PDA

View Full Version : Craig Glasser for Sheriff

07-23-2007, 06:08 AM
He's a PBSO Deputy with 32 years of Law Enforcement. A real Cops', Cop

07-23-2007, 11:58 AM
He's a PBSO Deputy with 32 years of Law Enforcement. A real Cops', Cop
This guy is a moron. I have known him for years. His mommy was politically connected with the democratic party. He can foul up the easiest call for service. He is a dusty old relic that studders and show go out to pasture and retire. He is definetely not a viable candidate for sheriff unless you want PORKY PIG to be your next sheriff... :roll:

07-23-2007, 06:53 PM
Let me describe Craig Glasser to you all..."LOSER, LOSER, LOSER, AND A LAUGHING STOCK TO BOOT. MAYBE HE IS JUST WHAT BSO NEEDS TO BRING THIS PLACE TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SEA LIKE A DIRECT HIT FROM A TORPEDO.

07-23-2007, 07:56 PM
HERE ARE THREE THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT GLASSER: HE'S A FOOL, A MORON, AND A BAFOON, NOT NECESSARILY IT THAT ORDER AND WHEN HE WAS HERE AS A BSO DEPUTY I WORKED WITH HIM. HE IS DEFINETELY NOT THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE WOODSHED. WITH ALL THOSE QUALITIES DO YOU THINK HE IS REALLY QUALIFIED TO BE SHERIFF :?: WELL, ON THE OTHER HAND, IT'S LIKE DEJAVU HERE NOW, ISN'T IT :wink:

07-24-2007, 08:10 PM
Let me give you a little insight into Mr. Glasser...When the guys needed overtime in his district, they would ask to 56 with him, and as they started to talk, they would stop and ask him about his health, ie, "you look chalky, are you feeling ok?" "Do you feel your heart pounding real fast?" With this simple suggestion, he would drive to the emergency room with the same symptoms he was asked about, to be checked out. The next night he would call in sick, and that person would get the overtime! And it worked EACH AND EVERY TIME! :lol: Definately NOT Sheriff material. That would be as bad a mistake as electing King Brickman. :evil: :devil: Can't say HE doesn't live up to his name though! But then so does GLASSER! :oops: (Breaks easily)!!

07-24-2007, 08:20 PM
Let me give you a little insight into Mr. Glasser...When the guys needed overtime in his district, they would ask to 56 with him, and as they started to talk, they would stop and ask him about his health, ie, "you look chalky, are you feeling ok?" "Do you feel your heart pounding real fast?" With this simple suggestion, he would drive to the emergency room with the same symptoms he was asked about, to be checked out. The next night he would call in sick, and that person would get the overtime! And it worked EACH AND EVERY TIME! :lol: Definately NOT Sheriff material. Can't say HE doesn't live up to his name though! But then so does GLASSER! :oops: (Breaks easily)!!

True Story. I was one that got some of that OT. Had some good times in "The Hill" :snicker:

07-25-2007, 12:20 AM
Here is the latest picture of Glasser> :evil:

07-30-2007, 09:38 PM
Craig is a good guy in my book

07-31-2007, 01:52 AM
My Uncle Tony is also a good guy but that doesn't mean he should be Sheriff of Broward County.

Wake up Losers, This idiot Goldberg or Glasser has no shot in hell to be Sheriff.

07-31-2007, 03:06 AM
In my considered opinion, Dennis Creamer is the best man for the job. Charlie, you need to take care of this.

07-31-2007, 01:55 PM
In my considered opinion, Dennis Creamer is the best man for the job. Charlie, you need to take care of this.

07-31-2007, 01:56 PM

07-10-2010, 02:02 AM
Didn't Creamer move to St. John's county and become undersheriff?