PDA

View Full Version : Armed29's,first there were2,now there are 4!

07-17-2007, 11:31 PM
Well,the armed 29offenders have been embolden by their shootout and get away from our guys. The duo has grown to 4! They have also decided that House invasions can be just as productive!!
The 4some did a home invasion in Allapattah,22ave and 25st and this time it was 3b/ms and 1w/m in their silver Honda with tinted windows and there was a tag but I dont have now,probably a 21 anyway.
They were dressed in black,mask and hoods but the wht guy covered his face with a t-shirt and of course,they got away! So much for claiming the southend are the only punks!!
These offenders wont stop till they kill one of us so STAY ALERT and becarefullllllllllllll!
Good luck to us all and god bless the troops!

07-17-2007, 11:45 PM
the tag comes back to a ford qru for now. this time i heard they got away from a sgt. we need to run all those tags on 4 dr silver hondas and we need to stay safe these guys dont care for police and it is obvious they will shoot you if they have to so please lets all be safe.

07-18-2007, 12:52 AM
Its true. The bad guys got away from Sgt.Sieglie and he is a great tactical Sgt!
These killers are not afraid of police so please be very carefull and get plenty of back ups! I also want to ask the cops with Ar15's to respond with us and Fu%#$ B.K.!

07-18-2007, 01:53 AM
who is B.K. ?

07-18-2007, 02:46 AM
who is B.K. ? Are you an intergalactic alien?

07-18-2007, 02:47 AM
Lets get it right, the guys were GOA went I got to the scene. Like all of you I can wait to find these guys.

07-18-2007, 03:34 AM
The B.K. IS ONE OF OUR 3KINGS! HE IS THE MAIN KING,BOY KING,ALIAS,DEPUTY CHIEF,MPD. WE ALSO HAVE 2 OTHER REYES MAGO,L.O.L.

07-18-2007, 04:11 AM
who is B.K. ?

He has been and will always be a piece of $hit....He cares nothing for your or my safety. Otherwise, we would be properly armed. We are the laughingstock of the law enforcement world because of the armaments we have. Tiny departments like West Miami are armed with AR-15s. What are we supposed to do when confronted with a suspect more heavily armed that us. Have the dispatcher contact West Miami and have them send over an AR-15 unit? I would rather buy the reprimand by illegally using my Mini-14 in a situation than having the leprechaun or the Boy King tell my wife that they're sorry that I got killed. My wife might be quick to send them to hell!

07-18-2007, 04:58 AM
i guess the mamoncillo detail is not working ?

07-18-2007, 10:25 PM
I WILL NOT BE DETERED! THE MAMONCILLO 39'S ALONG WITH THE OTHER FRUIT VENDORS,COLD DRINKS AND DIPS WILL CONTINUE!
WHO KNOWS? MAYBE THE 29OFFENDERS WILL STOP TO PURCHASE AND WE GET THEM!L.O.L. CLASSIC!

07-18-2007, 11:08 PM
Its true. The bad guys got away from Sgt.Sieglie and he is a great tactical Sgt!
These killers are not afraid of police so please be very carefull and get plenty of back ups! I also want to ask the cops with Ar15's to respond with us and Fu%#$ B.K.!He is the best!!!!

07-19-2007, 01:56 AM
I would rather buy the reprimand by illegally using my Mini-14 in a situation than having the leprechaun or the Boy King tell my wife that they're sorry that I got killed. My wife might be quick to send them to hell!

AT LEAST YOU WOULD BE ALIVE!!! TO SIGN IT,AND MY WIFE HAS ALREADY BEING INSTRUCTED ON HOW TO PROCEED.

07-22-2007, 06:54 AM
The reason why a lot of theses 29 happening is they been watching HEAT that just recently aired.

07-22-2007, 09:21 PM
WOW, I HEARD NEXT WEEK THEY ARE GOING TO AIR SCARFACE ALL WEEK. LETS GET READY THEN!

12-06-2008, 05:20 PM
ok..that crazy!