes at car dealerships and grand openings) I never understood why he was picked to be the departments media officer. Left the department on disability if I remember right.

Oh and Guest (another nadless wonder who will not register) my spouse has a little more smarts then me. She's has enough intelligence to avoid trying to debate with a closed minded, pompous, legend in his/her mind such as yourself.

09-29-2007, 06:13 PM
[quote=Anonymous]you're dead wrong about AC or KS having that many accidents...hey ghost who is sausage fingers and who is Homie the clown?

Other then the fact that he was a weekend radio personality, (did mostly remotes at car dealerships and grand openings) I never understood why he was picked to be the departments media officer. Left the department on disability if I remember right.

Oh and Guest (another nadless wonder who will not register) my spouse has a little more smarts then me. She's has enough intelligence to avoid trying to debate with a closed minded, pompous, legend in his/her mind such as yourself.[/quote:3w2bnuj8]

What you didn't understand from your spouse, is she was talking about you being the pompous idiot, and she wants you to go back to just being a wanna be cop from way way back when.

09-29-2007, 06:22 PM

God no, there would never be more then two cops on the NPPD that would tell how things are not the rainbow and sunshine that you try and pass off.

Go back to detective school, or you never make one of Kevins squad.

And as for detectice school....I love nights way too much!

09-29-2007, 06:24 PM
Sorry! mis-typed detective!

09-29-2007, 06:31 PM
"Oh and Guest (another nadless wonder who will not register)"

I love the way you hid behind this statement to wannabe. Tell us all what difference it makes if you make up the crap you have here and use this accronym as a ghost to say, "SEE EVERYBODY, I"M REGISTERED! SO NOW YOU ALL HAVE TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING I SAY! ROTFL!

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-29-2007, 07:20 PM
"Oh and Guest (another nadless wonder who will not register)"

I love the way you hid behind this statement to wannabe. Tell us all what difference it makes if you make up the crap you have here and use this accronym as a ghost to say, "SEE EVERYBODY, I"M REGISTERED! SO NOW YOU ALL HAVE TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING I SAY! ROTFL!

Let's see here by registering I make myself susceptible to having my email and ISP checked as to where and who I am to the mod.
If you had an once of REAL investigative brains you would know that. Of course you have failed at everyone of you half baked deductions on this forum so far, so it is no big surprise nadless one.

Oh and your internet knowledge is on par with your investigative know how. Man you are the wannabe here Guest.

Here is a couple for you Guy. Who was Dennis Tapon and Marvin Williams?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-29-2007, 07:52 PM
I love nights way too much!

Figured you to be one of those who patrolled their shift from their La-Z-Boy at home watching late night TV.

09-29-2007, 08:45 PM
Still stuck in the 70's, this is my point! (who is Marvin and Dennis)

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-29-2007, 09:04 PM
Here is an even easier one Guy, Chris Knight?

09-29-2007, 10:01 PM
Ok Ghost ..here ya go Dennis is a retired Fish and Game Officer that lived in the (shoulda been condemned) trailer at Little Salt Springs. Marvin was the Whackiest Trooper that ever lived! There was always something going on when Marvin was around such as bullets going into waitresses shirts in Venice. Chris Knight began his career with the Venice Police Department and would be beginning his 28th year with FHP, had it not been for our illustrious governor not looking to make him a scape goat for a B.S. investigation in order to get rid of him.

09-29-2007, 10:36 PM
Right on all three, especially about Chris. That position as head FHP cop has always been a short stay for as long as I can remember. Every time a new head cop tries to make changes in that agency for the better, the good old boys feel threatened and start a witch hunt.

Both Chris and Marvin were regulars at the PD when they were stationed at the Venice post.
Marvin was also some what of a ladies man, unfortunately some of the ladies were the wives of other troopers.

Dennis Tapon probably found more pot fields in North Port then any other officer in the area. He was also a great guy to go fishing with in Charlotte Harbor if you were looking for redfish or snook.
He also held one heck of a wild game bar-b-q every Labor Day at the Springs.

All these people were here in the area right up to the 90's not the 70's as another Guest who is totaly clueless stated earlier.

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-29-2007, 11:06 PM
Sorry for got to log in for that last post Guest.

09-30-2007, 12:09 AM
who lived on boats?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-30-2007, 12:24 AM
who lived on boats?

Louie was one, don't know who else.

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-30-2007, 12:33 AM
I think that Ranger did for awhile as well but not realy sure.

09-30-2007, 01:19 AM
Hi, they call me the Dunkin Donut, Donut Dunker...but you can call me "DD" for short.

Hey, Ghost 3101 - What was "Price Blvd" called before it was renamed Price Blvd?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-30-2007, 01:43 AM
Hi, they call me the Dunkin Donut, Donut Dunker...but you can call me "DD" for short.

Hey, Ghost 3101 - What was "Price Blvd" called before it was renamed Price Blvd?

Meadow Muffin Way?
Don't have the slightest idea on that one DD.

09-30-2007, 01:59 AM
McCarthy Blvd

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-30-2007, 02:18 AM
He is a non-LEO name that some may remember.
Helen Harwell.

09-30-2007, 02:34 AM
The sheriff of the estates - Reistertown's finest

09-30-2007, 03:43 AM
Hey Mr. Ghost, What vehicles were being driven by NPPD in the year 1979, Make/Model?
What color were the uniforms and the style of hats that same year?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-30-2007, 04:21 AM
Hey Mr. Ghost, What vehicles were being driven by NPPD in the year 1979, Make/Model?
What color were the uniforms and the style of hats that same year?

Ford LTD II and they had those weird police radios that had the walkie talkie that was intergrated into the radio.
Shirts were short sleeve light blue with dark blue pants.
The hats I think were the old eight corner.
I think we still had those triangle shape shoulder patches on the shirts then to.

09-30-2007, 05:10 PM
Ghost, were you caught up in the "big" gambling episode at the Cheese Shop years ago?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
09-30-2007, 05:46 PM
Ghost, were you caught up in the "big" gambling episode at the Cheese Shop years ago?

Nope, I had enough trouble making enough money to pay bills then, let alone try and gamble it away betting on football games at the Old World Cheese Shop.

Wasn't one of the city employees who was heavily involved in that have the initials JC?

09-30-2007, 09:43 PM
wow! here we go again...$5.00 gambling per night...how did they afford that! Everyone involved in that should have been fired cuz they were (gambling)...haha...nice try Vic! You looked like the ASS at the end of that!

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
10-01-2007, 06:57 AM
wow! here we go again...$5.00 gambling per night...how did they afford that! Everyone involved in that should have been fired cuz they were (gambling)...haha...nice try Vic! You looked like the ASS at the end of that!

You know more about how much was being bet then I loser. I did not hear about the whole thing till about two months after the whole thing was over.
By the way that is another swing and a miss and strike three on thinking I am Vic C.
I had to much fun being a road patrol officer to want any kind of rank. Unlike some who's ego just could not stand the fact that someone had a rank hire then theirs.
Sorry you never made it to the top cop job but then I imagine that most other officers are happy you didn't either.

Now go finish drowning your bruised and aching ego in another case of Bud Mighty Casey, you have just struck out again. :lol: :lol:

10-01-2007, 04:07 PM
If you didn't know about that investigation until 2 months later, then you didn't work at the PD!

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
10-01-2007, 06:32 PM
If you didn't know about that investigation until 2 months later, then you didn't work at the PD!

Just keep barking up the wrong tree Holmes. First I am accused of being Vic C. three times, now you accuse me of not working for the PD. You must have finished off that case of Bud Loser Guest, because that is the only reason I can figure out how you can make such a leap of logic.

Down a few more Guest and then maybe I will turn into Marge Gentle to you. :lol: :lol:

10-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Ghost, do you remember who tore the light bar off his vehicle pulling into the sallyport?

10-01-2007, 08:33 PM
Ghost, do you remember who tore the light bar off his vehicle pulling into the sallyport?

No that one I don't remember. When was that and who was driving?
Do you remember the town druggy Sammy Seaman?

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
10-01-2007, 08:39 PM

No that one I don't remember. When was that and who was driving?
Do you remember the town druggy Sammy Seaman?

$%#$ Sorry about that forgot to log in again.

10-02-2007, 01:14 AM
Ghost, Sammy Seaman, I wish I had a dollar for every time I Baker Acted him. Including, but not limited to, Joe Gennuso and Ray Darusso (not sure on the spelling of Ray's last name though). Kevin S. tore the light bar off a car in 1986 while pulling into sally port A when the door was going down when he thought it was going up.

10-02-2007, 02:59 AM
Ghost was your id #3101 when you worked for the PD because I'am 3101 since 12/85. what kind of light bar did you have on your vehicle when you worked at the pd.Who's light bar lens fell off his car while driving down use 41 at night do you remember this?

10-02-2007, 03:05 AM

Nope, I had enough trouble making enough money to pay bills then, let alone try and gamble it away betting on football games at the Old World Cheese Shop.

Wasn't one of the city employees who was heavily involved in that have the initials JC? JC was never an city employee he work for sarasota county. I was with J.O we went to the cheese shop that night ATF was aready there who am I? IT was an $3.00 pool.

10-02-2007, 09:17 AM
Hey Old Guy...who was the dispatcher that closed the door on KS?

10-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Hey Old Guy...who was the dispatcher that closed the door on KS?
Barb Crowe.

Ghost of 3101 NPPD
10-02-2007, 07:47 PM
[quote="city employee 3101"]Ghost was your id #3101 when you worked for the PD because I'am 3101 since 12/85.CE I already posted sometime ago that 3101 was not my ID on the PD as at that time there was only 2 digit ID numbers then. 3101 is a combination of numbers that have another meaning to just me. what kind of light bar did you have on your vehicle when you worked at the pd.Blue and red.Who's light bar lens fell off his car while driving down use 41 at night do you remember this?[/quote
JC was a city employee at that time as the parks were still under the control of the city not the county.

SSOFTO
10-03-2007, 03:04 AM

He used to work in the Jail. He was a pain in the rear then, too.

10-03-2007, 11:16 AM
And where pray tell is this BoyWonder now?

SSOFTO
10-03-2007, 02:31 PM
And where pray tell is this BoyWonder now?

I forget,,,it's somewhere up North. State Patrol, I believe...let's ask him.....

10-03-2007, 04:02 PM
You are correct...I'm up north with the State Police. Hey ssofto...what is your name exactly? You guys hiding behind screen names crack me up. You are probably one of the guys who drank beer with me one day and talking $hit behind my back the next. Sack up and tell me who you are.

J. Reynolds

10-04-2007, 02:56 PM
:wink:

SSOFTO
10-06-2007, 12:35 AM
You are correct...I'm up north with the State Police. Hey ssofto...what is your name exactly? You guys hiding behind screen names crack me up. You are probably one of the guys who drank beer with me one day and talking $hit behind my back the next. Sack up and tell me who you are.

J. Reynolds

IT'S RUMPLESTILTSKIN!!!!!! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAA

10-06-2007, 07:29 PM
COWARD! Period....

12-29-2007, 11:19 PM
JIM HARDCASTLE IS ONE OF THE MOST KIND PERSONS I EVER KNEW. I AM A BRAZILIAN CITIZEN, NOW I'M 50 YEARS OLD. IN 1979, I HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO LIVE IN HIS HOUSE AS AN EXCHANGE STUDENT, AND LET ME TELL YOU GUYS THAT THE PERSON YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND HIS FAMILY ARE VERY HONOURED PEOPLE !

Hmmmmm, Jim Hardcastle?
Jim Hardcastle the former disgraced sheriff of the SSO?

Jim Hardcastle who was indicted on felony grand theft charges of using the SSO's plane for personal use to fly to the islands several times?

Do you mean Jim Hardcastle who was then suspened by Gov. Bob Graham who then appointed Geoff Monge as acting sheriff?

Jim Hardcastle who could not account for tens of thousands of dollars in drug fund money he alone controlled?
For what ever reason he was found not guilty. Still do not understand that one.

Jim Hardcastle that tried to buy half the departments silence just before he left by handing out over 3 dozen promotions and several hundred pay raises that were not due at that time?

Do you mean Jim Hardcastle who used the money meant for the purchase of almost four dozen needed patrol cars, to pay for those raises and promotions?

Is that the Jim Hardcastle you mean?
Nope, never heard of the man. :lol: :lol:

As for the invite to the SSO forum no thanks. I only know about half a dozen SSO people and most are retired or left for what ever reason.

God I miss Stookey. The man could make you wet yourself laughing from the stories he told.

Don't miss any of the Whiteheads though. And that goes for Joe on the Venice PD.

12-30-2007, 12:50 AM
Well El Segundo, all the above took place in the early 80's long after you returned home I am sure.
Don't you mean that you are from Columbia? Say somewhere around Bogato? Snoooooooooort.

12-30-2007, 03:24 AM
What still no reply from Pablo Escobar about how great his good friend Jim Hardcastle is.

12-30-2007, 03:27 AM
Who cares about Jim Hardcastle....geez...get a life!

12-30-2007, 10:36 AM
What kind of life can you have in Brazil anyway?

12-31-2007, 01:44 AM
Do I hear a call for comedy relief?
My turn! My turn!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CTwGdNsCS8

01-22-2008, 07:37 PM
Please be nice to TL. If you do not make him happy he might want to come back to SSO.

02-12-2008, 09:58 AM
This site is hilarious. You have a FEW ancient dinosaur's who have nothing else better to do than dig up skeleton's. They worked for a city who now keep's the retirement checks coming in and they have no obvious pride. Was everything you did for nothing? Most get in this job for a sense of helping the public and "trying to make a difference", which is mostly futile and unappreciated. They bad mouth the one's who are out there covering the city while they sleep. Did you forget? Some personalities will always clash, BUT SOMEONE ALWAYS HAD YOUR BACK.

Word of advice to the newer guys. Make up your own mind on topics / issues and keep the judgement to yourself. Loose lips will only lead to mistrust and the eventual crusty ol'e grumpy retiree as seen here all too often. It's what you make of it. Just do your job to the best of your ability and take pride in knowing you have. I sleep just fine knowing the same.