PDA

View Full Version : On the job

07-24-2007, 03:56 AM
I see some resemblence from the emoticon faces to some people that either work here or have worked here, for example.

:shock: - This guy was always looking over his shoulder and was afraid of his own shadow. The best quality he had was he was a computer nerd and could fix any electronic device that was broken.

:cry: - Crybabies, way too many of them, always have been too many here.

:wink: - This guy says, hey, I got your back, then later when you are not around talks about you and even stabs you in the back that he said he was protecting.

8) - This guy never took off his sunglasses, even after he was bumped off Bravo shift and went to Alpha shift. I don't trust someone who's eyes I can't see.

:mrgreen: - The rookie. With that big smile and I will do anything to make FTO, let me shine your shoes for you sir!

:devil: - The hotdog. He is a daredevil and will take you up on a bet at the drop of a hat. At the time, he doesn't think about the mounds of paperwork that is involved after a pursuit and he is like Tackleberry from Police Academy.

:cop: - This guy has to have a blue light in every square inch of his unit. He loves to turn on all the blue lights whenever he can but with so many blue lights in his unit, it makes the car battery go dead when all the lights are on..... :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop: :cop:

:evil: - The cop with terminal coffee breath and bad teeth. Kinda looks like former deputy Fred Jones who was also a former FHP Trooper.

:? - SUPER DAVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

03-22-2008, 01:47 PM
bump