PDA

View Full Version : Ignorance

07-22-2007, 12:04 AM
Why do all the people on here who are negative and disgruntled appear to be uneducated and ignorant? Just an observation. :(

07-22-2007, 12:29 AM
Great question "Nope." Here's my assessment of the problem. In 1945, Wolfgang completed a study called the Delinquency in Birth Cohort, which is regarded as one of the most important pieces of criminal justice research ever done. The study concluded that six percent of the population studied was responsible for the majority of all crime committed. I feel there is a direct correlation to the number of negative posts on this site. I think only a few account for the majority of these type posts. They are ignorant and confined to their own little world of unhappiness at the workplace. There is nothing you can do for these people that will ever be enough. You could change the Sheriff over and over and they will find something wrong with them. If somebody supports them, they label them as a "crony" or "butt kisser." Nobody ever earns their promotion and morale always sucks. I hope one day these people find contentment somewhere, but they probably won't. Internal stressors will kill you far quicker than the external ones found on the streets. Take five minutes and look at some of the other sites on LEO Affairs; things aren't so bad here. By the way, let's see if any of them turn down the insurance premium allowance that should be forthcoming. I doubt it!