PDA

View Full Version : 4 tens 10-4????

07-20-2007, 02:04 AM
Does anyone know the status of the proposal for working 4 tens? I am REALLY hoping that this goes through. I think that it would be a great boost for morale.

07-20-2007, 10:18 PM
The last I heard, Chief Hill was very receptive to the idea. I am hoping it goes through also.

My wife might actually remember my name if I spend more time at home. :lol:

07-21-2007, 03:02 AM
I have not heard how it is going, butI am really hoping that this goes through.. It would help me out alot at home and at work.

10-30-2007, 03:35 PM
BUMP for the four tens..........whats up with this anyone know?

10-30-2007, 03:35 PM
BUMP for the four tens..........whats up with this anyone know?

11-25-2007, 12:54 AM
Where the he!! are our four tens????????

Anyone know?

Are there actually any disctricts doing this?

If so, how is it going

We were off to such a good start...*shaking my head*

So many supposed changes

Also, what happened to the FDLE report that came from our meetings around the state?

Anyone see that or was it just another song and dance to make us feel good?

11-25-2007, 12:06 PM
Where the he!! are our four tens????????

Anyone know?

Are there actually any disctricts doing this?

If so, how is it going

We were off to such a good start...*shaking my head*

So many supposed changes

Also, what happened to the FDLE report that came from our meetings around the state?

Anyone see that or was it just another song and dance to make us feel good?

I'm with you, I haven't heard a thing since Chief Hill left. I'm kind of getting the feeling that Tally has forgotten about us.

The last I heard from anyone in Tally was an email about using our comp. time before annual leave....big deal.

That's O.K., when DEP gets merged with all other state agencies, we can complain about the same things, no pay,no equipment, bad supervisors, etc.

11-27-2007, 01:25 PM
I JUST WANT TO BE A REAL COP, LEAVING FOR AN S.O.

11-27-2007, 10:50 PM
After reading the last post I detect an attitude that is less than I would consider team oriented. In order for this agency to make it everyone from the bottom to the top has to work together. It's not real hard even though there are different responsibilities between the divisions.
Each area can compliment each other just as other agencies do every day.
The new administration has you headed in the right direction but in order for their plans for your agency to succeed you must support them. That is not to say that you have to agree with everything they say but at the end of the day you must support your agency.
This is just a thought I hope everything works out for all of you. :D

11-28-2007, 02:00 AM
Just read your DEP e-mail, took a while, but it might have the answers you are looking for :P