PDA

View Full Version : lazy officers in the heat wearing shorts

07-25-2007, 04:15 AM
Hey old timer. Come on there Partner! It is hot here in south florida. And the LT DANGLE shorts that are now available are nice and cool, Especially if you have them hemmed accordingly! HIGH AND TIGHT. And sorry bro, ive seen ur old lady in the same shorts and it just doesnt motivate me enough to stand out in the rain and handle a 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07-25-2007, 04:56 AM
Well im just sure glad I got out of that place when it still had some respect because now its a sh*t whole sorry to see such a fine place go down hill but hey we want to be like "PLANTATION" :shock:

07-28-2007, 08:10 AM
Damn a buddy of mine got 1050'd last night, this ****in willy mammoth of a cop was 1094 (and im not talking about his weight) but he was backup for the original officer. I swear to god i could barley see his mag pouches because of his belly. Perhaps a PT test is an order at a certain weight. But to the principle of my post, there should be a certain weight and height standard that should be met before shorts are assigned to some people.

07-30-2007, 08:37 PM
Shorts look good on lesbians! I'm a lesbian, ya know! We're all lesbians! I love lesbians! Speaking of which, the last thing I want to see is some dude's hairy dong hanging out of his shorts leg.

07-31-2007, 01:23 AM
that's why I wish you guys would all shave your nuts

07-31-2007, 01:29 AM
Hey old timer,Damn if u were a member of out dept, which i find hard to believe. You definately would not disregard ur brothers in the pines, whether ur retired one month or 20 years, this would hve been and would be ur home. your heart and honor would be with ur dept new or old. Ive been here for awhile and no matter what dumb ass comments we make on this forum, lo;l we know who we are, we are a family, new and old. And we who have been here can ***** amongst our selves and degrade our pards in our joking manner but when it comes down to this dept. We Are our brothers keepers and for u to rant and rave of how u were glad to get out while this dept had respect! Well ur honor is shit, because you have given that up by not standing by some of the most positive officers in the state. From the chief down. We dont need u and u probably were not part of our brotherhood to begin with and if u were, enj0y ur down time and make amends for ur overload of the ass. We here in the pines defeinately ***** alot, lolol just because we can, but dont be fooled, we are and always will be Brothers in the pines. Semper fi

07-31-2007, 02:19 AM
the green shorts come with the zipper on the side and less room in the crotch.

07-31-2007, 11:55 AM
*mumble*

Ahhh..... woulda loved shorts had they had been permissible when i was the Senior Officer on the Midnight Shift. (Goin' South!!!)

few alteration tips for you young bucks......

A real man wears his shorts from about 2 inches above the crotch to well near the armpit area. (for tactical reasons as well as good male fashion sense)

08-01-2007, 04:50 PM
Maybe they'll issue gen-u-ine Margaritaville flip-flops too!

08-02-2007, 06:26 PM
How about Daisy Dukes for the female support staff?

08-03-2007, 06:21 PM
Forget the Support Staff, how about for the Female Officers...I see a calendar in the future...

08-03-2007, 06:47 PM
Guys who do you think is the hottest female officer we have?

08-04-2007, 08:06 PM
Capt. R. may be the best we have to offer.

08-06-2007, 04:45 AM
Think she'd get nekkid for a calendar (for a good cause, of course)?

08-12-2007, 03:01 PM
I just want shorts that accentuate the crotch. But remember, there has to be somw wiggle room built in.