PDA

View Full Version : what happened to screel?

07-22-2007, 05:49 PM
Put the rumors to rest.....what happened to screel?

07-23-2007, 05:43 PM
I'M GONNA RESPOND BY JUST SAYING THAT IT WAS VERY UNFORTUNATE.

07-24-2007, 01:01 AM
Let's try not to monday morning quarterback ..... just be thankful that her injuries weren't alot worse.

07-24-2007, 01:06 AM
is she okay?

07-24-2007, 09:02 AM
If you have a question why not call her instead of asking the world on the internet. Ask one of her friends for her cell number. I am sure she would appreciate the call.

07-24-2007, 08:53 PM
No one seems to want to come out with the truth. In the mean time other agencies/officers are completely misinformed about the incident and her status as an officer.

08-01-2007, 07:14 PM
1) She is okay
2) Charges have been filed to include Attempt Murder Leo
3) If you are really a cop you wuold know that the lack of info/press coverage is due it being an ongoing investigation.

08-03-2007, 06:23 PM
After you're done doing all that other BS, make a public records request for the in-progress tape then draw your own conclusions...

08-10-2007, 03:54 PM
The only ongoing investigation should be the in-progress tapes and her actions.

09-02-2007, 10:41 PM

What do you mean by that comment????

09-02-2007, 10:45 PM

What do you mean by that comment????

I am serious. Man up and explain your Monday-morning quarterbacking comment.

09-19-2007, 09:06 PM
Listen to the tapes. The guy tried to leave numerous times. Was he wacky, sure. Did she agitate the situation? Draw your own conclusions AFTER you listen to the tapes. No Monday morning quarterbacking going on Cop's cop, but the facts are what they are. I was there, were you?

09-19-2007, 10:09 PM
I wasn't there and I'm not second guessing who was, all I'm saying is if I was first on scene the guy would be in ALOT WORSE shape.

09-20-2007, 12:19 AM
OK, so you just tipped your hand, you have about 6 months on the job. There were about 25-30 witnesses to the scene by the time we got there. Not exactly a Police Thump friendly environment. Remember that when you want to start swinging...almost every phone has a camera, and it's a good idea to get with the merchants in your zone and find out where all the cameras are in their businesses and parking lots. They call that community policing nowadays, we called it survival years ago. They can be your best friend, or your worst nightmare. You choose how to use them. Be smart and stay safe.

09-20-2007, 01:11 PM
I understand that but you pull up and a man is standing over her or anyone for that matter and she is bleeding from the head. You don't know what he has done to her you fear that her life is in jeopardy you do what you gotta do!

09-20-2007, 09:19 PM
Ok, so maybe you have only three months on the job. Forget the old "I'd rather be tried by 12 than carried by six" bull crap. It's a different world out there rookie. With all the non lethal options you have at your disposal you'd have a hard time convincing these pacifists that you "had to do what you had to do." Pull your head out, wipe the doo doo outta your eyes, and stuff the macho crap. It sounds stupid and in reality is even stupider.

09-20-2007, 09:30 PM
I'm not going to argue with anyone. You think what you want. I've been here longer than you probably think. Long enough to know that if I belief anothers life is at stake that I can take any means necessary. Oh well its over and done thank GOD she is okay and he'll be out before you know it. Take care and GOD Bless all of you. Stay safe.

09-20-2007, 10:17 PM
Can I get conjugating verbs for a thousand Alex?

Alex: If someone has a "belief" what is the present tense?

Ummmmm, that would be "believe" Alex!

You're an idiot Scum Hater, you just haven't figured out the obvious yet. She went Kung Fu while he went UFC, game over. Lights out, Good Night Now!

09-21-2007, 12:25 AM
Thank you Alex. I tripped up on my pretense. Now for the daily double.