PDA

View Full Version : century code enforcement

07-21-2007, 01:48 AM
Let me get this straight... some city council member is told to clean up his mother in law's trailer, so he votes to "ban" code enforcement from the city, saying they can enforce the rules themselves and get it cleaned up on their own.

Right. If that were true, Century wouldnt be such a waste right now.

I say we take the initiative and "voluntarily" remove the deputies from Century as well.. apparently they can enforce the law themselves too.

They want to be part of the county and receive the same services, but they cant live by the same rules...especially for a relative of a city council member.

What a joke.

07-21-2007, 02:53 PM
The joke is Code Enforcement giving citations to poor citizens beause their bahaia grass is over 20 inches tall becasue they cant afford a mower or the $3 a gallon gas to put in it. What a dumb law and waste of tax money !

07-21-2007, 03:16 PM
I bet you also think it is a shame that poor people speeding and breaking other laws are arrested or given citations that they can't afford either. You must be one of the poor people up there complaining about it. Your reasoning is why Century is still a big crap hole and will never be anything but a haven for dirtbags and rednecks.

07-21-2007, 09:59 PM
I'll make you a deal.. you give me a call, and I will pay for the gas to drive you around to the pawn shops and we will find a push mower (that uses no gas) so you dont get a ticket.

But I'm betting youre far too lazy to actually do the work... youd rather just complain about it.

07-25-2007, 02:19 AM
No matter how much you can try to change a turd, dress it up, put beautifull flowers on it, decorate it with makeup, send it to school to get an education.........In the End???
What is it? A Turd pure and simple.
Like with the code enforecment comments from the Metropolis of Century. People in certain socioeconomic walks of life will never change. No matter how many house(s) you get torn down or overgrown lots mowed, nothing changes.. They just move on to the next part of town. And no matter how many times code enforcement comes out and writes these people up...they clean up......and 10 days later.....looks like crap again! If the city thinks they can do it better, by all means please try :roll:

07-26-2007, 05:42 PM
It's no sin to be poor, but being poor is no excuse to be filthy.

07-28-2007, 02:27 AM
Isn't there a forum for code enforcers somewhere? This is an leo forum.

07-29-2007, 11:44 PM
Code enforcement is law enforcement...they have take home cars with blue lights, carry firearms and make arrests (although we always get stuck transporting).

So I'd say their activities qualify for discussion on the ECSO board.

07-30-2007, 04:15 AM
If we had a Sheriff who cared about us, and wasn’t so cozy with the code enforcers boss, Touart, he’d tell them if they want to keep his commission card so they can make those arrests they will have to transport their own prisoners. Other wise call a taxi.

08-09-2007, 08:55 PM
I think Ronnie Mac should take over code enforcement and run it like they do in Santa Rosa. :lol: