PDA

View Full Version : Navarro Security Group Taking Over BSO District One Patrol

07-24-2007, 09:30 PM
Inside sources report that retired sheriff Nick Navarro will be appearing before the city commission in both West Park and Pembroke Park in the very near future. It seems that Uncle Nick has devised a plan whereby his security officers will patrol the streets with yellow and green strobe lights while the Broward Sheriff' Office will be forced under state law to handle all major offenses. According to Navarro's plan, the BSO cannot drop patrol service as the county law enforcement agency. Navarro will provide a police presence providing for the safety and security of residents while the BSO provides backup support in supplementation of private security.

07-24-2007, 10:51 PM
Yeah the thugs of Carver Ranches and 52 Ave corridor will LOVE this idea.."Hey watch out BSO's comin!, No wait its a Mall Guard in a Toyota Corolla with yellow lights..nevermind" Gimme a break

07-25-2007, 12:12 AM
Here is a question. In the event of a crime that requires BSO to respond has anyone thought about which district will be sent to handle the paper. Would it be the closest district, Dania? Or would it be done on a rotating basis among the closest distircts, Dania, Cooper City, Weston??? Sounds like the typical cluster fock to me. :roll:

07-25-2007, 12:17 AM
First available.......D5

07-25-2007, 12:35 AM
I think this is a great idea. Not only will it back fire but it will show the residents that they will have to pay their fair share for law enforcement. If wackenhut or navaro security ever showed up at my house, I would call the real cops and then give them a trespass warning on my property. They have no enforcement rights at all and can not order someone to do something. This is a glorified cop unit. Be careful what you ask for!!!!

07-25-2007, 01:17 AM
I think this is a great idea. Not only will it back fire but it will show the residents that they will have to pay their fair share for law enforcement. If wackenhut or navaro security ever showed up at my house, I would call the real cops and then give them a trespass warning on my property. They have no enforcement rights at all and can not order someone to do something. This is a glorified cop unit. Be careful what you ask for!!!!

Private security may not have enforcement rights but Florida law recently changed as to battery on a security officer. If one were to review state law, you would see that battery on a security officer is the same felony offense as a battery on a law enforcement officer.

One must be careful of this idea. Several states have given law enforcement power to private security officers patrolling gated communities, sub-divisions, and even parts of a city. Check out what North Carolina has done.

07-25-2007, 02:17 AM
Good luck getting a Battery on a security officer filed at the SAO. They do not file a battery on a LEO unless there is hospitalization and serious injuries.

07-25-2007, 02:29 AM
I finally get an opportunity to leave the ghetto district for greener pastures.

07-25-2007, 08:33 AM
I finally get an opportunity to leave the ghetto district for greener pastures.

You won't be so lucky. Remember, Dist. 1 is like the roach motel: roaches check in but they don't check out.

08-01-2007, 04:22 AM
florida law also changed to allow security vehicle to have grren and amber lights

08-01-2007, 04:26 AM
also under chapter 30 Florida state statutes the sheriff of the county can appoint special deputies with full police powers. so if navarro can get the broward sheriff to appoint his security officers as special deputies they can arrest.

08-01-2007, 08:59 PM
STOP IT!!!!!...ALl you security guards posting here praying to feel like cops in D-1 can go back to the mall, it will never happen...please most of the security guards down here cant speak English anyway so just stop this nonsense....D-1 will be D-1, everything is getting sorted out...

08-01-2007, 10:57 PM
THESE SECURITY GAURDS COULDNT PROTECT YOU FROM A 9 YEAR OLD HIRE US AND WE CAN KEEP YA SAFE..WE HAVE NO POLICIES OR RULES

08-02-2007, 06:10 AM
just another reason why bso sucks

08-02-2007, 08:14 AM
We suck, who the hell are you?...If your a resident of this area I hope you get ur security guard hell nightmare you want..I'll respond from Weston...slowly

08-05-2007, 12:17 AM
this is a great idea.....it's not a homocide it's a 76 H to Navarro Security.

08-08-2007, 10:51 AM
We suck, who the hell are you?...If your a resident of this area I hope you get ur security guard hell nightmare you want..I'll respond from Weston...slowly

Please don't prove his point.

04-29-2008, 02:09 AM
Navarro Group is contemplating a code share agreement with TSA on airport operations under the provisions of the Patriot Act that are set to expire in June

04-29-2008, 12:18 PM

I bet Nick ain't asking for no 5-5-5. for his illegal alien gunmen. Taxpayers will put on bean- talking security gurads before they will allow you guys to get that huge raise. No More DROP or cars. Out sourse law enforement, privatize it. Especially outsourse the jail guards, they are useless. Use Haitians to beat the prisoners. Go ahead Nick !!!!!! Shove it up their arse. Nick knew how to deal with the unions.......... Hire illegals for less. All these whining BSO thugs can sell varible annutities or land in Franklin NC. RETIRE !!!!!!!!!!!

04-29-2008, 12:21 PM
also under chapter 30 Florida state statutes the sheriff of the county can appoint special deputies with full police powers. so if navarro can get the broward sheriff to appoint his security officers as special deputies they can arrest.

You stupid a$$ idiot-read the FSS again-you have to have completed min standards to be a LEO. If you are a deputy please give me your name so when I come back I can fire you for being so stupid.

04-29-2008, 12:27 PM
Navarro's company is going bankrupt
Navarro is in the process of putting on a fundraiser for Lamberti so you know Nick wants something.
I'm having a private investigator obtain a copy of Nick's stepdaughters suicide note where she made some serious allegations involving him.

04-29-2008, 12:32 PM
I'm having a private investigator obtain a copy of Nick's stepdaughters suicide note where she made some serious allegations involving him.

That statement is just FVCKING wrong. Leave family out of it.