PDA

View Full Version : Chase On monday in south Florida .. Broward County

07-19-2007, 03:19 AM
Did anybody get to see that ...either sunrise or plantation cop get to do a PIT maneuver on that guy FHP was chasing monday???? Pretty cool

07-20-2007, 02:38 AM
Forget that silly chase did anyone see the Fed's and S.O. try to get that guy out of the house in Orlando...... Idiot didnt think they would light his a*s up if he was in car boy was he wrong... Glad to see officers still know how to pull that trigger just remember their life before ours.....

PPD Explorer
07-21-2007, 01:51 AM
yep... Like they Say its better to be tried by 12 than to be carried by 6.... If you know what i mean

07-21-2007, 06:24 AM
Couldnt have said it better myself... That statement is oh so ture, One of our officers was beat off duty today when she called in a fight at a store and the suspect over herd her identify herself as an officer to dispatch. She is now laying in ICU and he will be tryed for attempted murder on a LEO watch your back and dont do anything stupid.. these scubbags dont know the difference between explorers and officers so be safe

PPD Explorer
07-24-2007, 01:27 AM
Yeah.. You know the brass and the media will tear you up every time for doing things that you do as an officer but at the end of the day its you that needs to go home at all cost .. Do what you have to do to keep your self ok and safe and as long as you do that everything else doesnt matter

06-09-2008, 07:28 AM
Go figure FHP couldn't handle their own.... WOrthless

...Clown's in Brown.

dan1065cf
06-09-2008, 02:58 PM
Before you pick words like "Clown's in Brown"...Why don't your A)graduate high school B)graduate from an academy C) put on a uniform and get some IDEA of what that officer goes thru before you go onto a webite where you can hide behind "guest" and start throwing punches about something you know NOTHING ABOUT..

06-10-2008, 10:22 PM
Before you pick words like "Clown's in Brown"...Why don't your A)graduate high school B)graduate from an academy C) put on a uniform and get some IDEA of what that officer goes thru before you go onto a webite where you can hide behind "guest" and start throwing punches about something you know NOTHING ABOUT..

I'm guessing your FHP..?

06-12-2008, 06:34 PM

I'm guessing your FHP..?

I'm guessing so... he's the clown in a brown uniform... those who write other cops tickets, and pass the buck onto other agencies. They are great!!

06-13-2008, 02:35 AM

I'm guessing your FHP..?

I'm guessing so... he's the clown in a brown uniform... those who write other cops tickets, and pass the buck onto other agencies. They are great!!

94 came a callin'.

06-16-2008, 10:40 PM
Uhh FHP wears tan.... The Aux. troopers wear brown pants. But regular troopers wear tan pants... Dumbass...

06-17-2008, 03:33 PM
Uhh FHP wears tan.... The Aux. troopers wear brown pants. But regular troopers wear tan pants... Dumbass...

That's pretty stupid that you have to point that out... wow FHP takes anyone don't they?

06-18-2008, 08:19 PM

Who cares.

It was a joke, get over it....clown.

06-28-2008, 03:50 AM
pretty shitty joke, next time find one that makes sense. BTW Im not a trooper.

07-05-2008, 03:13 AM
Funny. Just as a FYI you are likely an explorer. You are nothing more than useless. So, next time you get nailed speeding over to something good you heard on your scanner and you get stopped by a trooper... do yourself a favor and don't drop the whole "I'm an explorer card". You suck.

07-15-2008, 08:33 PM
now i always find it kinda funny when i c ppl that have no idea wut there talkn bout actually tlkn crap bout wut they dnt no...so tell me sir how many years have u been a trooper to no this information..better yet how many time have u even riden with a trooper to no this info?????

07-22-2008, 10:17 PM
now i always find it kinda funny when i c ppl that have no idea wut there talkn bout actually tlkn crap bout wut they dnt no...so tell me sir how many years have u been a trooper to no this information..better yet how many time have u even riden with a trooper to no this info?????

I had to read that 3 times to make sense out of it.

07-27-2008, 03:30 AM

You must have been absent quite a bit in school.

08-21-2008, 01:22 PM

You must have been absent quite a bit in school.

hes probably one of those undercover gangsters that wants to be a cop go figure putting bout wut and no for know, on your narratives.