PDA

View Full Version : BSO DEPUTIES FOR SALE

07-21-2007, 01:17 AM
Stop your complaining and do your job. You all are such a pain in the you-know-what that it is almost unbelievable. The rumors, lies and such are ridiculous. You are held to a higher standard than the rest of us. You signed up for it when you were sworn in or better yet, when you went through the academy. You've become greedy, arrogant, rude and unreliable. As far as I'm concerned, there should be no BSO. It sure would save a lot of money for the tax payers. You guys don't do anything anyway except tell stories, complain, and hide in here.
You retire in your mid 50's, some of you in your 40's. You have more benefits than anyone could need. Yeah, you have a dangerous jobs, but try teaching a class of derelict teenagers. I don't get to keep a weapon in my desk. The actions of BSO deputies has made me feel nothing but disgust for law enforcement.

07-21-2007, 01:36 AM
The actions of BSO deputies has made me feel nothing but disgust for law enforcement.

What actions might those be??????????

07-21-2007, 01:51 AM
Stop your complaining and do your job. You all are such a pain in the you-know-what that it is almost unbelievable. The rumors, lies and such are ridiculous. You are held to a higher standard than the rest of us. You signed up for it when you were sworn in or better yet, when you went through the academy. You've become greedy, arrogant, rude and unreliable. As far as I'm concerned, there should be no BSO. It sure would save a lot of money for the tax payers. You guys don't do anything anyway except tell stories, complain, and hide in here.
You retire in your mid 50's, some of you in your 40's. You have more benefits than anyone could need. Yeah, you have a dangerous jobs, but try teaching a class of derelict teenagers. I don't get to keep a weapon in my desk. The actions of BSO deputies has made me feel nothing but disgust for law enforcement.

OH YOU POOR BABY. BUT YOU SEE IF THERE WAS NO BSO, WHO THE HELL WOULD YOU CALL WHEN YOU NEED TO WHINE OR GET YOUR WIFE TO COMPLY WITH YOUR DUMP NEEDS? SO SORRY.

07-21-2007, 12:39 PM
Just remember to not call us when you get into trouble. Also, I'm sick of you part time teachers asking for more money. Your school board wastes so much money it's not even funny. This state has thrown more money at kids here and you teachers still can't get them to read past "**** and Jane". So quit throwing stones at us and look in your own house.

07-25-2007, 04:01 PM
[quote="THE REALTOR":20s0mskl]Stop your complaining and do your job. You all are such a pain in the you-know-what that it is almost unbelievable. The rumors, lies and such are ridiculous. You are held to a higher standard than the rest of us. You signed up for it when you were sworn in or better yet, when you went through the academy. You've become greedy, arrogant, rude and unreliable. As far as I'm concerned, there should be no BSO. It sure would save a lot of money for the tax payers. You guys don't do anything anyway except tell stories, complain, and hide in here.

OH YOU POOR BABY. BUT YOU SEE IF THERE WAS NO BSO, WHO THE HELL WOULD YOU CALL WHEN YOU NEED TO WHINE OR GET YOUR WIFE TO COMPLY WITH YOUR DUMP NEEDS? SO SORRY.[/quote:20s0mskl]

First of all, I'm a chick, so I don't have a wife. Secondly, you are the big whine bags. We have an EIGHT YEAR DROP! So stop your complaining. You ignorant so-called LEO's have it made but you can't see past the greed to even realize it.

07-25-2007, 04:11 PM
Just remember to not call us when you get into trouble. Also, I'm sick of you part time teachers asking for more money. Your school board wastes so much money it's not even funny. This state has thrown more money at kids here and you teachers still can't get them to read past ". and Jane". So quit throwing stones at us and look in your own house.

Here is another perfect example of your complete ignorance. Every single day I strive to make a difference in the world of the kids that I teach. I don't need to tell you about some of the parents of the children that I teach, because most of them are the same ones that you run into on the street. We don't have a strong union like you do but I wish that we did. The children/teenagers that I teach read at a 5th grade level (I teach highschool). They come into my classroom with this every with the same issue: unable to read or better yet, spell. Forgive my "throwing of stones", but I'm sure you would agree that teachers get more heat for the FCAT for what we do not accomplish, not about the kids that we help.

07-25-2007, 07:55 PM
[quote="911 Hangup":fzzslxdi]Just remember to not call us when you get into trouble. Also, I'm sick of you part time teachers asking for more money. Your school board wastes so much money it's not even funny. This state has thrown more money at kids here and you teachers still can't get them to read past ". and Jane". So quit throwing stones at us and look in your own house.

Here is another perfect example of your complete ignorance. Every single day I strive to make a difference in the world of the kids that I teach. I don't need to tell you about some of the parents of the children that I teach, because most of them are the same ones that you run into on the street. We don't have a strong union like you do but I wish that we did. The children/teenagers that I teach read at a 5th grade level (I teach highschool). They come into my classroom with this every with the same issue: unable to read or better yet, spell. Forgive my "throwing of stones", but I'm sure you would agree that teachers get more heat for the FCAT for what we do not accomplish, not about the kids that we help.[/quote:fzzslxdi]

Hey Realtor, you seem like a person that cares about her job. That's refreshing. However, I've learned that this cesspool of the system, be it school board, county government, etc., cannot be controlled by people like you or I. We can only hope to do our time and get out and collect our pensions. Both of our professions are thankless jobs. BTW, we don't have that strong of a union either, just read some of the posts on her and that will tell you.

Can I give you some advice? Do like I do, help the ones that want your help and don't waste your time with the others. I remember teachers like you when I was growing up and it made a difference for me. Keep the faith!

07-26-2007, 12:40 AM
[quote="911 Hangup":3ghm7vzj]Just remember to not call us when you get into trouble. Also, I'm sick of you part time teachers asking for more money. Your school board wastes so much money it's not even funny. This state has thrown more money at kids here and you teachers still can't get them to read past ". and Jane". So quit throwing stones at us and look in your own house.

Here is another perfect example of your complete ignorance. Every single day I strive to make a difference in the world of the kids that I teach. I don't need to tell you about some of the parents of the children that I teach, because most of them are the same ones that you run into on the street. We don't have a strong union like you do but I wish that we did. The children/teenagers that I teach read at a 5th grade level (I teach highschool). They come into my classroom with this every with the same issue: unable to read or better yet, spell. Forgive my "throwing of stones", but I'm sure you would agree that teachers get more heat for the FCAT for what we do not accomplish, not about the kids that we help.[/quote:3ghm7vzj]

IT'S BECAUSE OF ANGRY TEACHERS LIKE YOU THAT I CAN'T EVEN SPELL SISTA.

07-26-2007, 01:54 AM
I can tell you that I have worked both sides. I was in law enforcement for many years and I have just finished my first year of teaching HS. I can tell you that teaching has been one of the hardest jobs I have done. As a cop I did not have to plan each and everyday as to what I was going to try and teach. As a teacher I cannot decide that I do not feel like working today and just answer my calls.
In both professions it is about what you decide to put into it. Admin in both may not back you but that is never a reason to not come to work and give 100%.
So what if you have supervisors that are idiots. When you get on the road it is up to you as to how hard you are going to work. As a teacher, it does not matter that the school board makes some seemingly idiotic decisions, once you are in the class you must still teach the best you can.

07-26-2007, 07:02 PM
I can tell you that I have worked both sides. I was in law enforcement for many years and I have just finished my first year of teaching HS. I can tell you that teaching has been one of the hardest jobs I have done. As a cop I did not have to plan each and everyday as to what I was going to try and teach. As a teacher I cannot decide that I do not feel like working today and just answer my calls.
In both professions it is about what you decide to put into it. Admin in both may not back you but that is never a reason to not come to work and give 100%.
So what if you have supervisors that are idiots. When you get on the road it is up to you as to how hard you are going to work. As a teacher, it does not matter that the school board makes some seemingly idiotic decisions, once you are in the class you must still teach the best you can.

Thank you for your comment. I take my job to heart. When my kids have issues at home, I listen to them, I try to let them know that someone is there to listen to them because, just like a law enforcment officer, I am a role model. However, as we all know, there is a fine line as to what one considers listening to a kid with issues and when it becomes all blown out of porportion, like in the media. As for Sista up above, I"m not angry. I am just saddened and a bit aggitated when I read some of the posts that the LEO's make. I come on here because my brother is a LEO and he vents to me about what is going on, but some of these posts in here are just really, really rude and I thought that cops were supposed to stick together. I guess it's just the negativity that gets me down. Be safe.

07-27-2007, 07:25 AM
Hey "Realtor" or "Editor" Who the hell do you think you are? Who are you to come on this site and judge people you don't even know? What business of yours is it that sometimes people need to blow off some steam? Yeah, your job is hard, I get it, but when was the last time you pulled a dead toddler out of a pool and then responded to a ridiculous call about someone who can't raise their own kids? Get over yourself, and get off the site. This place isn't for you, it's for COPS.

07-27-2007, 04:31 PM
Hey "Realtor" or "Editor" Who the hell do you think you are? Who are you to come on this site and judge people you don't even know? What business of yours is it that sometimes people need to blow off some steam? Yeah, your job is hard, I get it, but when was the last time you pulled a dead toddler out of a pool and then responded to a ridiculous call about someone who can't raise their own kids? Get over yourself, and get off the site. This place isn't for you, it's for COPS.

Hey, WTF, this is a public forum, designed for LEO's, but if I want to be on here, are you going to stop me? Another disgruntled pain in the ass I see. And who do I think I am? Actually, I think you should ask yourself the same damn question. Who do you think YOU are getting all loud and retarded and not to mention, making an ass out of yourself. Sorry, I didnt' sign up to pull dead toddlers out of pools. I signed up to teach the kids that live in this world how to be better people so THEY CAN raise their kids in the future. I don't get through to all of them, but feel rewarded when I help at least one be a better person. And you are not "blowing off steam". You're being rude, name calling and basically throwing people under the bus. If you want to blow of some steam, grow up and go to the gym. This isn't high school anymore buddy. Even as I write this, I laugh because I pity you. I enjoy my job. Sorry I can't say the same for you. And just for the record, I worked fire rescue, so I've seen my share of sadness and kids that play with their parent's guns and subsequently blow their own heads off. So while I've never had to pull a toddler out of a pool, I've had the daunting task of trying to save a kids life while the mother is screaming in the background because she realized that the gun should have been placed elsewhere.

07-30-2007, 04:59 PM
[quote="WTF!?!?":1vnfa3yy]Hey "Realtor" or "Editor" Who the hell do you think you are? Who are you to come on this site and judge people you don't even know? What business of yours is it that sometimes people need to blow off some steam? Yeah, your job is hard, I get it, but when was the last time you pulled a dead toddler out of a pool and then responded to a ridiculous call about someone who can't raise their own kids? Get over yourself, and get off the site. This place isn't for you, it's for COPS.

Hey, WTF, this is a public forum, designed for LEO's, but if I want to be on here, are you going to stop me? Another disgruntled pain in the arse I see. And who do I think I am? Actually, I think you should ask yourself the same darn question. Who do you think YOU are getting all loud and retarded and not to mention, making an arse out of yourself. Sorry, I didnt' sign up to pull dead toddlers out of pools. I signed up to teach the kids that live in this world how to be better people so THEY CAN raise their kids in the future. I don't get through to all of them, but feel rewarded when I help at least one be a better person. And you are not "blowing off steam". You're being rude, name calling and basically throwing people under the bus. If you want to blow of some steam, grow up and go to the gym. This isn't high school anymore buddy. Even as I write this, I laugh because I pity you. I enjoy my job. Sorry I can't say the same for you. And just for the record, I worked fire rescue, so I've seen my share of sadness and kids that play with their parent's guns and subsequently blow their own heads off. So while I've never had to pull a toddler out of a pool, I've had the daunting task of trying to save a kids life while the mother is screaming in the background because she realized that the gun should have been placed elsewhere.[/quote:1vnfa3yy]

WE ALL THINK YOU'RE AN IDIOT AND A MORON... AND BY THE WAY, WE DO ENJOY OUR JOBS, HATE TO DISAPPOINT YOU. YOU WORK FIRE RESCUE? HERE'S WHAT WE HERE FROM YOU.... FIRE RESCUE IS STANDING BY WAITING FOR DEPUTIES TO SAY IT'S OK TO ENTER... WHAT A JOKE. WE GET THERE BEFORE YOU DO - 'CAUSE WE DON'T SLEEP WHILE YOU DO. ENOUGH OF YOU. GET OVER YOURSELF. GO CLIMB YOUR POLE OR GET OFF OF IT.

07-30-2007, 08:01 PM
[quote="The Editor/Realtor":bjc1yga2][quote="WTF!?!?":bjc1yga2]Hey "Realtor" or "Editor" Who the hell do you think you are? Who are you to come on this site and judge people you don't even know? What business of yours is it that sometimes people need to blow off some steam? Yeah, your job is hard, I get it, but when was the last time you pulled a dead toddler out of a pool and then responded to a ridiculous call about someone who can't raise their own kids? Get over yourself, and get off the site. This place isn't for you, it's for COPS.

Hey, WTF, this is a public forum, designed for LEO's, but if I want to be on here, are you going to stop me? Another disgruntled pain in the arse I see. And who do I think I am? Actually, I think you should ask yourself the same darn question. Who do you think YOU are getting all loud and retarded and not to mention, making an arse out of yourself. Sorry, I didnt' sign up to pull dead toddlers out of pools. I signed up to teach the kids that live in this world how to be better people so THEY CAN raise their kids in the future. I don't get through to all of them, but feel rewarded when I help at least one be a better person. And you are not "blowing off steam". You're being rude, name calling and basically throwing people under the bus. If you want to blow of some steam, grow up and go to the gym. This isn't high school anymore buddy. Even as I write this, I laugh because I pity you. I enjoy my job. Sorry I can't say the same for you. And just for the record, I worked fire rescue, so I've seen my share of sadness and kids that play with their parent's guns and subsequently blow their own heads off. So while I've never had to pull a toddler out of a pool, I've had the daunting task of trying to save a kids life while the mother is screaming in the background because she realized that the gun should have been placed elsewhere.[/quote:bjc1yga2]

WE ALL THINK YOU'RE AN IDIOT AND A MORON... AND BY THE WAY, WE DO ENJOY OUR JOBS, HATE TO DISAPPOINT YOU. YOU WORK FIRE RESCUE? HERE'S WHAT WE HERE FROM YOU.... FIRE RESCUE IS STANDING BY WAITING FOR DEPUTIES TO SAY IT'S OK TO ENTER... WHAT A JOKE. WE GET THERE BEFORE YOU DO - 'CAUSE WE DON'T SLEEP WHILE YOU DO. ENOUGH OF YOU. GET OVER YOURSELF. GO CLIMB YOUR POLE OR GET OFF OF IT.[/quote:bjc1yga2]

INSTEAD OF GETTING ALL PISSY AND YOUR PANTIES UP IN A BUNCH, I SAID I "WORKED" FIRE RESCUE. PAST TENSE. I AM A TEACHER. NOW WHO IS THE IDIOT AND THE MORON? I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU.

01-06-2008, 03:49 PM
[quote="SMITH AND WESSON":vml4iyi6][quote="The Editor/Realtor":vml4iyi6][quote="WTF!?!?":vml4iyi6]Hey "Realtor" or "Editor" Who the hell do you think you are? Who are you to come on this site and judge people you don't even know? What business of yours is it that sometimes people need to blow off some steam? Yeah, your job is hard, I get it, but when was the last time you pulled a dead toddler out of a pool and then responded to a ridiculous call about someone who can't raise their own kids? Get over yourself, and get off the site. This place isn't for you, it's for COPS.

Hey, WTF, this is a public forum, designed for LEO's, but if I want to be on here, are you going to stop me? Another disgruntled pain in the arse I see. And who do I think I am? Actually, I think you should ask yourself the same darn question. Who do you think YOU are getting all loud and retarded and not to mention, making an arse out of yourself. Sorry, I didnt' sign up to pull dead toddlers out of pools. I signed up to teach the kids that live in this world how to be better people so THEY CAN raise their kids in the future. I don't get through to all of them, but feel rewarded when I help at least one be a better person. And you are not "blowing off steam". You're being rude, name calling and basically throwing people under the bus. If you want to blow of some steam, grow up and go to the gym. This isn't high school anymore buddy. Even as I write this, I laugh because I pity you. I enjoy my job. Sorry I can't say the same for you. And just for the record, I worked fire rescue, so I've seen my share of sadness and kids that play with their parent's guns and subsequently blow their own heads off. So while I've never had to pull a toddler out of a pool, I've had the daunting task of trying to save a kids life while the mother is screaming in the background because she realized that the gun should have been placed elsewhere.[/quote:vml4iyi6]

WE ALL THINK YOU'RE AN IDIOT AND A MORON... AND BY THE WAY, WE DO ENJOY OUR JOBS, HATE TO DISAPPOINT YOU. YOU WORK FIRE RESCUE? HERE'S WHAT WE HERE FROM YOU.... FIRE RESCUE IS STANDING BY WAITING FOR DEPUTIES TO SAY IT'S OK TO ENTER... WHAT A JOKE. WE GET THERE BEFORE YOU DO - 'CAUSE WE DON'T SLEEP WHILE YOU DO. ENOUGH OF YOU. GET OVER YOURSELF. GO CLIMB YOUR POLE OR GET OFF OF IT.[/quote:vml4iyi6]

INSTEAD OF GETTING ALL PISSY AND YOUR PANTIES UP IN A BUNCH, I SAID I "WORKED" FIRE RESCUE. PAST TENSE. I AM A TEACHER. NOW WHO IS THE IDIOT AND THE MORON? I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU.[/quote:vml4iyi6]

Can't we all get along.

01-06-2008, 05:10 PM
[quote="SMITH AND WESSON":1ng6e8zj][quote="The Editor/Realtor":1ng6e8zj][quote="WTF!?!?":1ng6e8zj]Hey "Realtor" or "Editor" Who the hell do you think you are? Who are you to come on this site and judge people you don't even know? What business of yours is it that sometimes people need to blow off some steam? Yeah, your job is hard, I get it, but when was the last time you pulled a dead toddler out of a pool and then responded to a ridiculous call about someone who can't raise their own kids? Get over yourself, and get off the site. This place isn't for you, it's for COPS.

Hey, WTF, this is a public forum, designed for LEO's, but if I want to be on here, are you going to stop me? Another disgruntled pain in the arse I see. And who do I think I am? Actually, I think you should ask yourself the same darn question. Who do you think YOU are getting all loud and retarded and not to mention, making an arse out of yourself. Sorry, I didnt' sign up to pull dead toddlers out of pools. I signed up to teach the kids that live in this world how to be better people so THEY CAN raise their kids in the future. I don't get through to all of them, but feel rewarded when I help at least one be a better person. And you are not "blowing off steam". You're being rude, name calling and basically throwing people under the bus. If you want to blow of some steam, grow up and go to the gym. This isn't high school anymore buddy. Even as I write this, I laugh because I pity you. I enjoy my job. Sorry I can't say the same for you. And just for the record, I worked fire rescue, so I've seen my share of sadness and kids that play with their parent's guns and subsequently blow their own heads off. So while I've never had to pull a toddler out of a pool, I've had the daunting task of trying to save a kids life while the mother is screaming in the background because she realized that the gun should have been placed elsewhere.

WE ALL THINK YOU'RE AN IDIOT AND A MORON... AND BY THE WAY, WE DO ENJOY OUR JOBS, HATE TO DISAPPOINT YOU. YOU WORK FIRE RESCUE? HERE'S WHAT WE HERE FROM YOU.... FIRE RESCUE IS STANDING BY WAITING FOR DEPUTIES TO SAY IT'S OK TO ENTER... WHAT A JOKE. WE GET THERE BEFORE YOU DO - 'CAUSE WE DON'T SLEEP WHILE YOU DO. ENOUGH OF YOU. GET OVER YOURSELF. GO CLIMB YOUR POLE OR GET OFF OF IT.[/quote:1ng6e8zj]

INSTEAD OF GETTING ALL PISSY AND YOUR PANTIES UP IN A BUNCH, I SAID I "WORKED" FIRE RESCUE. PAST TENSE. I AM A TEACHER. NOW WHO IS THE IDIOT AND THE MORON? I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU.[/quote:1ng6e8zj]

Can't we all get along.[/quote:1ng6e8zj]

This is a great blog for you, Mr.Guest. You are commenting on a blog from 07/30/07. Just a little late or were you thinking up your witty response.

01-06-2008, 07:00 PM
With 21 plus pages of posts on the BSO wesite, I am trying to breathe life into some old topics.

01-07-2008, 05:18 AM
With 21 plus pages of posts on the BSO wesite, I am trying to breathe life into some old topics.

Like most of these topics, this one should be deleted.
We have all been through some tough years. With new leadership, its time to move on and try to improve morale, not post degrading topics.

01-07-2008, 02:04 PM
*Yawn* ..Oh great now we have teachers attacking us on our "Public site"...who's up next , the Guy at Home Depot?, The Auto Sales Clerk At Maroone?....Unreal

01-08-2008, 01:14 AM
[quote="SMITH AND WESSON":5hneyak6][quote="The Editor/Realtor":5hneyak6][quote="WTF!?!?":5hneyak6]Hey "Realtor" or "Editor" Who the hell do you think you are? Who are you to come on this site and judge people you don't even know? What business of yours is it that sometimes people need to blow off some steam? Yeah, your job is hard, I get it, but when was the last time you pulled a dead toddler out of a pool and then responded to a ridiculous call about someone who can't raise their own kids? Get over yourself, and get off the site. This place isn't for you, it's for COPS.

Hey, WTF, this is a public forum, designed for LEO's, but if I want to be on here, are you going to stop me? Another disgruntled pain in the arse I see. And who do I think I am? Actually, I think you should ask yourself the same darn question. Who do you think YOU are getting all loud and retarded and not to mention, making an arse out of yourself. Sorry, I didnt' sign up to pull dead toddlers out of pools. I signed up to teach the kids that live in this world how to be better people so THEY CAN raise their kids in the future. I don't get through to all of them, but feel rewarded when I help at least one be a better person. And you are not "blowing off steam". You're being rude, name calling and basically throwing people under the bus. If you want to blow of some steam, grow up and go to the gym. This isn't high school anymore buddy. Even as I write this, I laugh because I pity you. I enjoy my job. Sorry I can't say the same for you. And just for the record, I worked fire rescue, so I've seen my share of sadness and kids that play with their parent's guns and subsequently blow their own heads off. So while I've never had to pull a toddler out of a pool, I've had the daunting task of trying to save a kids life while the mother is screaming in the background because she realized that the gun should have been placed elsewhere.

WE ALL THINK YOU'RE AN IDIOT AND A MORON... AND BY THE WAY, WE DO ENJOY OUR JOBS, HATE TO DISAPPOINT YOU. YOU WORK FIRE RESCUE? HERE'S WHAT WE HERE FROM YOU.... FIRE RESCUE IS STANDING BY WAITING FOR DEPUTIES TO SAY IT'S OK TO ENTER... WHAT A JOKE. WE GET THERE BEFORE YOU DO - 'CAUSE WE DON'T SLEEP WHILE YOU DO. ENOUGH OF YOU. GET OVER YOURSELF. GO CLIMB YOUR POLE OR GET OFF OF IT.[/quote:5hneyak6]

INSTEAD OF GETTING ALL PISSY AND YOUR PANTIES UP IN A BUNCH, I SAID I "WORKED" FIRE RESCUE. PAST TENSE. I AM A TEACHER. NOW WHO IS THE IDIOT AND THE MORON? I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU.[/quote:5hneyak6]

Can't we all get along.[/quote:5hneyak6]

Apparently not.

When some reply to "The Realtor" they are close to supporting her view? When "The Realtor" replies back, she continues to prove that she is the pot calling the kettle black. We both have tough jobs. We chose to work in our professions and need to take the good with the bad. Do you know why FRS is in the black? I would say a lot of it has to do with the fact that LEO's don't live too far into retirement.

"Realtor", we're looking for a fair wage to put our lives on the line every day. We just want to get paid what the other departments are getting. I understand that teachers are not paid well. That is an issue that your union needs to take to the School Board and the voters across the state. The above post is correct. The School Board has wasted millions of dollars that could have gone into hiring and retaining the best possible candidates.

I know something about your HR. The School Board can't attract enough good applicants due to the low pay and (are your ready for this?), the overall crime rate in the area.

This site is for venting, just like you say your brother does to you. Yes we can be and most of the time we are rude, while not being proud of it, that’s our nature. We do stick together for the most part. We will tear people apart here, but will have each other’s back on the street.

While not having been a teacher, I can understand your frustrations. I would just ask that you not come here to throw gas on our fire. While we know your ship is taking on water, we're too busy bailing out our own ship to stop and listen to your problems.

You threw the first stone here, don't start looking for sympathy.

01-10-2008, 02:53 AM
Hell if I'm for sale I'm definitely gonna be getting a better hourly rate to protect your area from now on....better pay up!

01-12-2008, 09:04 PM
can't teachers strike?

I KNOW that we can't!
\
you don't like it, don't go

01-13-2008, 05:05 AM
Furthermore, BILLIONS of more dollars are given to education over LE. The school board is way more top heavy than any LE agency.

02-29-2008, 02:47 AM
Agreed :shock: