PDA

View Full Version : place better wake up

07-19-2007, 01:56 PM
Dilemma: Bullying
Solution: More than half of American workers have been the victim of, or heard about, supervisors/employers behaving abusively by making sarcastic jokes/teasing remarks, rudely interrupting, publicly criticizing, giving dirty looks, yelling at subordinates or ignoring them as if they were invisible, according to a 2007 survey by the Employment Law Alliance. Not to mention the 44 percent who said they have worked for a supervisor or employer whom they consider abusive.

"Document and collect evidence of bullying incidents. If workplace violence is an issue, do not delay in reporting concerns to your boss or HR," Bond says. If it's a personality conflict, confront the bully one-on-one in private about what was done and what's not acceptable, Bond adds. Seek legal counsel for strategy support.

07-19-2007, 04:17 PM
in other words, your a puzzy.

07-19-2007, 06:14 PM
What year are you referring to? Many of those types are long gone. I can't think of anyone like that now.

07-19-2007, 08:45 PM
Solution: More than half of American workers have been the victim of, or heard about, supervisors/employers behaving abusively by making sarcastic jokes/teasing remarks, rudely interrupting, publicly criticizing, giving dirty looks, yelling at subordinates or ignoring them as if they were invisible, according to a 2007 survey by the Employment Law Alliance. Not to mention the 44 percent who said they have worked for a supervisor or employer whom they consider abusive.

"Document and collect evidence of bullying incidents. If workplace violence is an issue, do not delay in reporting concerns to your boss or HR," Bond says. If it's a personality conflict, confront the bully one-on-one in private about what was done and what's not acceptable, Bond adds. Seek legal counsel for strategy support.

we know who this pschycotic is lololloolloloololololololololoooololololo

07-20-2007, 11:34 AM
Hey quiet majority u're a cop, grow a pair and stand up for yourself....Why would u document and plan legal action, that is sooo civilian..Some of you never cease to amaze me

07-20-2007, 01:43 PM
[quote="quite majority":31mv8pyo]Dilemma: Bullying

i guess you need at least 15 years of experience to learn somthing lololololololololololoolololololloll

we know who this pschycotic is lololloolloloololololololololoooololololo[/quote:31mv8pyo]

07-31-2007, 03:18 PM

just file a compliant,,,,,,,,,,,, ohhhh i heard you already did you puzzy!!!!!

08-01-2007, 08:05 PM
LET'S PICK A FIGHT WITH: A LITTLE GIRL, NO. A NUN, NO. HOW BOUT' A GUY THAT JUST HAD SURGERY..YAH THAT'S THE TICKET.

08-03-2007, 12:47 AM
orrrrrrrrrrrrrr a 60yoa !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! timberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

08-03-2007, 02:19 AM
hey hehehehe, go back and get some more botox but this time do everyone a favor and get it in your mouth. hehehehe

08-13-2007, 03:00 PM

yup but i heard you too much of a puzzy to say anything !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! puzzy your time has come puzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy !! file more complaints until you run out of roids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehheehhehehehehehehe

08-13-2007, 05:15 PM
This place better wake up, not on stupid allegations or harrasment, but on watching your tactics and your 6 out on the road. K9-3 thanks for chewing my azz when I turned my back on some yo yo while I searched a car. That shows you care..... You see my errors, I see your concern.

08-13-2007, 06:17 PM
This place better wake up, not on stupid allegations or harrasment, but on watching your tactics and your 6 out on the road. K9-3 thanks for chewing my azz when I turned my back on some yo yo while I searched a car. That shows you care..... You see my errors, I see your concern.\

YOU NO THIS MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!