PDA

View Full Version : The Face of BSO

07-25-2007, 10:19 PM
In recalling the words used by our KJ at his swearing in ceremony many years ago, "you are the face of BSO". I have been asking myself over the years since then how many faces here have been truly the face of BSO. The "Honorable Men", aka, "The Irish Mafia", were they the face of BSO? The ones responsible for the POWERTRAC fiasco, were they the face of BSO? The upper crust empty suits that knew about how there were going to be sacrificial lambs, were they the face of BSO? The continuing saga of those that use the cronism to get ahead in this place, are they the face of BSO? The people that have been involved in all the scandals and behind closed doors sweetheart deals, have they been the face of BSO?
Well, if they are the true faces of BSO I believe it is high time to get out the washcloth and clean that face because it is more that dirty, it is outlandishly filthly and now more then ever it is time to whip this place into shape. The person to become the next Broward county sheriff will have a daunting task on his hands but in the small scheme of things the 10,000 mile walk starts with the first step.

07-26-2007, 01:29 AM
SO TRUE

02-19-2008, 12:08 AM
:roll:

02-19-2008, 01:47 PM
In recalling the words used by our KJ at his swearing in ceremony many years ago, "you are the face of BSO". I have been asking myself over the years since then how many faces here have been truly the face of BSO. The "Honorable Men", aka, "The Irish Mafia", were they the face of BSO? The ones responsible for the POWERTRAC fiasco, were they the face of BSO? The upper crust empty suits that knew about how there were going to be sacrificial lambs, were they the face of BSO? The continuing saga of those that use the cronism to get ahead in this place, are they the face of BSO? The people that have been involved in all the scandals and behind closed doors sweetheart deals, have they been the face of BSO?
Well, if they are the true faces of BSO I believe it is high time to get out the washcloth and clean that face because it is more that dirty, it is outlandishly filthly and now more then ever it is time to whip this place into shape. The person to become the next Broward county sheriff will have a daunting task on his hands but in the small scheme of things the 10,000 mile walk starts with the first step.I didn't realize the face of BSO had gold teeth and corn rows.